[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1470959738940.jpg (23KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1470959738940.jpg
23KB, 601x508px
Okay, I don't want to sound egotistical or anything but I must paint a picture for you to contemplate.

I am a senior in high school, I've had pretty good friends so far, and once I warm up to people, I'm generally a likable person. My physique is tall (6 2), I am muscular, broad shoulders, and a great V body shape. I do not play sports and I have never had a girlfriend. Long story short, I was a real weirdo until high school, then I met some good folks, made connections, got fit, etc.

My problem is that I really don't know where to start on "capturing" a girl. (Am i too late being a senior with no ex?). I get looks all the time for my physique, and I've gotten compliments too, so attractiveness isn't really a problem for me. It seems that I don't where to start. Do I go to a girl and just start talking? About what? I don't have social media. (Probably should get one). And I'm a relatively reserved person. I'm just... I don't fucking know.

How do I get one? What are the steps? Especially if I have never talked to x person before? What do I talk about? I really don't like that celebrity culture, or TV shows, movies, you name it. I like to talk about politics, science, philosophy, blah blah.

Should I just wait for college? Will I find one then? I am confused! Please help /adv/!
>>
File: 1465950017588.png (313KB, 622x464px) Image search: [Google]
1465950017588.png
313KB, 622x464px
>>17471676

Firstly, you don't "capture" women. They aren't fucking Pokemon.

Secondly, you're going to absolutely suck at talking to women until you're about 23-24. I've never met a high schooler who was confident about who they are and what they wanted.

You're going to have many awkward years and slowly but surely as you become confident in who you are and the things you like you'll start gravitating towards women who fit your personality and they'll start gravitating to you.

My advice is don't stop talking. Don't stop screwing up. Don't stop being awkward. All of this is a learning process and the only thing you can do to fuck it up is to crawl into your shell and never try.

Trust me, as a man in his 30's I can promise you this is going to get far weirder before it gets any better. Life will put you in contact with a lot of women and you'll screw it up until you get better. Thats it.
>>
>>17471676
>spot girl you find physically attractive
>"hi."
>determine within the next 15 minutes of conversation whether or not she's retarded or not
>determine if you two have enough things in common to carry conversations
>ask her out if she fulfills these requirements
>go on date
>converse about shit you have in common and learn more about her
>kiss her within the first two dates

pretty easy you autist.
>>
>>17471676
I'm pretty sure we're the same person...what the fuck. I'm a senior in high school...between 6'1-6'2ish...lifted for 4 years so got dat der physique...and am introverted as fuck & never had a gf. Only interested in lifting and politics. The brief interactions I've had with women have all stemmed from social media though. I recommend getting some. Go for twitter or Instagram. Then flirt like you're the shit...your physique should give you the confidence and cockiness to do so.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.