[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a grill jump from 5,5/10 to 7/10? I have lost all my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: tis hard.png (16KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
tis hard.png
16KB, 593x552px
How can a grill jump from 5,5/10 to 7/10?
I have lost all my hope by now.
Please tell me what (of the things she can affect) can a grill do.
>>
>>17471404
>Lose Weight
>Do Squats
>generally, be fit and take care of your body
>make up

That can get you pretty high up, but be warned: You can never go higher than 8/10 without good genes.
>>
Get in shape. Go to /fit/, follow starting strength. If you're a fatty you'll slim down and if you're slim you'll get a nice butt and thighs.
>but I dont want to be muscular.
You wont be, girls dont have the physique for it. And even if you are the 1 in a million girl, you just stop lifing and you'll lose it all.
Hair. Hair is the crowning glory of a woman so make sure it looks nice. It might take a couple of hair styles before you find one you really like.
Makeup. Please do not overdo your makeup, but a small amount well applied goes a long way.
>>
>>17471404
How do you know you are 5.5? It might just be your confidence.
>>
>>17471418
>>17471419
thanks
>>17471468
it's 4chan and my friends actually.
>>
>>17471404

Just as an FYI, a 5.5 can easily be lifted to a 7 through sheer personality.

I've definitely met girls where I thought they were just alright at a glance, then I actually spent some time with them and became totally entranced by how awesome they were as people, suddenly making them visually look that much attractive to me.

How do you do that with personality? Be confident in you. Do the things you want to do, put yourself in a place where you're on the road to becoming who you want to be, live your life in a way where you can say you don't regret your choices.

That's hard as fuck, but you become a better person for it anyway.

Oh, and if part of that involves you do superficial shit like dressing better, working out, taking care of your skin and diet, because it makes YOU feel better about yourself, all the more power to you. Just learn to become someone who you can say you feel comfortable being.

I say this as a guy who also had his own ugly duckling phase and worked to improve himself, and has seen plenty of women do it too.
>>
>>17471404
work out.
Get interesting hobbies.
Open your legs.
as easy as that.
>>
Where on 4chan? And how old are your friends and you?

As the others said, doing exercise and getting slight makeup can help, but overdoing any of it is not good.

Also, in my opinion, the more you go towards a 10 in a picture, the more bland and boring you become. Perfect is a huge turn off for most guys with a mental age above 18
>>
>>17471506
>>17471476
Sht, meant to reply to this
>>
Lose weight. Its really the only thing a girl has to do to be physically appealing. Even if you're of a healthy normal weight, lose more. I find men like them the smaller the better. Well, don't go full skeletor, but stop juuuust above that.
>>
>>17471501
I concur,
Interesting hobbies, have cool stuff to talk about.
I would gladly take a 5.5 who is cool and has interesting stuff to talk about.

What to talk about?
The wider variety of topics the better chance you'll have something someone would like to hear about it.

Expand on things you like and your social circle and something might click.
>>
>>17471501
Yeah but no dude even bothers to get to know an average girl, unless they're average/below themselves. Everythings about getting a quick fuck these days, dudes don't waste time on personality since this chick's gonna be gone in a few hours anyways.
>>
I highly recommend using your Q to harass your lane opponent and then getting a favourable trade by getting three stacks on W whenever possible. You can contribute heavily to teamfights by lining up a sweet transformed R-W on as many of the enemy team as possible and allowing your team to follow up.
>>
>>17471518
>The wider variety of topics the better chance you'll have something someone would like to hear about it.

I'm going to contradict this and say that, honestly, In my opinion having a large amount of genuine passionate about a small amount of specific things tends to be a lot more attractive, then vaguely knowing a little about a large amount of things.

Part of the fun in dating--and social interactions in general--is meeting someone who has passions that are either directly contrasted, or directly complementary towards your own.

If they're complementary, than that gives you someone you can talk in depth about, and on the opposite spectrum, if they're contrasted that gives you someone you can learn something about. Both are a lot better than someone who you can only talk about the weather, traffic, what's on tv, or whatever else most surface conversations between strangers are about.

