[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway I could legally sell my sperm independent of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sperm.jpg (121KB, 1402x848px) Image search: [Google]
sperm.jpg
121KB, 1402x848px
Is there anyway I could legally sell my sperm independent of a sperm bank? I ask this because I'm 5'11'', latino and there's some heart disease diabetes and an instance of cancer in my family, which is outside the usual 6'0'' white man 100% genetic predisposition to disease market for sperm.

I'm in the LA area btw, and also I gotta figure out if a contract saying i'm not responsible for the kids since i'm selling/donating the sperm will hold water since it's being done outside a sperm bank.
>>
who the fuck would buy your disease-ridden genetic material
>>
>>17470993
LA area women who bemoan a lack of latino men in their area?
>>
>>17471006
I don't think those exist, my friend.
>>
>>17471011
But if they did exist, then the plan is solid, right?
>>
>>17471022
It totally would be.

so what should i try moving somewhere with very low levels of latinos?
>>
>>17470956

Donating sperm isn't as easy as just popping into the office, jerking off, and getting some money.

There's paperwork, a waiting process, and they want multiple visits and multiple deposits. And you don't get paid especially well.
>>
>>17471022
1.) nobody would pay for a latino baby. It's easy enough just to bang one, one that doesn't have a family history of multiple diseases
2.) unless you go through a sperm bank you can be sued for child support.
>>
>>17470956
I think you need to take a time out here, and talk to some level headed people.

If I were going to do this, at the very least I'd be having a contract drawn up by a solicitor independent of both parties. Then I'd want a judge to ratify said contract, just to make sure that it would actually stand up. Even that's not bulletproof though, things get repealed all the time. To go through with it, I'd want a fee paid in advance and in full, something in the region of ten times my annual salary, which would be the equivalent of about $1M USD. Not because I think the contents of my nuts are actually worth that much (although I am 6'5", white, and have a degree from Oxford [/humblebrag]), but because that's how much you'd have to pay to make it worth my while taking the risk.

Considering that you could potentially end up being at least finanacially responsible for a child for a couple of decades over this, not to mention the damage to future relationships, if you're thinking of doing it for a few hundred dollars I'd put it to you that carrying out an armed robbery at a filling station would probably yield a higher reward and, in the grand scheme of things, have less serious consequences if it doesn't turn out as planned, than your current venture.
>>
>>17471024
Noone wants Latinos you silly cunt, especially not ones with fucked up genetics who are also manlets
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.