[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for gf bday gift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (29).jpg (15KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
15KB, 470x313px
I already bought her jewlry, flowers and two of the things he likes the most. I wanted to do something meaningful, but I can't think of anything better than a poem and a teddy bear.
>>
>>17470424
*She likes the most
>>
>>17470424
You already got her (him? that's a typo, right?) 4 presents.
That's enough material shit.
If you want to do more, go for an experience, do something with her.
>>
>>17470428
I mean those were past gifts. I didn't buy all of that at once. And yeah, typo
>>
>>17470434
Going for an experience still applies.
Something you'll both enjoy, it's summer so maybe something on water, or outdoor if she's at all outdoorsy?
Can't help you with material stuff, I always go for things I'd like her to wear or stuff we need to do something together.
>>
>>17470424
take her out for dinner, if you are in a good area and if you can afford it rent a car and a driver for the night so he can take you two anywhere she wants to
>>
>>17470424
Give her the dick.

No one else has a dick like yours. It will show you truly care.
>>
>>17470480
We agreed to lose virginity only when she is 18...
>>
>>17470497
Take her to the opera, or a musical, or whatever passes for it wherever you live.
>>
Get her apples
>>
>>17470497
She better be turning 18 this year
>>
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Go to a pawn shop if you have to. She'll love them, but don't ever buy fake shit.
>>
>>17470542
Lmao never buy anyone a diamond unless she's your wife

OP this chick is underaged just make her a card with a nice lovey dovey message and take her out to dinner.
>>
>>17470497
Isnt that like 6 years away? Not worth the wait.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.