It's hard to be attracted to someone on a deep, personal level if--instead of passions--all you can share are indistinct, surface apathies.
>>
>>17471525
Stop haging around shit people, it helps.
>>
>>17471562
>stop being in your 20's
Working on it, but I can't make the world spin any faster you know m8?
>>
>>17471525
>Yeah but no dude even bothers to get to know an average girl, unless they're average/below themselves. Everythings about getting a quick fuck these days, dudes don't waste time on personality since this chick's gonna be gone in a few hours anyways.

*shrug* I'm probably a 7+ myself (or if I'm not, my personality is that I don't give a fuck and act like I am--I'm good enough looking my gf likes pointing out when other girls are checking me out because it gives her some pride or some shit) and I just talk to whoever because I know if I wanted to get laid, that's easy enough (that's what FWB's and bars are for), but meeting people who you can have real conversations with is rare.

Am I more likely to talk to the hot girl I find super attractive? Maybe, but generally it's pretty obvious when someone's got nothing in their head and thinks they're hot shit that everybody wants--and that's almost mutually exclusive with having an interesting personality.

If you think EVERYONE is ALWAYS about getting laid as a priority and are unable to believe it can be any different, you're around a lot of surface quality people, have deep rooted surface value yourselves, and are consequently only going to attract surface quality people.

If she strives for anything more, it's to her benefit to conduct herself accordingly
>>
>>17471525
>>17471567
I'm an 8/10.I've got an okay body,nothing stunning,but I'm educated and financially stable.

I always hit on average looking girls because they're a lot easier to talk to then the 10's are

5's and 6's easily turn into 8's and 9's through personality

I've went way out of my way to date 10's and the two that I've somehow managed to land were fucking terribly boring people and were terrible in the sack.

I've had a much better romantic and sexual track record with plain janes than I have with bimbos
>>
>>17471598
I'm just in college where every dude I've ever met says the same thing when they start to get in my pants and I tell them I don't fuck outside a relationship.
"Oh uhhh, I mean, uhh idk where I'll be after college. I'm not looking for anything serious, just a ons"

Of the probably 50 or more dudes I can count that I've tried dating over the past 2 years, every single one has ended this way and every single one was looking to fuck on the first date. Even after I got into the habit of telling potential dates about my no casual sex policy beforehand. They think they'll change my mind or something. Nobody wants to date, they just wanna smash. If you aren't hot enough to get pump and dump treatment, you aren't hot enough for them to even talk to
>>
>>17471623
That's when you stop hanging around shit people.
>>
>>17471633
Thats just how kids in their 20s are m8. Thats how the vast majority of them are, they aren't looking for anything more than a ONS. I don't really have many options when only 1 in every 1000 kids my age want anything more.
Not "hanging around shit people" generally means not hanging around anyone ever, until I hit 30 at least.
>>
>>17471623
I don't believe girls that tell me that anyways. I just assume they don't like me and move on, or that I'm their plan B beta provider. Pretty sad situation.
>>
>>17471655
I think you are probably shit people so that's all you get.
>>
>>17471657
Well jokes on people like you, because while I don't fuck outside a relationship, I'm often down for a good ole grope fest on the second or third date at least. As far I'll go on the first fucking meeting though is a kiss.
But I'll be damned if I'll ever get that second date without putting out on the first.
>implying theyd even talk to me ever again if I did anyways.
>>17471659
We're all shit anon. the world is made of shit. Are you in your 20's? Have you ever tried college dating in its current form? This is what it is.
>>
>>17471665
With social media we've lifted the painted veil on the opposite sex. It takes patience and trust to find someone worth being in an LTR with. All those guys who ghosted you after you rejected them sex did you a favor.
>>
File: 1470537255421.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
1470537255421.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>>17471404

Stop using the 1-10 scale.

Its a 4chan meme that normal people don't use in real life. There is a difference between a guy not being attracted to you and a guy not being interested in you because you don't meet this arbitrary scale of attractiveness that spaghetti monsters on the internet have convinced him is the only important benchmark for romantic relationships.

