[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Exes Anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg (81KB, 446x850px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg
81KB, 446x850px
Thread for those of us that have done something that would constitute being a 'crazy ex' or are on the receiving end of someones total meltdown.

keyed cars, house broken into, screaming matches, throwing stuff, driving inordinate distances, etc.

Hit me with it anon.
>>
>>17472415
My sister dated a guy who had spent 7 years in and out of prison on various offenses. Never knew what she saw in him. Probably some retard meme of her liking a bad boy or some other stupid shit. Anyway, he killed her 5 years ago. She broke up with him and he didn't like that, so he shot her 4 times in the chest.

He's in prison for the rest of his life now. Not that it matters. It doesn't change anything. Moral of the story: don't date trash. Don't date crazy. You're hurting more than just yourself.
>>
>>17472433
holy fucking shit.
>>
>>17472433
kek

I mean, I am sorry for your loss. But it's still funny.
>>
I was a retard and when something happened that I disliked, I'd just go cold on her. If it was my fault but didnt want to admit it, I'd often refuse to apologize until long after the point I should have.

She was kind of crazy too, probably the only reason she tolerated it. She was confirmed bipolar and borderline, probably had some other stuff going on. I really don't like the person I used to be.

>>17472433
Jesus christ
>>
>>17472433
First of all, sorry for your lose buuuuuut:
>Anyway, he killed her 5 years ago. She broke up with him and he didn't like that, so he shot her 4 times in the chest.
I guess you know what she in him. Danger of being killed if she break up.
>>
bump, I refuse to believe /adv is this sane
>>
>>17472415
I haven't done anything crazy, but I have gone full Frasier crane and tried to have an indepth discussion of what went wrong
>>
>>17472573
thank goodness I'm with someone now, but I spent so much time after breakups trying to figure out where I went wrong. the ex's explanations often didn't make much sense, nor would I expect someone who's upset/disconnected enough to break up to be in any mood to explain themselves. and of course a lot of it is obvious now, b/c hindsight. but back then, there were times I'd have liked more specific feedback about what I should fix.

I wish there were feedback forms like they hand out at the end of a semester, except for breakups. that way if you were too upset or too afraid to tell the person to their face what they did wrong, you could fill it out once you'd calmed down, check off the boxes honestly, and...idk how you'd get it to them but somehow it would be there for them to consult. and they could fill one out for you too.
>>
>>17472854
Been saying that forever. It's a shame that you can't learn from your mistakes because you don't know what they are
>>
>>17472433
Sorry for your loss anon. My story could have had the same bad end

My ex (who was former military) who did not show his true colors until a few months in. I was still new to dating, so I didn't know if it was quirks or what. Things got really bad and he pulled a gun on me and threatened to kill me and my family. I was lucky enough to get him to leave, and the apartment manager changed the locks on my door.

I used to be depressed and hated waking up. Ever since that incident, I tell my family I love them a lot more and I wake up happy to be alive.
>>
My ex went batshit after I raped her. Told everyone, tried to kill herself etc... And changed her name apparently.
>>
I'm a crazy magnet. Does that mean that I'm crazy?
>>
>>17473718
no, it means youre a pushover
>>
>>17472415
In the middle of a hard round of fucking, a gf suddenly asked me if I loved her. She wanted to hear me panting out the three magic words as we climaxed together or some such shit. I realized suddenly that I did not, in fact, love her.

Being in the middle of sex, I was not thinking rationally enough to lie to her. I just stopped and said, "No, I don't."

The next morning, she asks one last time whether or not I loved her. Then, she asked if I wanted to fuck her before she got dressed. I did, so she told me to take her from behind so that she didn't have to see my face, because she hated me for being a bastard. I did.

To this day, I'm still not sure what was the most fucked up part of all that. Not much in that relationship, which started accidentally, went any better than how it ended, either.
>>
>>17473456
Dang, anon, your ex is a social douche bag.
>>
>>17472415
>threats of false rape/abuse allegations
>would not leave my house when i told her it was over and she had to go
>brought cops to the house when she knew damn well that it could have landed me in jail
if i ever see her again, i will rip her apart with my bare hands
advice for anons: do not get involved with anyone that has mental health issues. sometimes, these people are very good at hiding these issues until you are sufficiently invested in the relationship. as soon as you detect mental instability, run like your ass is on fire. do not end up like me. i cannot see women as people anymore, and i cant bring myself to trust anyone that is not my immediate family.
>>
>>17473456
You raped her...did you go to jail? why did you do it...
>>
>>17472433
F
heres hoping that guy is someones toothless prison bitch for the rest of his days
>>
>>17473792
Nah, didn't go to jail. Luckily she didn't report it because she knew she didn't have enough evidence.
And I was horny. I only raped her 3 times.
>>
My sister dated a skinhead for a while. He was a piece of shit and someday she finally mustered up the courage to break up with him. She fled to my apartment where she hid. He would come to my door every night, banging and kicking at it. threatening to break in and kill us both. I was also pregnant at that time. Those were the times...
>>
>>17472415
I remember my step dad was a nut job. He got pissed at my mom, held her down, and cut most of her hair off.
>>
>>17472433
Wow, now that's a way to start a thread...
>>
I dated this odd guy in high school. We were both into experimenting and tried various things. We both were already into role-playing online, so we did a lot of sexy rps. His favorite was tying me up and calling me his sex slave. It was fun at the time until he started pushing me further than what I wanted to do when tied up. After we broke up a mutual friend of ours csme to me really worried because he was talking about kidnapping me and keeping me tied up for his enjoyment. Luckily, it never went anywhere but it always made me afraid to go anywhere by myself for quite a while.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.