[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I mental?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160817_010214.jpg (228KB, 720x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160817_010214.jpg
228KB, 720x854px
I am completely devoted to my boyfriend, to the point where it worries me. I would do anything he asked, even if it meant betraying my family and friends. I know that he has complete control over me. Now, he's not an asshole that would take advantage of my complete emotion dependence on him, and we are perfectly happy, but I am worried that this isn't normal/unhealthy. In the past I near ruined my relationship with my father for him and I didn't feel any remorse. Everyone around me could die, but I wouldn't care, as long as I have my boyfriend.
>>
>>17470411
You are a real life yandere. Try not to do anything too illegal, and try to have some more empathy with your family.
>>
>>17470411
Can you make an unbiased judgement if he is a sane and moral person? If you can, and if he is, then you don't have to worry and will be able to follow him anywhere he goes.

Keep in mind you're the kind of girl EVERY guy who wants marriage seeks for.
>>
>>17470417
>Every man wants to marry a doormat
Yeah, nah
>>
>>17470422
Maybe if you're just a boy who cant game being in charge a tr time, yes, of course you'll prefer a strong independent woman to lead you like her lapdog. Fucking millennials.
>>
>>17470422
Overly investing your emotions makes you a doormat? That's funny enjoy getting used and left by a number of partners because you're too manly to go balls deep in love and not worry about the consequences. The way I look at it is completely invest yourself and emotions, but don't drown your s/o with it and if they cheat or don't want too be with you they didn't deserve it and their loss. It's all about how it will effect you if that person wasn't there, but there's nothing wrong with investing.
>>
>>17470429
>>17470438
Did we read the same OP?
> I would do anything he asked, even if it meant betraying my family and friends. I know that he has complete control over me.

That's not love or complete emotional investment. But hey whatever. If you want to marry someone with no self-esteem and probably a mental illness, go for it
>>
>>17470429
I want a wife who can think for herself, not a helpless child. Or a dog
>>
>>17470411

If you put your life in the hands of someone who is worthy, then I see no problem.

As long as you are vigilant and take care of yourself, then I see no problem with devotion.

If he wants you to do crime or bring in Helter Skelter, then I see a problem, but if he treats you well then there is no problem at all.
>>
ITT: Balance doesn't exist, only extremes.
>>
>>17470457
what is bpd
>>
>>17470450
Are you also in favor of dictatorship by any chance?
>>
>>17470446
Being called a doormat is a bit unsettling. I am never walked over, and I am capable of thinking for myself. Its just that my bf plays a big part in the decisions I make. If I really do have a problem, how can I stop being so invested? I don't think that I'd get cheated on, because we both fulfill each other's needs, but if it does happen, I don't think I'd be able to cope well and that is quite scary. Thanks.
>>
>>17470472
Yes.
>>
>>17470411
pretty normal, women with no self esteem are like this, you'll be like this until he loses confidence and find a new asshole.
>>
>>17470444
You don't even know her family life you squid. What if she hates their fucking gits or they raped her or are abusive is it still bad then??? Situation, situation, situation. Don't come on an advice bored and trash on people the point is to be as helpful as possible not spread your faking cancer.
>>
>>17470411

Op, can you describe what your situation was like growing up? Like social interactions and such. I wanna Find a girl like you to date
>>
File: 1446619321868.png (30KB, 274x187px) Image search: [Google]
1446619321868.png
30KB, 274x187px
hey OP, in an unrelated note
have you ever imagined being impregnated by your boyfriend
as he plants his seed inside you and asks you to marry him and take his name
ever imagined that?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.