[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which part of the neck should be strangled, in order to block

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (233KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 962x641px
Which part of the neck should be strangled, in order to block the blood flow effectively? Lower neck? Middle-ish? Upper neck? Right below the chin?
>>
Wait, do you think that you die when you're strangled because the blood is blocked?
>>
>>17469511
What? That IS how it works
>>
>>17469515
You're some kind of fabulous moron, aren't you?
>>
>>17469538
If they can't get oxygen to the brain, they'll eventually die, and cutting off airflow means blood can't get oxygen to the brain, how the fuck is OP wrong?
>>
Why the fuck are you asking this just squeeze real fucking tight on the neck
>>
>>17469559
Anon that would take like 15 minutes. You need to cut off the trachea(?) to choke somebody to death.

>>17469506
You need to put pressure on the sides of the neck to cut the blood flow iirc. Erotic asphyxiation 101 is don't obstruct the airways, only the bloodflow, with the veins and shit on the sides.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.