[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really don't get this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1453483903417.jpg (66KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1453483903417.jpg
66KB, 437x437px
I really can't understand this girl.
>being seeing each other occasionally for about a month
>always have a laugh and good time when we meet
>taken things slow so far
>see each other maybe once or twice a week

Pretty much every guy she meets is into her and for some reason she picked me, I think because I'm dry and blunt like her and I don't judge her. Anyway, I digress...

What I don't understand is why she takes so long to reply to messages (fb, texts etc.). We're talking about 36 hour response time. Last time I spoke to her it was about going to get a drink and some food down by the river and she replied straight away saying that she really wanted to go but was taking a swim. I responded saying what about after that and then nothing. no reply at all. That was about 5 hours ago.

This happens all the time. I would just drop it, but then she asks me out again and we meet and all is fine and dandy. Am I getting massively friendzoned here? what gives?
>>
i think if you want to continue seeing this girl, you should being it up with her in a non confrontational way, and if it doesnt change after that, leave the relationship
>>
>>17470723
DISCUSS IT WITH HER AND NOT WITH AUTISTS ON THE INTERNET
>>
>>17470723
She may be busy. She may be thinking of what to say. Or she might want to respond after a long time so she doesn't seem too into you or too easy. Chicks look at their phone 24/7 and sometimes intentionally don't respond quick.

My advice: Don't read into texts too much. What matters is how she acts with you in person. But if she's flaking and taking hours to respond to every text, she just may not be too interested. Wait and let her text you first instead.
>>
>>17470723
I had the same problem with a girl while i was on London we met and had fun, tell her later i had a great time and she says she had a lot of fun with me too, then takes ages to fucking reply.

Im pretty sure she has so much people talking to her she tries to go for the best plan she can have while having the rest of people on hold

Ask her to go to her house or yours next time or to watch a fucking movie and see her reply. Thats pretty much it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.