[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this weird from a girl's perspective?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Buying Handhelds.jpg (17KB, 261x233px) Image search: [Google]
Buying Handhelds.jpg
17KB, 261x233px
There's this girl I've been talking to. Texting it kind of odd. We can only really talk over the phone because I live an hour and a half away currently for college while she lives in my hometown. We met through a mutual friend.

We're still getting to know each other. I get tired of the conversations starting with a 'What's up?" or a "How's it going?". It feels fake and forced.

I'm used to talking to anyone else over text by just initiating a random topic.

Say you were the girl in this situation. Would it be so weird if he just texted you but instead of a generic "Hey, what's up?" it was something like

>"Did you hear about (Insert recent event) that happened?"
Bring up something from a previous conversation?
(She likes the outdoors/travel) Would it be weird to start a conversation with
>"What's a place you've always wanted to go to?" just out of the blue?

I just want to cut the shit right out and ask what I want to ask, talk about what I want to talk about. Is this a bad idea? Or is this really the norm and I'm just way too rusty for not having texted a girl seriously for the past two years?
>>
Everyone likes travel. She's pretty shallow, I can tell.
>>
Uh, that's how I'd prefer conversations started
>>
As a guy I also dislike it when people ask me what's up. It shows me you want to talk but want me to give the topic.
>>
>>17469615
She's a musician, so she's traveled around the states quite a bit within the past how many years doing small gigs. Trust me, she's had more substance to her person than the last few I've had interest in.

>>17469619
So that is the norm then? I don't know, the only relationships I've had were with girls that only knew how to text me in "What's ups?"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.