[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your problems /adv/, I want to hear them all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: 1450055856859.jpg (894KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1450055856859.jpg
894KB, 2560x1920px
Tell me about your problems /adv/, I want to hear them all.
>>
>>17471533
I give advice to people to feel like I'm doing something with my life.
>>
Can't find someone to bond with my musical tastes. t b h

No friends

No Gf

Unfit, I'm probably ugly, have a chest deformation.
>>
Im behind on my rent and i cant find a job cuz no social so im fucked
>>
Can only sleep during the day, sometimes not at all.

Never finished college, have inability to keep job due to sleep problems.

What the fuck can I do to earn a decent living ??
>>
All my friendships have fallen through except two... my best friend and my boyfriend. But they are both always busy and I feel bad calling them and bugging them to hang out when they both have full time jobs and other stuff to do... its just that all my other friends are harder to respect, or they have such low energy/intelligence that it is more draining to be around them than it is to be alone. I really need social stimulation... but I lean too hard on my bff and my bf and I know my seemingly constant need for interaction and stimulation conversation tires them.
>>
i'm struggling with demotivation again and every time i feel like i want to get a relationship with women i finish jerking off and want nothing to do with them
>>
I applied for a PhD that was created specifically for me in a city I absolutely hate and have no friends in. Lived there for 9 months during my studies. I am currently 29, have mental issues and spent all summer in bed because of it. The job marked is really shit these days, and the thought of moving back to this city for 4 years is really digging me further into the mud. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>17471556
get a face surgery, some boobjob
read a book, and it'll be easy
>>
A genetic predisposition to motor neuron disease runs through my family that increases my risk of developing MND substantially. Knowing what my dad is going through, i'm not sure if i'm more afraid of him dying, or dying in a similar way.
>>
>>17471586
This is a hard decision, mate.
You could find yourself dying by the day, and changing completely forever. It's a cold feeling, dying day by day and then completely changing forever. I'd say don't do it. I'd get a job in my field and continue to learn about it there.

You're 29, you have 40 years to live if you're lucky. Are you happy with how you spent half of your life? If not, change it.
Ask yourself this:
Will this make you happy? What will it contribute to your life, would it create beautiful moments and memories? If not, find something else.
>>
>>17471555
checked
stop jacking off
>>
>>17471613
What does that have to do with job prospects?
>>
If I don't make amends with my old friend it will haunt me until I die but they have completely dropped off the map
>>
I just want a job that let's me finish my preliminary credential so I can leave this fucking state where there are actual job openings. I can't apply to those job openings unless I clear my preliminary credential.

I'm fucking stuck and I want to die.
>>
Here's a list:

>Low self esteem
>zero confidence
>lonely
>depression
>social anxiety
>feel like I am wasting my education and life
>have friends that I'm not sure that I like but keep them anyways because I don't want to be alone
>feel like I have nothing to offer

I just started to see a therapist so hopefully that works out better than the last three times.
>>
I miss my ex, I tried moving on, dating around, hooking up, it didn't help, it either made me miss her more or make me feel more empty

We just recently started talking again, it makes me happy, I enjoy our conversations, I just don't know what it means though. I'm house sitting in September for someone, I kind of want to ask her if she'd like to come over sometime during it
>>
>>17471538
Everybody is going through something similar. Everybody does something to make them feel like they are "doing something with their life". However, it is sad when the realization of the aforementioned purpose makes whatever they do less enjoyable.

>>17471545
Most of the time, it is the belief that one is unfriendly and/or unattractive that makes one so. Believe in yourself!

>>17471554
It looks like you have a negative attitude! Being positive in the most dire situation is the one of the hardest and necessary step towards the evolution of one's character. Believe in yourself anon!

>>17471555
Depression and anxiety are strong contributors towards insomnia. I do not know why you have difficulties sleeping, but I know that exercise and meditation are some of the best cures for insomnia. Avoid sleeping pills and coffee if you can, and don't try to jump to bed right after using your computer/phone, always use meditation as a cooldown. You need to learn to let go of your thoughts. Happy sleeping!