Find what makes you feel confident and beautiful and sink your time into it. In the real world, one man's 5 is another man's 10 and vice versa. Rating high on this 1-10 may help more people approach you but it in no way helps you find relationships or people you actually connect with.

If changing your clothes and appearance and working out makes you more confident then go for it but please for the love of god don't sink your time and energy into pleasing emotionally stunted spergs who "only date 7s and ups" because those guys are mostly interested in showing you off to their friends and aquaintances to prove what excellent pussy-crushers they are, not in actually getting to know you.
>>
>>17471665
You are so hellbent on this that it's all you'll ever see.
>>
>>17471404
5,5 is okay with me
Hit me up ;^)
(unironically)
>>
>>17471623
>Tried to date 50 or so people in 2 years
>25 people a year
>2.5 people a month
>1.25 people every 2 weeks

Mathematically,you're just a big a mess as everyone else that you're trying to date

>I tell them I don't fuck outside a relationship
fair enough,very commendable
>talking to a different guy every 2 weeks and claiming that you don't just want to fuck around like everyone else at your UC

bottom line is this

If you're at a UC,you're in a group of people that will go their separate ways after they graduate.That's the nature of college.You're looking for a long term and healthy relationship in an environment that is ill-suited for individuals like you.

Sorry but that's the way things are.

My advice is to live a little bit and have a friend with benefits that way you get some dick in you and you stop digging for gold in the sahara.

Also getting some dick or pussy is scientifically proven to raise your morale,make you happier,and won't turn you into a cunt
>>
>>17471623

You're falling for the: If I've never encountered it before, it must not exist meme (aka the fallacy of anecdotal evidence)

Just because you haven't run in to anyone who thinks differently, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Could be your own "standards" are getting in your way, could be your own social groups are too limited, could be you yourself attract that type, could be anything.

It is a FACT that guys that think differently exist (in just this thread you've talked to at least two of us), so making general sweeping statements that we don't exist, is kind of silly.

I've done enough dating and met enough girls of all walks (from post grads to drop outs, from older to younger, from career driven to ambitiously challenged) to know that a lot of girls are of a similar "just out to enjoy a moment" mindset too, but that if I want to avoid them, all I have to do is try again in a different pocket of people.

Btw, I know pretty much every single one of my guy friends growing up has a similar mentality to me (and all nearly equal or more attractive than me).

Hell, one of my friend's is breaking up with his girlfriend because she's wants a "break" to go out and "explore", and that just isn't at all interesting to him.
>>
>>17471695
>>17471698

At the danger of sounding like a fagola white knight I think its funny that everyone's response to the girl who doesn't want casual sex is

>>17471695
"Have some casual sex, lighten up." and

>>17471698
"Well, maybe its your fault"

For a board dedicated to calling women who have casual sex whores and guys who date women who have had casual sex cucks you guys are sure inconsistent in your messages.
>>
>>17471677
I understand, but I mean, sitting around waiting for everyone to grow up is a lonely existence. Might as well keep trying, but that was my original point. Personality points rarely count, because they're rarely discovered. If you aren;t attractive enough to bang right off the bat, they aren't even going to try to see your personality.
>>17471683
Or am I hellbent on it because it's all I ever see? I mean after the first 30 or so, I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt that maybe I was just unlucky. But after the 50th, it's kind of hard to ignore.
>>17471695
Well when you take into account that it never goes past the first date, that math checks out.

I'm not even looking for forever, idc if we split up at graduation, because I really do understand that whole schpele about parting ways. I'm just looking for more than a fucking night. I want to know a little more than just the name of the dude inside me.

I also just simply refuse to lose it to a rando you know? I know having sex for the first time will be awkward, uncomfortable, painful, and messy. I don't want to have that with just anyone, I will feel so fucking embarrassed and awkward, I need someone I can laugh about it with after. Plus I just plain do not feel comfortable enough to loosen up enough even for a finger with just some random person. Only dude who's ever gotten me relaxed enough that I felt I could actually physically have sex with was a bf of 6 months.

