[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found out Air Traffic Control workers make $125,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 15775.jpg (13KB, 335x240px) Image search: [Google]
15775.jpg
13KB, 335x240px
So I just found out Air Traffic Control workers make $125,000 a year and only need an associate's degree.

Why isn't everybody doing this?

I'm considering entering into this career path, does anybody have experience and can tell me a little more about it?
>>
>>17472371

think about how many air ports there really are in america. divide that by the number of people who actually know about it, and then multiply by the number of fucks i give, and you'll find out why you're such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>17472371
I know someone who went to the training program. Apparently it is tough and not very many people pass.
>>
>>17472392
I'm in college one year left until I get my bachelor's degree in exercise science. This is a total 180 but when I found out about how much they make it was blown away. The guy I talked to said he did it straight out of high school years ago but it's harder to get into but totally worth it. If he can do it with a high school education then it can't be that hard, right?
>>
>>17472371
Because it's a very difficult job and extremely high stress and not a whole lot of people can qualify to do this job.

If you want to give it a shot, then do so.

If you're too much of a fucking retard to use google to search for the information you want then you're going to be too much of a fucking retard to make it very far.
>>
Are you under the impression that just because the requirements are low that it's an easy job or something?
>>
>>17472382
hearty kek
>>
>>17472371
this is literally the most stressful job in America

google it
>>
My uncle is one he says its very stressful
>>
>>17472490
>>17472461
only a couple hundred lives on the line
>>
>>17472461
more stressful than a police officer, firefighter, emt, soldier, all those have highly stressful jobs and get paid shit. The only thing I can think of that's high stress and gets paid bank are surgeons and rocket scientists. Any job can be highly stressful when you look at it.

I'm a bartender at a busy college bar, very stressful job
>>
I get shot at for a living and get paid pocket change and I'd still keep my job over that.
>>
>>17472520
what do you mean by that? That you think this job is more stressful? Or that you like the combat you get into?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.