>>17471556
You probably already know this, but you need to go out and meet new people! Maybe get a job/work longer hours? Maybe volunteer/learn a new hobby? It is scary to get out there. But this is a necessary procedure that everyone must (and will) go through. Just take it slow and take it easy.

>>17471569
There are a bunch of reasons why you might be so demotivated, and I do not know yours. Maybe you already know the solution to your problem. However, it might help you to realize that, most of the time, getting into relationships with women is not a priority. It is only a side effect of improving your own life. You must learn to love yourself before you can love someone else.
>>
I've had plenty of sex in my teenage years and enjoyed it quite much. However, my sex drive has been fading since i was 19. Im 22 now and after a long stretch of no sex i had my first encounter last week. She's gorgeous and ive had great sex with her before when i was very active. I didn't enjoy it. Like no sensations what so ever.

This sounds like a chemical defect correct? Low test or something? I want to return to the way i was before.
>>
My situation is kinda fucked. In my town, you either go to the public school, or the Catholic high school, and the people who go to either tend to not interact with the other unless they're super popular. Anyways, I chose to go to the Catholic high school because it's a great school and gives a lot of options for colleges, but I essentially have no contact with anyone in my hometown anymore, since going to a different school led me to grow away from my friends. I've made friends at my new school, yeah, but I never can get close because I'm always thinking back to my old friends who I would gladly go anywhere with. I kind of have to force myself to hangout with kids at my new school. None of them have the kind of connection my old friends and I had. No idea how I could contact my old friends at this point, it's been 3 years since I've really seen them.
>>
>>17471790
eat red meat, lift if you don't already, and don't fap as much. You don't need to go no fap, just try to keep fapping/having sex to once a week
>>
I keep wondering what everyobe is chasing.
>>
>>17471533
26 and want to join the French legion, but worried by the time my 5 year contract would be completed I would be too old to do my other dream, acting, and find a wife-able girl
>>
>>17471658
Then forget about it until you have a way to track them down.
>>
>>17471795
You just pick up the phone and call them
>>
>>17471829
I wish I could forget, Anon.
>>
File: 1469032881656.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469032881656.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
I'm an attractive, intelligent, 29 years old, never had a girlfriend, don't have any friends, studying and working in a university abroad.

Shit doesn't really make sense, probably going to kill myself soon after I help some colleagues with their projects, since killing myself before I help them would be a dick move.

I've accepted the situation, don't really need advice.
>>
Lately, I've been feeling incredibly hopeless and burnt out. Thoughts of suicide and have been slowly encroaching into my daily thoughts. I just fucking hate life right now.

>Stuck in some shitty situation wherein my family forced me to co-sign a mortage to save the house or else I would be disowned and kicked out of my family like they did to my sister for refusing to sign
>Working this fucking awful full time job 40 hours a week in retail with a manager that makes me want to kill myself
>Been calling off nearly everyday, just don't care anymore
>Refridgerator, washer/dryer and air conditioning are broken
>House is hot as fuck, no food, no clean clothes
>Wear the same sweaty disgusting clothes everyday
>Just got a speeding ticket

I'm just so devoid of energy to do ANYTHING. The headlight on my car has gone out and I've been too lazy to even get that fixed. I feel like I'm going to get another ticket.

Right now, I'm saving money for this surgery I'm going to get. I was supposed to get it in August but I ran into car trouble that set me back $1000 so I rescheduled it. I'm now getting it done in mid October, so it's another two months of hell.

Looking for a new job, but everywhere requires a resume and a bachelor's degree for the most basic position.