>>17471698
I never said it didn't exist, it's just statistically unlikely to come across. I usually try to keep my wording to "most" type words, I slip up every now and then, but that is what I mean. Most, nearly all dudes are like this. Like I said, maybe one in every 1000 dudes aren't, but I'm not very likely to encounter them now am I?
>>
>>17471718
>/adv/ is only one person
>>
>>17471731
>be shit person
>hangs around shit people
>be shit person still
>still hangs shit people
>bwaaaah it's statisticaly unlikely
>>
>>17471731
I'm lonely too, OP. I don't go around trying to change anyone else for my benefit, I just work on myself and hope to find someone someday. It's all one can do. It's better to be single and lonely than in a terrible/abusive relationship.
>>
>>17471746
Is that all you got left? lol. You can't even prove me wrong, just call me names. So you're suggesting I should just stop hanging around anyone then. There aren't any people who aren't "shit people"
>>17471747
I mean I've done the wallowing already. I used to be hella fat, then I got off my ass to be an actually attractive person because that's the only way I'll get anyone to even recognize me as a person. Lost the weight, still losing even, but I'm starting to run out of things I have reasonable control over to fix. But thankfully a lot of my physically undesirable traits are hidden by clothing. Which is another reason I hold off on sex until I can be sure the dude's not going to vomit at the sight of my gross body and run in terror.
>>
>>17471718
>/adv/ is the one board that actually gives more than one perspective and opinion.
There is next to no samefagging on this board thankfully

4Chan was never a collective,take that shit back to /pol/ or /r9k/ faggot

>>17471731
If you're honestly worried about losing your virginity,then the first time is always going to feel terrible if you overthink it.

I'm sorry that you didn't lose it sooner,or you never got the chance to lose it to your boyfriend.Shit happens

But what I am going to tell you is that,if you want to lose it on your terms then by all means, stop thinking that being your age and having your virginity is a bad thing.

Different times for different people.

However,going by the numbers it's plain as day that you're a pup in a kennel full of wolves,and not by some magical circumstance,but by volition.

My advice is this

Take a moment for introspection and look at where you're finding these people.If you want jocks,then search around sporting events.If you want gamers,then check out LAN parties and shit,or if you want a chef go around the culinary crowd.

If all that you want is someone there,then please be aware that you're ready to settle for something temporary and it will affect how you look at that person

There are shit people everywhere,and I'm sorry that you've had a horribly long string of bad luck.

Looking for love is hard,but for the moment all that you're seeking is confidence and validation that you are worthy of attention
>>
>>17471761
I mean, I genuinely and honestly cannot think of a situation where I'll ever not be super anxious about it. I know I'm the one who's gonna make it a shit time, but I just can't trick myself into thinking otherwise. I just have to bite the bullet and have the shit time, realize it's not as bad as I was making it out to be, and then have a functional sex life from there on out. I know myself, this is how it's going to go down, I've done it with other fears.

I'm actually kinda glad I didn't lose it to him, he was just feeding me lies because he wanted to lose his vcard and have practice with a fat ugly chick so that he could upgrade to more desirable women. Admitted this to me after giving up on me and dumping me. But boy did I believe those lies. That is one thing I'll give these college boys, at least they're fucking honest with their intentions. They don't "date" me for 9 months when all they really wanted was sex. They at least have the decency to tell me flat out they just want sex.

I don't care about my virginity at my age at all. I mean I think it's perfectly normal to be 21 and a virgin. I just don't want to lose it on a random bar dude who I just met, who's going to kick me out of his bed the second he cums.
It's not that I don't get attention, or don't think I'm worthy of it. If I had to rate myself, I'd say I'm a good 6. I'm not super hot or anything, I'm kind of plain, but I'm above average. If I've got a good make up/hair day I may even push into 7 territory, but a soft 7. I mean, I did pull 50 dudes into first dates in only 2 years somehow.
My point in the beginning of this all was you have to be at least a 6 to get any attention at all, because anything under a 6 is usually seen as unfuckable, or at best "Fuckable as long as nobody I know finds out about it." That's what OPs problem was, they're under that magic number that gets people to even talk to you. I was criticizing these people saying personality points matter because they rarely do
>>
>>17471806

At this point you're going to think what you're going to think... but realize...

