[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being punished retroactively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 750x734px
I hear that both trump and shillary are planning to really ban shota and loli. I never enjoyed either of those things,but I have seen it. My question is,since its always been a massive legal grey area,could I be punished retroactively for viewing it? Rational part of the brain tells me it'd be unconstitutional. My gut has been driving me crazy lately,and I'm ridiculously paranoid. I mean,if its posted on /b/ pretty regularly and is sold by j list,it cant be right? I just need confirmation.
>>
Please respond in depth. I don't want to die,but i'll take it over prison.
>>
>>17472354

you have nothign to worry about if you dont actually seek it out. if a law passes banning something it does not mean that those operating it are immediately under arrest. thats not how the law works. if that was the case literally every single food company would be shut down because of ever changing FDA regulations.

a lot of houses or apartments would have to be ufcking demolished cuz they dont fit the new standard. when a new law gets passed, things begin to slowly phase out. a company like J-list might have several months to begin removing them from american markets. but theres always the international grey area.

but no, you would not get retroactively punished, that makes no sense. its not even abotu constitutional, its just blatantly fuckign silly.

as for the random postings of /b/ i wouldnt worry. even with CP crack downs no one just scrolling by a thread has ever been V&.
>>
>>17472378
But there have been cases where people have had the punishment hiked and all of those had to do with sex crimes,so whats preventing this especially when dealing with insane nutjobs like shillary and trump
>>
>>17472354
There's not going to be some enormous witch hunt to track down and punish anyone who ever viewed those images. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17472411
Ok. So any tips on how to make what I know translate to what I feel? Even though I always kinda thought it was bullshit,my gut was still telling me that i'm fucked and that I should kill myself. Advice? Further elaboration?
>>
>>17472410

the fact that there is no robot logging whether or not you scrolled past a loli pic on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>17472354
What if you started fapping to something but then there was a scene of loli halfway through the hentai,and you clicked off?
What about when I used to watch dokuro chan when I was 12? Would I still be fine?
>>
>>17472472

OP you can't be this dense can you?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.