[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBW Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: thisshouldbefun.jpg (48KB, 634x515px) Image search: [Google]
thisshouldbefun.jpg
48KB, 634x515px
I'm probably going to experience my first actual like larger woman in the next few days. I'm like 6", athletic build but not like huge or anything, and this girl is like 5"8 with K sized tits. These things are larger than my fucking head and beyond. I've never actually had a large girl before so I'm used to like smaller girls and me being the one in control more or less, how is this going to differ?
>>
You won't be able to tell her tits from her belly
You most likely won't get a boner
If you do, you won't be able to tell if you're inside her or not
Most of the sex will be dry humping
>>
>>17470415
Her stomache isn't like abnormally large or fat. Just the tits.
>>
>>17470408
>bbw
can we stop with this? theyre fat. you are going to fuck a fat girl. theres nothing wrong with that, but lets stop with this whole "calling something unpleasant by a pleasant sounding name to avoid hurting peoples fee fees" thing. its childish and incredibly transparent. if you like to fuck fat girls, great. do what you do. but own the fuck up to it.
>>
>>17470427
lmao i just wanted to know what it'd be like. her stomache would be considered thick, but these tits are for a woman way larger, and her ass isn't massive or like wavy so shes sort of just a thick girl. i remember why i stopped coming here for advice cause people just project so hard lol. gonna go use these tits as pillows peace
>>
>>17470408
if you're going to fuck thick girls,just enjoy the ride

however,fucking FAT girls is different

you can still be in control anon,but if she is morbidly obese,I would advise against eating her out.She won't be able to stretch as much and if you've got a big cock then she'll enjoy it a bit more when she's on top

THICK and FAT are two different things

also, K sized tits on any woman means that the tits are going to sag and droop like a motherfucker,but enjoy playing with them.They're fucking great in a different way
>>
>>17470408
Fucking fat chicks can be ok, especially if you love big tits. Only shitty thing is you can't throw em around the bedroom
>>
>>17470463
>>17470523
thank you anons. i will enjoy myself.
>>
Post pics op
>>
>>17470715
not jinxing this
>>
>>17470408
More cushion for the pushing
>>
File: bigpic01.jpg (175KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bigpic01.jpg
175KB, 800x1200px
>>17470715
but for reference, she looks like Mandy Majestic. Just not as big of a stomache, very roughly same size tits and a smaller ass.
>>
>>17471352
Jesus that's horrendous
>>
>>17471362

For you.
>>
>>17471362
with an extremely hot face**********
>>
>>17470436
He's just posting old pasta
>>
>>17471396
REHEATED NOODLES ARE ONLY GOOD FOR LIKE 1 OR 2 TIMES SO WHY DOES IT NEVER STOP
>>
>>17471400
Because it's all neets can afford.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.