[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cut contact with someone with the least amount of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160614_123349.jpg (274KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_123349.jpg
274KB, 960x1280px
How do you cut contact with someone with the least amount of drama possible?

Me and this other person became close friends in a really short time. I wasn't never sure if they were genuine or just treating me like some entertainment but that's another story.

Basically as time went on, I started to learn things about this person that I really don't like. They told me a bunch of stuff about other people that I think should have stayed between them (personal stuff) and I've also been warned by someone else before we became friends that they were two faced and now it seems to be showing itself.

We bump into each other a lot and it's unavoidable so ghosting is kind of difficult as it will make real life awkward and may end up in a confrontation about why I'm ghosting.

I don't want to fall out with said person because I still care about them. I kind of just don't want to be close friends anymore and go back to being distant acquaintances.

I have actually tried ghosting but they keep messaging me and it already feels like it's going to be awkward the next time I see them if I don't do something.
>>
File: 56819411_p1.jpg (498KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
56819411_p1.jpg
498KB, 1080x1080px
Is your friend psychotic or something? Doesn't seem like your friend is very popular so not much people would "take his / her side" if you cut it with them. The only consequence would be one less headache.

Maybe just tell them you want a step back in your relationship (as friends of course)
>>
I would say bipolar, yeah.

They are very popular but I don't think it will come to people taking sides, but I do wonder if they will get butthurt and talk shit about me and make people think bad about me,but maybe I just have trust issues.

Basically the kind of thing I'm talking about is they told me about some sexual problem their ex partner had (it was a bad breakup so probably an element of spite in telling me)
>>
File: 57898867_p0.jpg (642KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
57898867_p0.jpg
642KB, 1080x1080px
>>17472942
I imagine the easiest way would just be ghost it and feign ignorance. Stop texting them so much, stop messaging them, trying to contact at all. They ask? You say "IDK." Then HANG OUT WITH OTHER PEOPLE, and still act all like "IDK" even if they're like "Thanks for the invite, bro (sarcastically)"

Since the person didn't outright do something bad to you directly, i think a frontal assault ("I want to friendship-breakup with you") is a bit much for a person like him / her.
>>
I'm actually going through the same thing. I don't hate this person, but they have shaded me several times. He also bought me some stuff, so right now I'm going through the process of buying new things to replace them, so I can return his stuff to him.

I'm too much of a coward to just confront them, so I'm going the ghosting route. Just not really replying to their messages and if they comment, I'll just say I've been busy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.