[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf dances suggestively in public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
When she dances it involves a lot of hip gyration and all that and it makes me upset to see other people viewing her in such a way, I tried talking to her about it and we agreed that she wouldn't dance like that with other people but she'll still dance like that in public by herself, I suggested taking dance lessons so she can learn other ways to dance in public but she really likes the way she dances and was willing to break up over my "jealousy". Am I in the wrong here and being overly sensitive? I don't want to break up over this because the relationship is nice otherwise but I also don't want to endure a situation that makes me feel bad. Do I learn to cope?if so how? Or should I just end the relationship after all?
>>
>>17470100

She sounds like an exhibitionist whore.

Not good for long term.

Break up and get yourself tested for STDs.
>>
>>17470100
You ARE being a little bitch
Unless she's dirty dancing with other dudes what's the big fuckin deal , dancing is suggestive that's modern dance look at everyone who dances.

Talk to her and tell her you thought about it and the only reason you were bothered is because you were worried about losing her to some dancing nigger

also be grateful you have some sexy little dancing cunt for fuck sakes

jesus christ

fuck
>>
>>17470100
Fuck other women and her at the same time
>>
>>17470122
Spoken like a true cuck

Op wrap that bitch in a hijab and inseminate some kuffirs on the side instead
>>
>>17470129
I'm the guy you replied to
I changed my mind and decided to support your argument
Please buy a hijab for your girl and tell her she's not allowed to leave the house without you
that's the only way you're going to survive
>>
>>17470135
Glad to UnCuck you. Next time you spout your degenerate bluepill nonsense I'm charging you 50 shekels for my words of wisdom
>>
>>17470119
She's actually pretty vanilla sexually

>>17470129
I despise Islam so no thanks
>>
>>17470146
I'm just asking for ways to be a bit more relaxed about the subject cus I mean people are gonna look at her sexually anyway though I'd like to minimize that as much as possible it's also important to me to let her be herself and not place too many restrictions on her
>>
>>17470169
Why minimize it? You should be proud that people find your girlfriend attractive.

The bottom line is you're insecure. Look at the way people dance, even little kids, it's all suggestive. As long as your girl isn't grinding on another dude or being disrespectful in any way stop letting your insecurities get the better of you.

You'll come out as a better man for having this issue come up and dealing with it.
>>
>>17470213
I suppose so, thanks man
>>
>>17470100

In what kind of situations is she dancing like this?
>>
>>17470122
Read this in AIDS Skrillex's voice inside my head.
>>
>>17470213
>Why minimize it? You should be proud that people find your girlfriend attractive.

ITT: Cucks, I unironically prefer the hijab. If my significant other was bothered by something like that that I did, I'd change it for her. If it bothers you, it bothers you. You guys are incompatible then if you can't compromise.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.