I just feel like I'm trapped in this shitty game of life where I can never move forward. There seems to be nothing good on the horizon. I just feel helpless.
>>
>>17471533
I cant remember my instagram password
>>
>>17471533
My bf is super immature self centered abusive asshole who is also a drug addict and has a history of physical violence but I am caught in his web and will never escape and will endure it until I die or he leaves
>>
>>17471545
what music u like?
>>
>>17471533
Im having a child in 2 months.
I went on a job interview and they didnt see I was pregnant and hired me.
Its just contract work from
Home so I guess it doesn't matter but I do feel conflicted about it
>>
>>17471779
Please come back anon I need help
>>
>>17471855

>>attractive

I think you guys need to start changing the way you think about this word. To be attractive means that people are drawn to you. The opposite of attractive is repulsive. Neither of those necessarily mean that someone has a specific measure of physical beauty.

True, being pleasurable for the eyes makes initial attraction far easier and generally makes you a more attractive person, but you could definitely be decent looking while still being absolutely repulsive.

In any case, anyone that says what you just said is either delusional (they are completely unaware of just how UNATTRACTIVE they are) or they are so oblivious and self-absorbed that they completely miss or ignore other people's overtures and opportunities to bond with other human beings.

The fact that you describe yourself as "intelligent" is a dead giveaway. News flash - most people think of themselves as intelligent. If they don't think of themselves as "book smart" then they'll imagine themselves as "street smart" or have the advantage in terms of "common sense".

What you're suffering from is actually some form of narcissism and a victim complex. You have a sense of entitlement to certain things and that the world has wronged you in some way when nothing of the sort has occurred - the world has simply gone round and round as it has always done.

You want to be somebody? Go out and start doing shit that makes you feel anxious and nervous. Instead of saying and telling yourself no, just say yes. Start doing something different once a week or even once a day. If someone makes a comment to you, just talk to them.

The world hasn't rejected you, you have sealed yourself out.
>>
>>17471884
they couldn't tell you were seven months?
are you sure you don't just have to fart?
>>
File: 02431_montrealatnight_1366x768.jpg (862KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
02431_montrealatnight_1366x768.jpg
862KB, 1366x768px
>>17471586
I definitely support the advice given by >>17471610

29 is still young, but life is so short... Ten years later, when you look back to the present moment, would you regret the decision to move into the city? Would you regret not taking the risk? Whatever decision you make anon, commit to it and never look back.

>>17471603
That must be really tough for you anon, I cannot imagine the fear you experience everyday. However, the mere fact that the number of days you are alive is statistically smaller than the number of days for an average individual makes you value your life much more! We all need to accept that we will die, and you will do so sooner than most people. However, I believe that it is only after this acceptance that we truly feel alive. So what are you waiting for anon? Get off 4chan and go LIVE!

>>17471658
If you do not have contact information of your friend, then first you need to accept that whether you get the chance to make amends with him is out of your control.
Second, you must believe that not making amends with him/her will NOT haunt you until you die. For example, my mother, when she was only 16, indirectly caused the death of my grandmother (her mother) by not using the appropriate procedure to attend to someone who's having a seizure. She blamed herself for her death until today. But over the last 35 years, she has learnt to progressively forgive herself. I believe that, as human beings, we will all learn to forgive ourselves, no matter how bad it was. However, I wish you luck and hope that you will meet him again!
>>
>>17471533
Im in high school and in homeless
>>
>>17471892
Yes I am sure.
This is my second pregnancy and we kept it a secret for a long time so I guess I have gotten pretty good at concealing the bump.
To be honest sometimes I feel huge but somehow I don't look big in clothes and havent switched over to maternity clothes yet
>>
>>17471909
I don't even know anything about workplace policy for pregnancy. I suppose they can just terminate me when they find out. Although its work from home I do need to make some in person appearances. Its going to be very akward to come in in a month or two...
>>
File: 1468890680571.jpg (156KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1468890680571.jpg
156KB, 1080x1350px
>>17471533

Can't find a GF that is good looking and has a good personality. I'm 30 and have dated many women (I used to think this was something to brag about) and I have dated many pretty women with a horrible personality and many ugly women with a great personality, but never both in one person.

I'm tall and average looking I guess. Good sense of humor and good job.

