[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get myself out of this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So I'm in a bit of a pick /adv/

I had a summer assignment for a class due in what is about 7 hours from now. Only problem is, I blew it off until the last second only to find out that I don't have all of the handouts needed to complete the assignment. I've completed as much of it as I can, but I've now come to the point where I cannot do anything else without the handouts.

At this current point in time, the solution I've come up with is to just own up to my mistake and take responsibility for it, but if there is any other solution, any bluff I can make to get me out of it, I am willing to try it. Should I accept what's coming to me or think of another way?
>>
Given that it's due 7 hours from now, no excuse you give is going to cut it. Just accept the consequences.
>>
Gonna have to just own up and learn from your mistakes bro. Not gonna sit here and shit talk you because I'd wager the majority of college students on 4chan have been in your situation. Just don't make it a habit and life will go on.
>>
Realistically you should just accept the consequences and don't let it happen again.. but you COULD try saying that a drink got spilled on the handouts when you were mid-work or something. Is the assignment itself being submitted digitally? You could purposely corrupt the file and try to get pics of the handouts from a classmate.
>>
>>17469304
Not OP but
>but you COULD try saying that a drink got spilled on the handouts when you were mid-work or something.
This excuse 7 hours before the due time is not going to cut it. If he claims it happened within the last few hours, then why wasn't he at a stage of the assignment where it wouldn't affect him completing it? If he claims it happened long ago, then he had time to get another copy.
>Is the assignment itself being submitted digitally? You could purposely corrupt the file and try to get pics of the handouts from a classmate.
I'm not a professor, but I'm pretty sure that they'd have seen people try this before. It may also have to be submitted through a program that only allows uploading of certain file types. As for getting them off someone, that assumes that OP knows people in the class. Don't forget that this is 4chan.
>>
OP here.

I've decided I'm just going to turn in what I do have complete and tell the teacher I didn't finish the rest. At least then I'll be getting some credit for the assignment. Thanks for giving me your time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.