[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schizophrenic here. My family has 10 acres of land and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sun-face-pattern.jpg (8KB, 162x160px) Image search: [Google]
sun-face-pattern.jpg
8KB, 162x160px
Schizophrenic here. My family has 10 acres of land and I want to work alone for reasons and make money. I'm hoping to make at least $15000 a year. How can I do this on the 10 acres of property? I prefer to work alone but maybe 1 helper wouldn't be too bad if necessary? I've set up a small shed to live in out there.
>>
>>17470395
What did your schizophrenia have to do with anything in your question?
>>
Beekeeping maybe. You'd have to travel to farmers markets to sell the honey.
>>
The property is in the country in Texas if that helps.
>>
>>17470395
Make trendy art shit, furniture, knick knacks, etc. Weld, forge, woodworking, shit like that
>>
>>17470398
its the main reason I wan to work alone some times I get a little crazy and weird.
>>
>>17470401
yeah I'm not sure how good of an artist I am but I could probably do the other stuff.
>>
Grow weed. :)))
>>
>>17470395
cannabis, my son
possibly industrial hemp. i think i may have read about texas repealing the ban but im not sure.
>>
>>17470433
>>17470443
nah I heard about a guy loosing his land growing weed.
>>
>>17470395
listen up faggot

you've got 10 acres of land?

fuck farming

rent some of that shit out to Apple or other big name company for data farming space

you can make a lot of money by just renting out that land
>>
Although I was thinking about making a brewery and selling beer. but that was back when I was an alcoholic. Not sure I could stand the temptation to drink myself into oblivion anymore.
>>
>>17470449
I'm not sure they would want to rent it its kind of far out in the country. I may even have problems getting power out there but I'm pretty sure I can do it.
>>
>>17470449
right now we just use a generator for building shit
>>
>>17470461
that's precisely why it's so good

server farms or rendering farms are supposed to be private and away from the general public.I highly advise looking into it at least

don't worry about power,the right company will build all of that infrastructure on their dime,but possibly at the expense of a cheaper rate by you
>>
>>17470469
Do you know what I would have to do to get the companies attention for doing this?
>>
>>17470485
you can always contact HR departments at major corporations like Apple and Microsoft on their websites

there's also smaller data companies like BEAR that might be interested.It's just a matter or researching who is within,say 100 miles of you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.