Should I just settle?
>>
a girl I work with liked me on a dating site
I'm not particularly attracted to her, but I don't think she's bad looking either.

part of me just wants to have sex because I know I can do it with her, I guess I'm open to a relationship or something. At the sme time I don't want to go out with her, not like her, and then have that awkward tension every time I see her at work.
>>
Me and my gf got in a little argument today that really made mad well I was horny asf today so I beat off out of spite to prn because she is absolutely disgusted by the fact that I would do that (I am too tbqh but I think I'm addicted :( ) I know it's weird that she thinks it's gross since ig it's a known fact that guys do it but long story short she is a super mega catholic virgin. Anyway I went over earlier tn and she was so nice to me and lovey dovey which she always is and god it fucking kills me I don't know why I get so mad at dumb things and stay mad it's like I need to find smn to get mad at every now and then. I've gone months without a depression slump but I really feel it happening again. I guess there really isn't any advice to give idk I just need to vent I think
>>
File: 380264.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
380264.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17471667
I am unfamiliar with your situation. But I can chime in on the "I'm fucking stuck and I want to die." part.
First of all, you must believe that this feeling is temporary. You may continue to feel stuck, but one day, the same you won't want to die anymore. You need to stay tough for that person, for he/she will thank you when the time has come.
Second of all, human beings are surprisingly resourceful when it comes to facing difficulties. It is our duty as a species to experience and overcome seemingly overwhelming stress in order to evolve. The idea is to simply stay positive, and to not think too much! It is funny that under so much stress, we feel so self-focused and self-centered that we forget that everyone else might be experiencing the same struggles that we are going through. 6 billion people are doing it, you can do it to!
>>
>>17471720
>Low self esteem.
I would guess that at least 90% of girls have this problem, and maybe about 70% of guys. With so much ideals to compare ourselves to, who can genuinely say that they consider themselves to be "good"? There is something way better than "good", and it's called "good enough".

>zero confidence
I wonder where you got the number 0 from, but here is a quick solution: go out and run some in the morning, could be 1 km, 1 mile or whatever, as long as you feel tired. You will feel some serotonin in your brain. That, in my book, is already like "5" confidence(s). Then, spend 10 mins meditating, that's like, 7 confidence(s). Eat well, dress well, good hygiene, that's like 20 confidence(s). You will be able to talk to people without sperging at about maybe 30 confidence(s), get my idea?

>lonely, depression, SA, wasting life, feeling useless
These are just symptoms of having "0" confidence. But I only guess that the number 0 is a clever ruse fabricated by your unconscious brain so that it can get some pep-talk out of me in order to feel better about itself.

It is good that you're going to a therapist, hopefully for you, he will be able to help you solve your problems. But I can guarantee you that at least 99% of people from the western society must have gone through all the things you have listed at some point in their lives.
>>
>>17471889
I'm listening
>>
>>17471533
I'm unable to bring myself into a conversation, because I constantly feel like I can't contribute to it and will make a fool of myself/initiate awkward silence.

When it comes to meeting strangers(friends of friends) I end up retreating into my shell and become generally anti-social. This also happens with complete strangers. I am unable to make new fiends, continue, or initiate conversation.

Basically I'm a shy ass, introverted motherfucker. I hate myself for all these reasons, but I'll never talk about this with anyone irl. I'm afraid of what my friends or family might think if they found out how much of a social pussycat I actually am.
>>
Not sure if you read this since it was posted just after one of yours so here it is again >>17471745
>>
File: yeah.jpg (34KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
34KB, 683x384px
>>17471533
>22
>in college
>should have graduated by now, but didn't
>did part time so that why I'm so behind
>still have no clue what I want to do
>majoring in accounting as of now
>hate/suck at it
>working at a shit job
>not making enough money
>family is going through money problems
>I have little to no friends
>all my friends are moving on with their lives and I'm just stuck here.
>no gf ever
>never kissed/fucked a girl
>always "falling in love" with any girl that shows me attention
>the loneliness is getting to me
>insecure in everything

Fucking hate my life
>>
>>17471533
I settle for women far below what I find genuinely attractive when it comes to sex. All of my "relationships" after my first [and only] long term one have been extremely casual and primarily sexual. I get bored of the sex literally right after the nut, and rarely end up going back. I just wanna find me a pretty, like-minded girl and settle down a bit.
>>
>>17472504
join the military
>>
>>17471533
I want to be in the dating game, but I don't have any female relatives since I'm barely out of an engineering school that was full of men.

