[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF going crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

My GF keeps loosing her stuff. Its everywhere in our apartment. Drives me crazy. Sat down on her mobile just now. It was on my side of the bed close to the pillow. Told her "gimme a good reason to not throw it at the wall". She started giggling like crazy. I work the whole day and she turns the apartment into a mess. And when I lose it she keeps laughing and giggling and calls me 'so cute'.
What shall I do to her?
>>
Kick her ass and make a to do list for her. If you are at work, give her at least 2 hours specific work and tell her to keep the rest clean. Kind of worked for me. I just told her, I have a structured and easy way to handle the household, she was not even offended. But how old is your GF, like 8 or what?
>>
Nope, shes soon 23. I already tried the list. Was too much for her.. Told her like "youve got one thing to do until im back from work".. she didnt do it... then she giggles... and finds lame excuses. Like yesterday, told her to test one cable for the pc. She didnt, when i was back she said "it woudlnt work anyways, no need to test it."... I talked her into testing it, it did work... I really love that chick but shes driving me nuts
>>
Or, even worse.. Last weekend I did 6x laundry. Because she missed to do that... She had the job to bring the dried up laundry upstairs... she dropped it on the bed on the foot-side where it goes all smelly again... she did that several times in past.. instead of taking part in the work, she does it so bad that i have to re-do it... im faster doing it all alone. Thats why i lack free time... Job and household is too much.
>>
>gf neet shut-in
>wonders what is wrong

Tell her to get a job. She's probably deeply depressed as a result of understimulation and is "spreading" and getting attention by her slovenly ways.

Take her outside.
>>
>>Take her outside
She usually refuses to leave the house.. Nothing secial outside..

Shes not jobless. Shes a student. Elementary school teacher at first year. On break atm though. When I tell her shes got too much free time she just sais she doesnt have much free time, shes just skipping on stuff shes gotta do for university.
If I take that time from her its lost forever, because she wont be that free ever again.. but i dotn want it to be at my cost either
>>
>>17470530
Not marriage material. Tell her to get her shit together or you're going to get it together for her and put it outside.
>>
I showed her this threat.. she said shes gotta take up more responsibility... and then asked "do i show more responsibility by getting you icecream?" Shes always silly like that. Im aboutta lose it..
I still love her too much to leave her.. she knows this.
>>
>>17470598

>sees problem
>not willing to fix it

It's your own fault.

Will she let baby diapers sit all over the place festering while you're at work? There's something fundamentally wrong there. Might have something to do with having an unfulfilling dead-end job.
>>
unfulfilling dead-end job.
Me or she?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.