[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have nothing going for me in my life right now, nothing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 509x411px)
image.jpg
65KB, 509x411px
I have nothing going for me in my life right now, nothing to look forward to, no ambitions, no silver lining.

>training has hit a brick wall because of a serious back injury
>starting a 2 year course I don't even wanna do but really should
>have not ambition to put in any effort
>probably will half ass everything

That's all I've had in my life for the past 3 years, training and school. I'm sick of it.

There's nothing else to do. I just wanna end it already.
Idk tell me shit
>>
>>17471072
I'm in the same position mate. It will probably give you little reassurance but you aren't suffering alone.

My entire life's has been predetermined with education and such and now I'm at the final stage, I've realised that I don't want to endure it anymore.

Being on the precipice of a new beginning is extremely daunting but I am willing to take the plunge, as should you. New beginnings are healthy, a distraction from our menial existence.

Keep going as long as you can. That's my only plan at the moment.
>>
>>17471110
I'm so fucking bored, there's nothing to fill the gaps. All work and no play is driving me insane.

I really can't be fucking bothered. I want something in my life that I look forward to. I want something to give me incentive to get up in the morning.

For the past 2 years that was training, but now I hate that.
>>
>>17471121
Think of how many more doors will open simply by completing this course.

What were you training for?
>>
>>17471125
Chemistry primarily.

I can live with that, it's just having nothing else in my life that's bringing me down.
What else is there to do? What's the point?
>>
>>17471133

When I'm feeling low, I force myself to go out on my bike, or do some sort of exercise. It makes me feel somewhat whole again for a little while.
>>
H
>>
File: 0547 - UmDxEfq.png (63KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
0547 - UmDxEfq.png
63KB, 350x338px
>>17471072
I feel like i'm in the exact same boat right now.
The reason i don't kill myself is because i want to know what will happen in my life.
I'm pretty sure my IQ is way over average and i can accomplish something cool and live a happy life with my future wife i will now. Btw im 19.
>>
>>17471072
I'm in the same boat my Anon friends. I'm 21, family life was bizarre to say the least. Parents never really gave me advice on people, older brother lost his mind and I live with my Grandma.

>Finally drop community college after realizing it was in the middle of the ghetto.
>Going to a decent school that isn't too pricey while living at home.
>I don't even know why I wake up anymore.
>The only thing that makes me feel alive is working out. I enjoy being my own challenge and doing more reps while listening to Iggy Pop.
>The weights keep me from killing myself. The pain makes me feel alive. It's my feeling.
>Family says I shouldn't do sports or learn a new language..
>I picked up some Spanish and Japanese pretty quickly. Nothing amazing but I had fun and
enjoyed my teachers.
>I love my family but looking back on it they really held me back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.