[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are women on facebook so fucking stupid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cringe.jpg (23KB, 367x395px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
23KB, 367x395px
Anyone know? I can't even go on facebook... all it is, is women posting dumb shit like pic related and taking pictures of themselves in the mirror.

It seriously makes me rage.

Women, where do you find the time to peruse dumb quotes and take selfies all fucking day? Don't you have careers? Aren't you trying to pursue equality?
>>
Why does this make you so mad, anon?
>>
>>17472190
Because the globalist agenda to make people dumber is working? Niggers are rioting in the streets? People are getting beheaded overseas? Immigrants are destroying europe? The media is blatantly lying to us? The bureau of land management is grabbing millions of acres of privately owned land? The welfare state is failing us? Our academia has been infiltrated with communists?

And of all the causes... of all the things out there to be upset about, and all the atrocities being committed every day... this is what women (generally) concern themselves with?
>>
>>17472207
Who cares?
>>
>>17472214
The person above me asked me why it makes me mad, so I guess him/her?
>>
>>17472228
What? I meant who cares about that shit? Get on with your own life and stop being so concerned about others' lives.
>>
>>17472207
>giving a shit what goes on in Europoor lands

Fuck off, no one cares about you, slavshit.
>>
>>17472247
>>17472256
>uninformed
>"why would you care about anything real???"
>>
>>17472276
It's easy to pretend you care about all these different issues if you don't have a life and have all the time in the world to sit online like you do.
>>
>>17472276
Nonono, I don't think you understand. I'll say it again.

No one gives a shit what's going on in the old country.

Fuck off, Europoor.
>>
The people who bitch most about something on social media, usually deserve it.

Some idiot is bitching about "the haters"? Odds are she's just an annoying cunt.

Guy whining about women leading men along? He's probably a dense faggot.

Woman bitching about the male gaze? They're probably looking at her much more pleasant friend instead.

Girl sharing obviously made up interactions like your pic? She's probably painfully insecure and is making shit up to justify her bullshit.

tldr-ignore idiots on facebook, they make their own hell
>>
>>17472289
>implying I'm even from europe
>>
>>17472291

Also the obligatory >having a Facebook

Or >using Facebook long enough and frequently enough to legitimately get buttblasted
>>
>>17472331
>>using Facebook long enough and frequently enough to legitimately get buttblasted
I think it's more about mindset than duration or frequency. I've used it less over the years because I've grown apart from the people I have on there, but I used to use it all the time. I've had it for a long while too.

I just never posted personal drama shit because I considered it a public forum, therefore it was inappropriate to post it there. You save that kind of stuff for personal messages, between individuals.Those people I described are probably the same kind of people who get into screaming matches with their SO at public places.
>>
>>17472207

so let me get this straight....

>theres all these supposedly important issues
>but girls post stuff like that instead

>you could also be worrying about thsoe issues
>but instead talk about what the girls shouldnt be talking about

is that right?
>>
>>17472185
i dont use facebook, im still getting chemo for getting called a slut for liking two guys.
>>
>>17472355
I believe in you
>>
I put effort into my looks.
I like to show off.
It's nice when people compliment you and appreciate the work you put into yourself.
Just because you're ugly or don't care about your appearance dosent mean girls are selfish or self absorbed. Unless they do it every fucking day! That's annoying
But occasionally so fucking what. Block bitches if they annoy you. Duh.
>>
everyone has downtime op
people spend it different ways
I don't put makeup on (male), but I take about 45 minutes to get ready. I care what people think about me.
oh and the dumb arguments the average person poses are pretty sad, regardless of age bracket or facebook frequency
>>
>>17472185
It's a dumb meme bro. Call the person that posted it a stupid cunt and move on with your life.
>>
>>17472185
Pic related is fake as hell but unsolicited comments in general are fucking retarded.
>>
The world has always had problems and will always have probpems. Don't fucking blame citizens for socializing. Facebook is literally for their face. Don't like it, don't participate. Everyone is self invested you are no different whining on 4chan instead of saving the world! Go for it faggot! What are you waiting for!? Your lot is as ignorant as terrorists.
>>
>>17472185
Why would you ever want to go on or be concerned about anything that happens on social media?

Stop visiting social media sites is your answer.
>>
>>17472285
Lel your reasoning is retarded. While I don't agree with the other anon because for the most part these problems don't even actually exist, the idea that we shouldn't care about global issues is even more retarded than the suggestion that communists have infiltrated academia. If you honestly think that your petty squabbles are more important that global problems that pose a major threat to large numbers of people (or even everyone), then you're retarded. The issues you face as an individual are unimportant in comparison to many global problems. If you want you miserable existence on this planet to be worth anything, then you ought to at least have some degree of empathy and concern for this planet and the other humans who inhabit it.

And this is coming from someone who's fairly misanthropic. Although the impression I get from you isn't that you're misanthropic, you just seem kind of ignorant, superficial, and apathetic.
>>
>>17472185
>why are women on facebook so fucking stupid?
>on facebook.

Why did you need to add "on facebook" to that question?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.