[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: The-Thinker.jpg (640KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
The-Thinker.jpg
640KB, 2880x1800px
I've been contemplating what makes an individual perfect and how to life a rich and rewarding lifestyle and I believe that I've come up with 8 steps on how to achieve this:

1. Water
2. Diet
3. Meditation
4. Books
5. Music
6. Exercise
7. Sleep
8. Work

My belief is that doing these 8 things and fulfilling these tasks each day, your life is likely to improve. As a side, the music is just my personal recreational preference and can be swapped with anything that spurs creativity. Any suggestions as to improvements would be appreciated.
>>
>>17472090
Goals and fun
>>
>>17472141
The Work aspect applies to Goals also and the fun is what happens in between the fulfilment of these steps.
>>
>>17472090
what about Other People?
>>
>>17472168
In terms of relationships and other related interactions, I purposefully left them out as this list is only to achieve a perfect mind and body and generally prime yourself for life in general. Once these tasks have been completed daily over time, life will soon improve and things will be easier to achieve resulting in self-actualisation.
>>
>>17472090
Appearance (hygiene, fashion, ect)
>>
>>17472090
benjamin franklin did a self-improvement project sort of like that. look up 13 virtues. might give you some ideas.
>>
Perfection is subjective so it's going to be somewhat different for literally everyone. I'll give you my two cents tho.

Eat healthy. Get moderate exercise at least. Sleep well. Get outside and socialize with other people. Be what you view as a decent human being. Strive to be the person you want to be. Fitter. Happier.
Most importantly, do things that make you happy. Find hobbies / work that you find rewarding. If you care about money, get a job that pays well. If you want it bad enough you'd be willing to work towards it. If you don't, do something that you do care about.
If you have no interests or skills, you're not going to be happy. If you don't find at least somewhat of a direction and purpose in your life, you're not going to be happy.
You can strive for perfection all you want, but you'll probably realize that striving for perfection is an endless mountain you're trying to climb. Even the people you look up to have their own idea of a "perfect self" and aren't close to getting there.
You should still work towards it. Giving up is probably one of the worst things you can do. Just try to realize what perfection means, and value your own long-term happiness alongside it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.