So I'm trying some apps like Tinder to compensate, but I realise that I have no good picture of me - no picture that shows a good side of me. I tried taking selfies and stuff but they always look ugly imo and I delete them instantly. I don't have any physical insecurities, in fact I think I'm rpetty good looking when I see me in the Mirror. I'm not ashamed of how I look. But when it comes to pictures, I just can't stand my face. I can't smile on command or take a natural pose and that really gets on my nerves.
>>
posting as catharsis rather than looking for answers
I'm 33 , at 25 i found out that i was adopted
@14 yo my mother died
recently my dad died (july 11th)
I'm trying to understand who am i, not looking for my biological family, but in a more spiritual sense, who the fuck am i and why am i here
in this quest i am doing things that i usually don't do so i can leave mi comfort zone and have a better idea of how i behave in unknown situations, i plan to go to a karaoke night alone, since i fucking suck at singing and i hate it, so that should be nice in what I'm looking for.
>>
I broke up with my partner of two years because he withdrew and ignored me for the umpteenth time after an argument. Communication is important to me and yet he didn't even try. I don't understand why.
>>
How do I find proof that I am really here, and that this whole world isn't just a figment of my imagination or a complex simulation induced through electrical impulses being applied to a brain in a jar?
>>
I forgot how to walk.
>>
>>17473260
Happens to the best of us, buddy. Especially after a few good drinks.
>>
All I think about every day is how I can become an American.
I'm absolutely obsessed with America, think it's the greatest country of all time and get kinda mad at Anti-American shitposts on 4chan.
I'm German and I hate it here, Merklel is a big part of why but not the only reason. However, my love for America is much bigger than my dislike of Germany.

My best plan right now is to find an American gf and marry her for a green card. So naturally I try to get /fit/, and am interested in pick-up techniques. But I have social anxiety so it's difficult for me.
My other plan is to play the green card lottery starting this year. The chances are only like 1/50 but it's better than nothing.

>inb4 le grass is always greener.
I just want advice. How do I into green card?
>>
File: 234234.png (734KB, 653x946px) Image search: [Google]
234234.png
734KB, 653x946px
>>17473327
If citizenships were tradeable I'd give you my American one. I don't really need it and I would rather be able to live anywhere in the EU.

Oh well.
>>
>>17473343
tee eff doubleyou :(
>>
I have no interest in life
>>
>>17471554
are you me?
>>
>>17471533
>dropout once from university
>my best friend escape with my money
>depression
>i back to my job
>have shit results in said job
>waiting to get serious talk from my supervisor
>i join the same university because i thought i gonna make it
>fuck it i don't give a shit anymore about studying
>my parents pressure my to finish university
>and i failed 3 exams for drivers licence
>get fat
I am done with my shit life. I don't give a shit about everything. Money, friendship, job is full of bullshit.
>>
File: 1470605725376.jpg (86KB, 849x599px) Image search: [Google]
1470605725376.jpg
86KB, 849x599px
> broke up with boyfriend of 4 months / bff of 4 years
> things got toxic
> xanax had me texting my other ex-2 of 2 years
> wake up and miss my recent ex-1..
If ex-1 misses me wouldn't he have texted me first? ?
Is it wrong to text him? I don't want to give him the wrong impression. Maybe I feel lonely. This sucks. Also if he really cared or wanted me back wouldn't he have texted me first
>>
>>17473559
Broke up with ex-1 yesterday morning.
>>
>GF very needy
>I'm not as needy
>She has unreasonably low self esteem
>Really kills my vibe
>just be chilling by myself
>get 8 calls back to back when I'm trying to do me because someone called her fat
>thinks she's unattractive
>no matter how hard I try, I can't convince her otherwise
>starting to see why she doesn't think she's attractive
>all her bitching about how unattractive she is, is unattractive
>love her, want to be with her for years
>can't keep this rate up when she cries every day

I mean damn, I can't even enjoy my alone time without her because she just calls me
>>
I am realizing I may be sexual frustrated.

