[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overcome an intent of kidnapping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kidnapping-and-hostage.jpg (25KB, 870x455px) Image search: [Google]
kidnapping-and-hostage.jpg
25KB, 870x455px
Hi guys, this is a real story, about 2 months ago my entire family almost got kidnapped. I need some eyes to read some info that I personally havent talked about it with the people around me.
I'll post more as I can organize my mind.
>>
I was in college when an employee of a relative was kidnapped, i didnt know until my father called me and told me very important instructions to not leave the college, as he was telling me that, I got myself a little knife that I use to make some engineering stuff, awaiting his arrival.
>>
Since this point everything might seems as a movie, but it isn't, when he arrived I get in my car and started the trip to our home, I hid my knife under my legs, and near to our house there was a unusual police prescense, I thought my family called them but they didn't.
>>
Where I live the police isnt very trustable, many cases were reported where the police officers are the criminals, using the state resources to achieve their bad goals, even "nonexistent" hacking technology. :/
>>
Then I understood that I was on my own with my family, we almost stopped at our house but a police car was parked in front, trying to get an interview from anyone of the neighbors, no one answer the call at their doors. So I passed slowly across the street to check quickly the situation, then they notice me and I had to drive to another place.
>>
you can post more than one sentence per post, you know
>>
Several minutes later I achieve to get inside my house, I started to package, and got several items to leave the town for a week at least, then someone called us to say that the kidnappers knew where I live, so I had to leave the place inmediately, so I parked my car in the garage and all of us used one car to leave the house, since then we have been moving from hotel to hotel in a nearby city, some time later we were informed that the employee was released, but they were angry because the mistake, all the way I was under constant stress, the idea of have to kill another human being to survive isn't a good feeling, I trembled a lot, the knife was pasted to my hand, then i returned to my house unable to go out because
they not have been caught, I feel that I got cold hearted, I just can get support from anyone, someone to hear about it, even my own family try to avoid the topic, and I can't talk with anyone here friends, collegues or strangers. It's dificult to live knowing that you are a target yet.
>>
>>17472124

Sorry, I'm new here, that was all the story to this day :(
>>
>>17472205
This story is a little hard to understand.

Who called to say the kidnappers know where you live?

Who informed you that the employee was released? Do you mean that they kidnapped the employee on accident, thinking the employee was a family member?

Are you saying you're living in your house right now? How far away is it between the house and university? Like, what part of the world are you even in?

Do you know who is trying to kidnap your family or *why*?
>>
>>17472264
-I couldn't have a direct contact with anyone of them, im not sure if it was a message of the family of the employee from them or directly a kidnapper.
- The family called and sent a photo the militar police also notified us, yes they thought he was a family member because he was driving my relative's truck.
-Yes, I hadn't another place to stay, and money rans out quickly in hotels, about 5-7 min driving, its hard to faced for me but... im living in mexico, i love my country but some things are really f*cked.
-We just know that the kidnappers weren't professionals, they might be former employees or even an opportunistic group,we actually have a videofootage but I cannot reach it now, for money :/
>>
>>17472317
En el nombre Dios, que horrible. Pinche, hombre.

I don't know what to tell you, that's pretty scary. Just keep being careful, having a weapon for safety sounds like a good idea in your situation. Can you get pepper spray? In case you have to run but don't want to kill anyone, this could be a good idea.
>>
I know :(, still being scary and I am trying to buy a powerful stunt gun because we cannot have legal guns as other places in the world, there are many soldiers who will arrest you. I am always ready to run and fight if i have to but this is not a proper way to live mate :(.
>>
>>17472395
>>17472374
>>
File: (21KB, 927x655px) Image search: [Google]
21KB, 927x655px
>>17472395
No you're right, it's pretty fucked up. On the bright side, if they're not professionals, I'll bet they'll give up eventually. If they're an opportunistic group, they'll probably get distracted by committing other crimes, running out of money, or getting killed for doing stupid stuff. They'll go away eventually.

In the mean time, just do what you can to handle the problem and stay safe. Even when things seem fucked, time might fix things eventually.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.