[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She is 18 I am 27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160812-WA0001.jpg (61KB, 450x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160812-WA0001.jpg
61KB, 450x701px
/adv/ I need your help. I got to know this cool, funny and cute girl. She came from a different country to study here and I like her. It has been fun hanging out with her and everything feels natural. That was until I got to know her age. She is 18. I am 9 years older. We share nothing when it comes to childhood. I am finishing my masters while she will now start her bachelors. We are totally different phases of life bit I still want to see where it leads. Please guys, tell me what I should do. Is this the right thing? I mean we aren't anything, just got to know each other a bit. But is what I am doing OK? Is it bad? Should I stop? It's the first in a long time to feel like this.
>>
>>17470929
What are you studying?
>>
>>17470934

Engineering physics.
>>
I know a girl who's marrying a guy 15 years older than her and they seem happy so I say go for it.
>>
>>17470929
See the enviroment around you, is it a good idea to try?

I'll tell you what my brother is like almost 30 and is with this girl that is 21 and everyone knows, her parents are like fucking catholic either and still its cool

If you want it go for it, if you feel like you are going to regret it go for it, life is not about making others happy, its about being happy yourself
>>
>>17470973

Thanks! That is what I needed to hear! I will go and have fun and just enjoy it. And if something comes it of it I will go for it.
>>
It's not that it's wrong, it's that it sounds like you have nothing in common. You will be graduating soon I assume, while she will be in school for some time yet, and during that time she will be surrounded by other guys trying to date her. Not that she will sleep around or anything, but you will be gone and she will be having fun with other guys her age.

It probably won't last OP, but if you're just trying to have some fun then go for it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.