I have a dream that I believe I can easily reach with hard work but lately instead of putting my free time towards hard work I have been chasing after this girl.

Fed her delusions that I love her. and the love of my life of two years does not know about it and has recently done things for me that have made me feel the king of the world. And I am falling for this new girl.

I cant look at myself in the mirror long. nor do I feel good hearted or nuetral of my character
>>
>>17473573
You just need to talk to her about it.

Recommend therapy or something.
>>
>>17473559
>Xanax had me texting

Xanax didn't "make" you do anything. Take some fucking ownership.
>>
>>17473608
Yea you're right. But I didn't mean to say fucked up sexual things. I woke up 5 hours later like holy shit.
>>
File: 4b5.jpg (83KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
4b5.jpg
83KB, 460x276px
>>17471533

> 21 year old injun

> arabic name because my folks are assholes

> grew up in poverty

> dedicated my entire childhood to be better than all humans; physically, intellectually, emotionally etc.

> became suicidal level depressed at 12

> literally a genuis, but dropped out of high school because socially autistic

> started using drugs at 15

> sent to mental hospital at 16

> went to jail at 17

> every time i get ahead somehow life pushes me back where I started

> I've given 110% for everything in my life

> hit my tipping point in this spring

> literally want nothing more than death right now

> cant kill myself because of people who love

Thanks for this thread man
>>
>>17473598
She goes to therapy, and is on medication. :(
>>
>>17471720

> start working out

> start meditating

> start talking to people for sport

> find your passion and become better at it than anyone else

Do these things you fucking pussy. Don't be a bitch.
You got this man.
>>
>>17473647
Oh, that changes everything.

I don't know man. Seems like you have to deal with it. It's better than having an emotionally distant girlfriend.
You'd probably miss it after a while if it stopped.
>>
>>17471745

> girl problems

I wont give you sympathy. You're just ACTING like a pussy.
Protip: the less you worry about women and focus on yourself the more women will want you.
Don't be a cuck. In 2016 getting laid has never been easier in the history of mankind.
>>
I have no motivation to do pretty much anything. I sit on my computer literally all day when I'm not at work and during semesters I pretty much never go out or do any of my assignments. Idk where my enjoyment of life went but it's just not there anymore. I feel like I'm just stuck in limbo waiting for something to happen but I know nothing is going to change.
>>
I know exactly what I want; it's just very hard to achieve.

I feel like people who don't know what to do in life are weird and I can't relate to them.
>>
>0 friends
>20 year old KHV

where do I begin fampais? how do I find friends and get a gf?
>>
>>17471533
I am fat late twenties virgin nerd. I am terrible at my job (programmer), I'm lazy, stupid, eat like trash, weak, and ugly. I think about killing myself every day but am too afraid of death to ever go through with it. The release sure would nice, though. I am capable of putting up a facade that has somehow garnered me a fairly large amount of friends. I live with my parents while I save for a new home but I'm terrible at saving money. I prefer to spend my money on strippers because those are the only attractive women who will give me any sort of attention. I think I have contracted herpes from them as well because I have weird bumps on my elbows now.

Tldr I'm a fat piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of the good things in my life. I hate my existence and I hate myself for hating such an easy life. I feel like killing everyone I can find but in reality all I want to kill is myself.
>>
>>17473773

