[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i suppress my jealous to every guy my girlfriend talks to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
How do i suppress my jealous to every guy my girlfriend talks to?
>>
Get your GF new friends she hasn't slept with yet.
>>
>>17470829
Bump. Two guys try to flirt with my gf, she keeps telling them no, however she still chats with them and considers them as a friends. Wat do
>>
>>17470829
Check them out to see how pathetic they are

If you dont find them pathetic you are the problem, try harder.
>>
>>17470931
If two dudes were interested in me, I'd stop being friends with them right away. That'd just be leading them on. Your gf is aware that they would like to fuck her and maybe she likes the attention. Just maybe though. Or maybe she genuinely values their friendship. Most of the time they probably like the attention.
>>
you're gf is keeping her options open
>>
None of that shit works. It will eventually break you.

You suppress/get over it by literally talking to other girls too and fucking them behind her back. Idiot.
>>
>>17470999
This is it

Improve your self-esteem and internalize the fact that your girlfriend is dating you and you're someone with a lot to offer. Your jealousy definitely stems from insecurity, and that's something most girls get really turned off from.

I'm not telling you to suppress your feelings, I'm telling you to change your mindset. If you change your mentality around a situation, the way you feel will also change.
>>
>>17470829
You discover that you are, in fact, the shit. The legend himself. The gonad messiah. You discover that your gf is pretty lucky to have you because you could have had any other girl.

You also discover that its way too stressful worrying about whether or not she'll cheat on you and just chill the fuck out.

>>17471095
Heh.

>>17471114
This.
>>
your gf likes the attention of other men too much. dump her.
Shr knows they wanna fuck her but she talksntk them anyways, shes an attention whore. shes the type of girl that u neglect her attention for a period of time and will cheat on you.
Drop her ass now, your relationship is destined to fail.
>>
>>17471224
>your gf likes attention
no shit sherlock, everyone likes attention you complete and utter imbecile.
>>
>>17470829
you don't it is completely normal to try and control your girlfriend because you are safe guarding her the same way chimpanzee do to their female chimpanzees during ovulation. Humans have to do it to but 24/7 because they hide when they are ovulating and during ovulating they are attracted to the most masculine type of men.
>>
>>17471235
calm down champ, i like how u omit most of thst sentence to fit your agenda. cuck
>>
>>17471252
??????????????????????
>>
>>17471275
your jealously is a natural reaction call safe guarding.
>>
>>17470829

Stop being so insecure women feed off of that and it will be the reason she fucks another guy and leaves you.

There are a plenty of other girls.
>>
>>17470931
Fight them?
>>
Make sure to give it to her hard, fast, and the way she likes it. As long as she is coming back to you, you are good. Express your jealously sexually.
>>
>>17470829
You shouldnt have to
Why is your girlfriend talking to other guys?
>>
>>17470931
>Bump. Two guys try to flirt with my gf, she keeps telling them no, however she still chats with them and considers them as a friends. Wat do
should have read through the thread before making my first reply.
Shes trash, ditch her
>>
>>17471235
>Misquoting in order to call someone an imbecile
Big guy over here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.