[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20160817_224957.png (637KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_224957.png
637KB, 1440x2560px
I asked a girl out and told her we'd figure out a date to go out. This is me figuring out a date. I don't feel like she's excited at all. I'm really new to this how'd I do?
>>
We're not in her head. Anything 4chan tells you is just going to make you panic and feel like shit. Stop overthinking this and just enjoy your date
>>
>>17472394

isnt buffalo an entire city? she cant get excited about general hang out. she is interested enough, she is following hte 'please ask me on a date' script. i do it to.

as soon as somsone asks me out i said
"what did you have in mind?' if they're non specific iti s a turn off. whats worse is when they ask what i want to do, basically planning hte seduction FOR THEM.

that being said, dont worry about how excited she is. she either likes you or she doesnt. exciting her with an activity wont make her think 'WOW I GUESS IM STARTING TO LIEK ANON' shes either in or shes out. for now shes seemingly in. seal the deal and dont worry about 'excitement'.
>>
>>17472408
It's a restaurant, she's cute so I hope I don't fuck this up
>>
>>17472401
This.
>>
Any given relationship doesn't fail when it's not exciting it succeeds THROUGH it
>>
File: 20160817_225845.png (719KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160817_225845.png
719KB, 1440x2560px
Op here, this is a convo I had with a different girl. She seemed way into it
>>
>>17472408
>"what did you have in mind?' if they're non specific iti s a turn off. whats worse is when they ask what i want to do, basically planning hte seduction FOR THEM.

I've heard this attitude before. I cannot comprehend why asking what you prefer to do is a turn off. What if he wants to take you bowling or something, and you hate bowling?
>>
>>17472394
You're overthinking it man. Emotions don't translate well into text so don't worry about it.
>>
>>17472420
Pretty much like I said here >>17472425, some people just text differently. Me and most women I've dated text pretty formally to each other but in person it's totally different. I only sue text for organizing shit these days, trying to read emotions from it all just isn't possible.
>>
>>17472412

shes either in or out. there isnt a check list where shes like 'WOW YOU HIT ALL THE MARKS, GUESS I HAVE TO DATE YOU'.

the 'be yourself' meme isnt a meme. its so that you only attract people that actually like you.

>>17472422

because its like this
>you're into me
>i think you're 'alright'
>you want to seduce me
>and then tell me to pick what to do

if you want to be subtle and cool, just aim your questions towards finding a date. the best dates tend to be

>oh what are you up to this weekend
>oh im just going to play some dodgeball
>wow i havent played that in years
>yeah its really fun
>well maybe ew could play together sometime
>that would be great!
>this weekend?
>sounds great!

but even if you cant find something they like and translate it into a date simply saying
>would you like to go bowling tihs weekend
>nah, i dont like bowling
>ah thats a bummer, its a lot of fun but not for everyone. we can always go to lasertag saturday if ur down
>hell fucking yeah, laser guns make me WET.
>>
>>17472434
Alright make sense, thanks for the advice I'm new to dating. I should just stop over thinking shit
>>
>>17472420
Some people are just bad at texting.

I've text girls who just give one word answers yet we're really into me, and others who text like a maniac yet were cold in person.

My advice is don't judge someone by there texting. "Yes" is just as good as "YES OMG YAAAAA"
>>
The face she's willing to go on a date with you tells you there's some interest. Do what the first poster said and just enjoy your date.
>>
>>17472394 texts like a down to earth, mature person. >>17472420 texts like a "LOLOL SO RANDOMxDxD" 16 year old. It doesn't mean the latter is more into it than the former, it just means they're different people.
>>
>>17472445
Shit man you've pretty much got down my experience of dating.

>ex gf would send shitloads of texts like she was really into me
>in person she barely said shit and was boring as shit

>current gf sends mostly one words and usually its just to organize where to meet
>in person talk a shitload, she's super into me etc

Text isn't a good indicator of how the person will be IRL.
>>
>>17472394
i don't see anything wrong with her responses. it's all in your head mate.
>>
>>17472420
Yo Anon are you from Arizona? Because it sure does sound like it. If so Mill Ave is pretty rad, has a lot of bars and potential date spots to move around to if they don't like X or Y spot.

Anyways from my experience I'll have to agree with >>17472445 here, I used to date this girl who was a firecracker when it came to texting but she wasn't anything like that in real life, just kinda bored and unsure with a hint of awkward. People just talk in completely different ways than they type more often than not.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.