You're admittedly speaking from a place of ignorance when it comes to sex and post-coital relations, and are just speculating what it'd be like...

Yeah, it's probably a reasonable assumption to make in general, but it's still JUST an assumption.

Being this gung-ho about anything you have no actual experience in and are only guessing at is never the best basis for forming a concrete stance and viewpoint.. It is, at best, an uninformed speculation.

Having been through college, having partied at one of the biggest party schools in the nation, having had meaninglessly empty casual sex, having had meaningful and truly intimate one night stands, having had no strings attached FWB's, having had loving, trusting relationship sex, personality has always mattered and what has separated the terrible experiences from the great, and has also outright shaped my encounters.

There are plenty of "mediocre" looking guys looking for "mediocre" girls, plenty of guys looking to connect first then figure things out later, and plenty of guys who take things casually first and still search for deeper connections after.

Right now you're a baby in the world,with limited to no to experience--and all of it in a small, specialized pocket--making assumptions on a more sweeping, grander scale.
>>
>get skinny
>don't tan unless you look extremely pale
>long hair which you take very good care of
>dress femininely and a little old fashioned, maybe a bow in your hair sometimes
What is your face like?
>>
>>17471888
I get that, but I am speaking from what experience I do have. Honestly since that one bf I ever had wasn't even actually looking for more than sex in the end either, I have yet to meet a single guy interested in a relationship. And I'm willing to admit it's just the age I'm at. People get squirrely around 28-30 and start considering actually settling down with someone, rather than just a new casual fuck every night. I understand that time will come, but for the time being I'm not going to succumb to something I'm uncomfortable with just to not be lonely. I'll keep trying and failing to find that one in a million 20 something that's not just looking for a warm hole for the night, I'll keep failing as long as it takes because it beats just sitting around.
But from where I've stood, as a 20 something in the year of 2016, this is what the dating game looks like. You have to be considered fuckable above all first, and then mayyyyyybbbe they'll stick around long enough to learn something about ya other than your cup size as they're taking off your bra. But if you aint above that number you aren't even going to get anyone to even talk to you.

I mean, maybe it was just different when you went to school. But that's the way it is now.
>>
>>17471888
>>17471928
Oh and as for the "post coital relations" part, that's coming first hand from friends in the same situation as me, but with more courage to fuck on the first date.
Not a single one of them ever stuck around. They always tell me about their ons's, but whenever I ask if they've contacted them since they've all said no. And a couple of them even wanted them to, even just to be fwb's because the sex was so good. But none of them ever call back for the second date you know?
>>
You'll be a 10/10 to the right person.
>>
>>17471928
>I mean, maybe it was just different when you went to school. But that's the way it is now.

I'm in the same 20 something age gap.

Not even 18 months ago, I actively did the dating scene for 3+ years (like seriously pushed myself and made an effort to go on as many dates with as diverse a field as possible to meet as many types of people as possible--not just people I thought were in my comfort zone)

I've dated girls younger than you for shits and giggles and first-hand seen that hook up mentality you talk about as if it was exclusive to young people, in people much, much older too (even women in their late 20's and 30's)

I've felt the depressing loneliness from just never finding anyone else that matches.

I've attended two weddings just in the last year with people who were about 25ish and in committed relationships for at least 2+ years.

None of your perceptions of me and how different my situations are, hold water.

You live on the same planet as me, probably on the same continent, in the same generation, and have a similar pool of experiences possibly available to you, you just haven't come across them yet. Nor have your friends who--by virtue of being your friends and therefore are probably like you--are in the same pocket as you (btw that makes that second hand information).

Pessimism is a negative feedback loop. The more you have it, the more negative it influences your experiences, which makes you become more pessimistic.

You can be down, be sad, and mope about how your reality sucks but ultimately, it only ever hurts you. What years of dating have taught me is that keeping positive, keeping your expectations (one way or the other) non-existent, and just keeping an open mind while living your life to the fullest is the way to go.

You can tell her to not expect anything because she's not 6+/10, but that does exactly nothing to help her, and all that really does is spread your own pessimism--which doesn't seem like is making even you happy.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.