[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help, relationship problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1462484728169.jpg (25KB, 312x244px) Image search: [Google]
1462484728169.jpg
25KB, 312x244px
Is it over between me and her?

Everything she is doing is making me mad. Whenever she disagrees, it makes me mad. Everything little thing she does makes me mad. It wasn't ever like this until recently. I'm 19, she is 17. Whenever she doesn't go with my opinion, it makes me mad. Not mad mad but like it just pisses me off you know.

We had a big argument and I almost broke up with her last week because she lied about where she was going. She was going to a gay bar and told me she was going to see a movie with her friends. I asked her if she was being honest and she said no and admitted she lied but still went and everything. All summer we had arguments normally started by her actions such as changing plans around, doing things she said she would do then not to them, being unreliable etc etc. She's never lied to me in the 7 months we've been dating except that one time last week. When we first met, the only thing I liked about her was her honesty and loyalty. She didn't have a past that I liked and we have nothing in common except a simple connection.

I feel like I love her but I don't... I can't bring myself to breakup with her because I still feel something for her. Does this make sense? I know I would regret the shit out of it if I broke up with her. I feel like I'm maybe too hard on her. She earns $8/hour and drives her little shitbox 30 miles to see me. She doesn't ask for much if anything at all. Am I being too controlling? I feel like I am being too control and guilt trip her.

I just need someone to talk to guys. Is there any hope for this relationship?
>>
based on your respective ages and the length of the relationship, things like that, i'm guessing this is your first "real/serious" relationship. it sounds like you aren't happy with her and you want to break up, but you don't really know how to do it.
that being said, if you aren't enjoying your time with her, if all she does is make you mad, pull the trigger and break it off. you're young, you'll have other relationships, they'll be better.
>>
>>17468778
I enjoy BEING with her. I really do. I get mad when I'm AWAY from her. Like I want to see her everyday but can't anymore since she started school and I have school and work.

The slightest thing with her will make me unhappy when I'm away from her. I want to see her everyday and it made me mad that we can't and she wasn't willing to only work weekends so we could see each other on weekdays. I almost NEVER feel unhappy or mad when we are physically together and we see each other 2-5 times a weeks. 1-2 times a week now.

This girl loves me to death. She's willing to go to pretty far lengths to make me happy and make us work after all the shit I give her. She's been honest to me except once I feel like if I break up with her I will regret it and realize how good I use to have it come the new year and I am glamorizing this relationship. I don't want to make a mistake.
>>
File: 1456509951821.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1456509951821.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
Seeing radiant bracelets of gold,
well-made by a smith,
clinking, clashing,
two on an arm,
wander alone
like a rhinoceros,
[thinking:]
"In the same way,
if I were to live with another,
there would be careless talk or abusive."
Seeing this future danger,
wander alone
like a rhinoceros.
>>
>>17468795
>I don't want to make a mistake.
Come on! Do you expect to live forever without making a mistake?

Do what your gut tells you is right. (Not your brain.) Gather all the information and sit on it. Don't think about it! Just sit on it and get your mind still. Relax, enjoy a cup of tea, meditate, do yoga, whatever. The answer will come to you.
>>
File: 1461332649536.png (147KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1461332649536.png
147KB, 358x310px
>>17468727
>I'm 19, she is 17.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.