[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I keep fucking my recent ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1413160598685.jpg (104KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1413160598685.jpg
104KB, 1280x842px
tl;dr: My girlfriend just broke up with me to see other people, but she's still DTF. What do?

Sup guys? Here's the part where I vent.
I'm a loser that made it to my late 20's without ever having a significant relationship. She's a punk that's probably had more relationships than letters in the alphabet. I met her through a friend she dated briefly. After they broke up, we chatted on Facebook for months. No flirting, just friends. I caught feels, but kept them to myself. One day she called me out on being single and asked if I had any crushes. I confessed, she reciprocated, you can guess the rest.
We dated for almost 3 months. We became very intimate, of course, and very much in love. But several issues arose that made it clear we are incompatible. She's introverted, I'm extroverted. I like going out, she's a homebody. She has a morning job, I have an evening job. She has a preschooler, which severely limits her options and availability, and I don't (my assistance in raising this child was mutually undesirable and a non-issue; go ahead and call me a cuck.). She's a genderqueer pansexual polyamorous social justice warrior, and I'm a cisgender heterosexual monogamous egalitarian. I could go on.
Anyway, she recently came to the realization that she can't be in a committed relationship with me or probably anyone ever again (apparently). And although she still loves me very much and would still like to stay friends, hang out, and possibly hook up every now and again, she's going to go start fucking other people. By the way she made it sound, you'd think she means immediately.
On one hand, I feel like continuing a sexual relationship with her will stunt my drive to move on and seek other partners, while simultaneously feeding unhealthy emotions like jealously and bitterness, until eventually what's left of our friendship is ruined. On the other hand, sex is great, it'd be great to have occasional sex until I find someone else, it's just sex right?
>>
>>17472191
>Should I keep fucking my recent ex?
I didn't even need to read past that, the answer is automatically no. they're your ex for a reason. either stop fucking them or make them not an ex anymore. next.
>>
>>17472206
Fair enough. Thanks for the input.
I'm guessing that's the only answer I'm going to get, from you alone or if anyone else comments. I just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone would say otherwise.
>>
>>17472229
Yeah I agree with the other poster, don't unless you were to get back together
>>
>>17472191
Lol you are such a faggot for describing yourself as cisgendered to begin with. Don't let her brainwash you into being a cuck
>>
>>17472284
Yeah, no possibility of us resuming a committed relationship. Even if she's the one that broke up with me, I agree that it wasn't working out.
>>17472292
Fair point. I mean, it's not like I regularly self-identify as cisgender, even if I am. I was just saying that to highlight our differences. Still.
>>
>>17472303
Im sorry for the insult. Thats just too much sjw terminology, especially since you told us she is one. Just be careful my man
>>
>>17472335
Thanks anon. Yeah, she is EXTREMELY socially progressive. I mean, I'm a liberal progressive too, but she's on another level. Definitely had to deal with some "I love you but I hate men so much" bullshit.
>>
>>17472191
i got heart burn readin her gender label, u figure this one out on ur own buddy
>>
File: 3cd8a33a.png (216KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
3cd8a33a.png
216KB, 600x338px
>>17472191
>She's a genderqueer pansexual polyamorous social justice warrior, and I'm a cisgender heterosexual monogamous egalitarian.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you? You keep posting about this bullshit, people keep giving you the same very sensible advice: get her out of your life while you get over the breakup. Her idea of "love" sounds very selfish and you're just opening yourself to a lot of emotional turmoil by continuing to deal with her.

If you're that hard up for someone to have sex with, or you're determined to keep her in your life, hey -- it is your life, you can do what you want because you are the one who are going to be taking the consequences. But fuck off with this "what should I do" crap.

>>17472373
>"I love you but I hate men so much"
That's how you define what "extremely socially progressive" means? Again, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17472191
Bro, in my opinion, pussy is pussy and mouths are mouths. Until you find someone else you're more compatible with and settle down, why not keep fucking her on the down low? It can't hurt. And at the same time, keep pursuing and hooking up with other women that cross your path on a daily basis. With women coming and going, you're bound to find one EVENTUALLY that'll probably make you forget about her. Just my opinion though. Good luck my friend.
>>
>>17472398
>You keep posting about this bullshit
What? I'm responding to replies.
>Her idea of "love" sounds very selfish and you're just opening yourself to a lot of emotional turmoil by continuing to deal with her.
Okay. Thank you.

>That's how you define what "extremely socially progressive" means?
Fair point. No. That was an oversimplification. It'd be more accurate to say she's a radical feminist, though not in every sense of the ideology.

>>17472400
Oh hey, that differing opinion I was looking for. I can't tell if you're being sincere or just humoring me, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>17472391
I'm not even joking. She's also vegan and Zen Buddhist, two other things we don't have in common (though I do zazen meditation occasionally).

Thanks again for the input guys. As disappointing as it is that I likely won't be fucking anyone any time soon, I'll let her know tomorrow that I've decided against continuing our sexual relationship. Going to bed now.
>>
>>17472191
>She's a genderqueer pansexual polyamorous social justice warrior, and I'm a cisgender heterosexual monogamous egalitarian
ahahahahhahahahahahah
[spoiler] Leave. [/spoiler]
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.