[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am using this for future reference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ocxaxAg.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ocxaxAg.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
How do I find a QT female roommate in the UK?

Yes I am that twat from /b/ who's threads kept getting pruned

But really, help me out /adv/
>>
I'd you want a fwb, then look for one. It's the same anywhere else. If you aren't good with women, then you are going to have a hard time. Also, you should focus on yourself. As you keep becoming a better person, you will find someone along the way. I think you're wasting your time tbqhf.
>>
>>17471237
Why do you want one?
>>
>>17471237
Just move to a place that has a qt in it. Go on spareroom or whatever. It's not hard.
>>
>>17471251
Someone to live with, and talk to. It's less about a relationship than it is company. If something happens it happens.

But mostly it's for a sense of company in the future if I'm still single.
>>
If this isn't a euphemism - TRUST mate, you do not want the drama of fucking a girl you live with. It's like having a girlfriend/ wife that you know fucking nothing about, you will not be able to relax in your own home
>>
>>17471255
There's not a lot of people on spareroom that I find cute, and that is important, because I'd rather have someone who looks pretty good go talk to, than have a 30 year old dude.
>>
>>17471260
Meh, I'm comfortable around girls, but that is a good point, however mystery doesn't tend to bother me.
>>
>>17471263

...and that makes you a creeper, which is why you have problems with loneliness and being distanced from the fairer sex.
>>
>>17471274
I won't argue with that, but really, I came here from /b/, you shouldn't have expected too much.
>>
>>17471270
It's not the mystery aspect bud. Once you fuck a girl you live with she'll start either getting really awkward around you, or treating you like her husband, and before you know it it turns miserable and weird. It'll be like a sitcom without the laugh track, where everyone is just really pissed off and stressed all the time

Fuck a neighbour, sure, remain the King in your castle. Fuck your neighbour's grandmother if you want. But not someone who has access to where you live and sleep and keep things you care about
>>
>>17471280
I'm a pretty calm guy, and I see what you mean, but chances are I probably won't fuck them, being kind I'd say I'm only a 6/10
>>
Idea: would it be a good one to find a roommate on /soc/?
>>
>>17471313
This is OP btw
>>
>>17471320
In other news, I can't delete this thread, so don't reply to it, thank you, OP.
>>
>>17471326
I will continue this later.
>>
>>17471237
UK? Try mosques I guess
>>
>>17471373
Actually made me laugh, goodbye for now. You might see a continuation of this thread later, I need to fucking sleep.
>>
>>17471237
We all know you want to shoot cummies in her panties when she's not home OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.