What do you want to do ?
>>
23 year old kissless virgin reporting for duty. Been smoking weed every day for the past year and a half and now I've decided to stop and for the past week I've realized how shitty my condition is. Anticipation of sex has slowly turned into fear of rejection, because of lack of experience. Now I'm graduating with an electrical engineering degree, relatively good job perspective for the shitty country I live in and no hopes whatsoever. I don't know any girl in which I invoke any sort of sexual thought (and no wonder, cause I'm ugly as shit). No idea what to do. I'm so desperate now that I've been thinking about chatting up a pretty girl I've been seeing in the subway every day when I go to work (like that's magicly going to work). 3 days ago I stood and watched her for 5 minutes straight and when I tried to go to her my mouth got dry like dust and my knees started to shake-couldn't make a move. So generating a relationship with a stranger out of thin air is out of the question. Every evening i sit in a room trying to finish my graduation work (or whatever it's called in English) and all I can do is think about how pathetic I am. I have a constant feeling that I want to cry, but I can't. All I want is for an average looking woman to look at me with some sort of warmth in her eyes. I can't wrap my head around how I got this low and what the fuck to do next.
>>
I haven't actually been in love in about three years now. It all went downhill after a rather short period of time where I had small crushes at least every other week. At one point, I got into a relationship, but I just wasn't feeling anything romantic towards them. I think I only dated them because that's what I thought I wanted, even though I really felt nothing for them at all. Now, I just don't feel anything romantic anymore. Not one crush or anything.
>>
Horrible dreams all night. First was hearing news that my fiancé had been killed. I spent the whole dream wandering around asking what happened, why it had to happen, what I do now that they've been ripped out of my life. No one in the dream could give me a good answer.

Woke up, held fiancé for a while to feel better then went back to sleep. Next dream was apocalyptic scenario where we got separated in the crowd of people escaping from the city. Dream fast forwarded several months or years and I find myself packing up to leave a refugee camp to go find fiancé but another refugee starts telling me not to expect much, that so much time had passed that fiancé probably is with someone else.

I'm scared that I'll keep having these dreams. I love this person more than anything else in the whole world. They have given no indication of wanting to leave or of poor heath that would trigger these dreams. Any theories about why these dreams popped up? They were upsetting enough for me to cry on my way home from work.
>>
I'm dying of fucking boring the world is so fucking boring I wish a super volcano would blow up or something. almost nothing is worth living in this fucking world
>>
Honestly, most of my problems are pretty minuscule and will be fixed with more time and continued self improvement. I hit a slump a few years ago and decided to drastically change my life (I wanted the life I want not the one I was in). Things have been seriously improving, my one rule is no steps backwards, but I'm now running into issues with women. Until recently I've kept single (I needed a lot of personal work) which wouldn't be an issue, it has led to a weird problem. I work with a bunch of young, mostly single women, many of whom have daddy issues (serving seems to pull those ones in). I've kept everything platonic with them, having a strong, big brotherly, male figure in their lives has been a boon and I genuinely care for all of them. That's as far as I want that to go. Things got really complicated recently though when a mutual acquaintance informed one of the girls in a clique of them that I had started dating again (in his defense he was trying to fix me up). Talk spread, and pretty quickly I became an item. So I ignored the blatant attempts of the gaggle of girls to get my attention. Annoying and distracting? Sure, but also manageable. Now though, they've started to get mean and competitive with each other. Young women are vicious and like I said I care for them. I don't like seeing this, and I'm trying to find a decent solution. I'm sure I will, I just need to be creative enough to see it.
>>
for the last 5 days all shes been doing is reading "ebooks" all day. all i get i a goodmorning +reply text or two in the morning and the same at night. literally nothing in between. she said she hasnt been checking phone much and it kinda checks out i guess since she goes on fb once a day at most but still. The first 2 days i came back from my trip it wasnt like that, it was a mix of both, we hung out as well. i would say its my fault because i gave her the tablet and told her how to get free books, but theres nothing wrong with reading so idk
>>
My friend group has been falling apart. The past 3 weeks things have been going downhill. No one listens to me, and I've felt very alone. I told a friend how I felt about everything, and they got very upset and removed me from all our chats. Now I'm even more alone and they all dislike/don't want to talk to me.

I feel just empty. These are people who I love and they got me through some tough times. I don't have any pets for company, so it's just me being lonely. I miss my friends.
>>
I find it hard to do anything be it posting,learning,working and exercise
over all I feel useless
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.