[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an awful person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: stahp.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
stahp.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
So I have a strong desire to do an awful thing /adv/.

>22 female just moved to the city
>Always attracted to tall blonde jerks
>Trying to make new friends so I try and go check out local events/groups
>See that larpers be larping, go check it out

I start talking to this dude. He's a larper so I instinctively want to make fun of him but he's genuinely charming and pretty cute in a nerdy kind of way. I don't want to like blatantly hit on him because I'm a commitaphobe and I'm honestly just trying to make friends

>Find out he has a GF
>Start talking to GF for a bit

She's.. kind of a loser. She seems really nice, but we were talking and she's been in junior college for like.. 10 years. Going for an art degree. And she seems a little.. on the spectrum.

So the narcissist that I am has been thinking, "you know who would be far better for that guy than the girl he's been dating for 2 years and is probably very much in love with? ME"

I'm not going to do anything to come between these two people because I'm not a shitty person, but it just seems dirty to have such awful ideas, you know?

Like I know it probably just stems from jealousy since I haven't had a healthy relationship for half a decade, but does anyone have any advice about how I can grow past being a instinctive bastard?
>>
Ur a Cunt. Accept it
>>
>>17471998
Thoughts like that occur in every girl with high self esteem, as long as you don't act on it you're good
>>
>>17471998
>22 female just moved to the city
>Always attracted to tall blonde jerks
> I haven't had a healthy relationship for half a decade

It's because you're both vapid and attracted to people with equally terrible personalities. I doubt a kind larp nerd will fall for your shit; at best, you're just tossing some new possible friends out because you can't not be a dumb whore.

But you say you won't do it, so that's good.
>>
>>17471998
Well at least you know who you are. Do whatever you want and go get that nerd dick
>>
>>17471998
>Like I know it probably just stems from jealousy since I haven't had a healthy relationship for half a decade, but does anyone have any advice about how I can grow past being a instinctive bastard?
Therapy. That, and don't get too close to people.

>So the narcissist that I am has been thinking, "you know who would be far better for that guy than the girl he's been dating for 2 years and is probably very much in love with? ME"
Why? She may be a loser in your eyes and may be somewhere on the spectrum, but you sound genuinely fucked up. You don't exactly have anything going for you personality wise.
>>
>>17471998
They possibly can introduce you to a guy you can date, some cute nerd to have a healthy relationship
>>
>>17471998
Do those two people a favor and stay far away from them. You are the kind of girl who will ruin any situation where someone else is happy or even content for no other reason than because you need attention. Stick to the jerks who know youre a worthless slut and wont actually get hurt when you inevitably reveal yourself as a sociopathic cunt.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.