[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Roommates.jpg (129KB, 760x396px) Image search: [Google]
Roommates.jpg
129KB, 760x396px
Hey /adv/ I'll be going to Uni soon and I was wondering on whether to choose a room with a roommate or pay extra for a room to myself.
What are your opinions on sharing a room in university and what are the possible pros and cons of it?
>>
File: aisha.jpg (82KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
aisha.jpg
82KB, 720x480px
>>17471976

Room to yourself. I've shared a room before and hated the lack of privacy and the odd hours we each had lead to some conflict. It was nice when we'd bro out and drink/vidya but having your own space, to me, is much better.

Your own room = privacy, you can come and go as you please, fuck without it being weird and fap if you want. Plus you can decide the 'mess' level of the room.
>>
Just finished first year uni here. Honestly, it depends on you and the person you are rooming with. For me, I had a roommate and it was great. We got along and hung out a ton. However, if you do get one you are taking the risk of the other person being a complete dickhead and making your year miserable. My advice is that unless you know someone who you want to room with, to not get one. You usually live in a dorm or a house with a bunch of different people and u'll meet the people you like there. You can still room with them next year if you find someone chill. If you know someone you want to room with tho, its really dope. First year uni is sorta hard adjustment for some people and it really helps to have someone there you know right there. Also u automatically have a bro to go to parties with and shit that can take you home if ur too drunk (Shit happens alot)
>>
I had an awesome experience going with a rando in a dorm. Its definitely worth a try.

If you are super OCD, get your own room. I had a blast in the dorms. Make sure to go to dorm social events or whatever shit is going on.
>>
>>17471976

Don't live alone. I did it and even though I enjoyed it at the time I look back and regret it. Having a roomie teaches you life lessons an it will open up doors to more friends. It forces you to be social
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.