[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of those threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 14G3gGL.jpg (180KB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14G3gGL.jpg
180KB, 751x1024px
I need someone to talk some sense into me /adv/.
I'm a 20 y/o guy and I met this girl at work back in may. She is 24 and has a 5 year old kid which I barely know, but I can tell she really loves him and takes care of him. We started hanging out almost everyday after work, she would give me a ride back home every day and we would talk and joke till 4 AM. Eventually we started making out for hours after work and she even took my virginity.
She told me she was talking to a guy from church and they dated for a while but when she met me she drifted away from him and started hanging out with me instead, however they still talked a little bit when they saw each other at church and the meetings they had. She told me she didnt see him as more than a friend, but that she once thought about having a serious relationship with him because he got along well with her kid and his family was nice.
I thought we were both catching feelings for each other, at least I know I was, and when I left to hometown for a month we promised to stay in contact and that nothing would change when I went back.
Here's where the shit starts, at first we would text everyday and I could tell she was still into me but as time passed she started being more distant and would take hours to reply even though I know she checks her phone very often. She then told me she had been seeing the church guy very often and was starting to fall in love with him. I told her I really liked her and would hate to lose her but that she had the final word. After that we started texting often again and after awhile she became cold once again. Then she called me and told me she had made her mind up and that she was choosing the other guy, I was devastated and I told her I loved her but that she had to do whatever made her happy, I also told her I was gonna cut contact with her. 1/2
>>
And I kept my word, haven't talked to her since but I really miss her, thing is I'm going back to the city next week and I'll see her at work everyday and I just don't know how I'm gonna react. Tbh I know its a bad fucking idea to date a single mom, and I shouldn't be missing her so much but I just can't stop myself. I also know its a bad idea to try and win her back but that's my plan so far and I cant think straight. So /adv/, any words of wisdom will be appreciated, don't hold back, chances are if you say I'm a fucking dumbass I'll agree with you but I think I just need to hear it from someone else.
BTW English is not my first language. 2/2
>>
>>17470790
Consider yourself lucky bro. She did you a solid, and let's be real, she's looking for a dad for her kid. That ain't you.
>>
>>17470790
Femanon here. Be cold and distant.Play it cool.There is a chance the bitch might come around.
>>
Realize that she can't just make decisions based on "how she feels like". If he likes her kid and they get along well, thaz weights a ton more than that she has catches a feel for you. This is going to be awkward for a while, no doubt. But you might have dodged a huge bullet. She sounds unstable
>>
>>17470806
>Femanon
>Encourages him to be with an older single mother

Why do we let women use the Internet?
>>
She might be I to you once she sees you again she just grew cold because the distance but once she sees you you might still have a chance all though I'd get a girl without a kid because well she us looking for a dad for the kid and if you want that go for it wish you the best of luck
>>
>>17470787

>has a 5 year old kid

Stopped reading your wall 'o text right there.

No, don't go there. She's looking for a meal ticket to take care of her and her brat. Brat will never love you, and when someone else comes along who can provide better, she'll leave you for them.
>>
>single mother

Yeah, don't do it man. You're still young
>>
>>17470805
Guess I just wanted to ignore that fact...

>>17470807
Yea I'm sure the kid sealed the deal for the other guy, still don't know what I'm gonna do when I see her at work though.
>>17470834
That's what I have been hoping for.. that she remembers the good times we had together when I see her again.
>>17470862
This will sound stupid as fuck but I honestly don't think this is the case, she knows the father and has never asked him for any money, plus I'm a waiter and a college student, I'm as poor as they get, honestly don't think she likes me for that reason
>>
alright first of all you're only 20. dont use your energy pining for a girl that already has a kid.
second, she had her kid when she was 19 for Christ's sake. that means she's a moron who makes bad decisions. hell, she still continues to make bad decisions.
third, no she doesnt love nor take care of her kid. she'd rather spend hours making out with men instead of go straight home to her child. she's pining after dumb ass boys instead of spending more time with her child.
fourth, she cant handle being alone. even if you did get with her, how are u supposed to trust her if you should have to leave for a trip?

all in all, use this week before you go back to work to talk to new women and gain some confidence in yourself. be cordial with this girl since it's work, but dont accept any rides or engage in anything other than small talk since itll only reel your feelings back in. find a new job if you have to.

keep this experience as a lesson: dont date your coworkers you jackass.
>>
>>17470787
You were gone a month and she "fell in love" with another guy........serious red flag be done move on, work will be awkward but everyone needs to learn for themselves you don't bang your co-workers and now you know why.
>>
>>17470787
>>17470806

here's your answer
I have to say I'm pretty impressed a woman knew that. All you have to do OP is act disinterested. If you give her attention she'll act cold again. Don't even mention anything just act like you were never a thing. Don't be a faggot and do it.
>>
>>17470805
this

lesson of the day: young moms dig guys who are into their children

also, lose the expression "catching feelings". It dehumanises emotions and is therefore, fascist.
>>
>>17470907
I'm dating a single mom.
She has free time occasionally due to her father being in the kids relationship.just because she isn't with the father dosent make her a dumb ass.
She's sweet and super intelligent. If she is taking action and being responsible parent then they aren't that bad. Don't knock it till you try it. The girl I was dating was so mom like it had great benefits. Made my lunches for work and cleaned my place up.
And if she is raising the child right they will be respectful.
>>
>>17470975
This is true! If you with a single mom and you do everything for their kid you can literally shit on them and they will take it. If you don't then don't shit on them. You'll end up like this man.
>>
Why are people so freaked out about Dating a single parent . . It's not bad. Look at how many of you ducks have step parents. Bless you if you can date a single parent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.