[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I fucked up. I graduated college a little over a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: e2xUDmPh.jpg (28KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
e2xUDmPh.jpg
28KB, 1024x640px
I feel like I fucked up. I graduated college a little over a year ago and couldn't find work. In the meantime, I pretty much lived as a NEET at my mom's. I liked it, but it was somewhat depressing. So my job searching continued and continued and I finally found the job that I have now. Had it and been living on my own since February (hour away from my mom), but I feel fucking miserable. I feel like I should've saved more or something and I just can't help but feel like I rushed into this.

Ideally I'd love to freelance from home and I've even contemplated moving back to my mom's after my year is up with the apartment, but honestly, that's probably just more emotion than logic talking at the moment. I don't know, I feel like a wreck. I'm constantly depressed, I hate my job, and I just feel stuck. I really don't know what to do here.
>>
You the typical millennial. You're not alline in your situation. You'll be fine. Keep working hard and things will come together
>>
*You're and *alone. Damn keyboard
>>
Sounds like you're homesick. It's a pretty common feeling, usually for children. Are you a child OP? Not necessarily by age, you could be a mental child, too.

You have to "grow up" eventually, most people will tell you it's doing what you're doing, working, supporting yourself. But what they won't tell you is that only you decide what that means for you. If you want to live with your mom forever, go for it I say. But there are social consequences of that lifestyle depending on where you live and who you surround yourself with. Unfounded as it may seem, people will judge you for it. Personally I'd probably still live at home if I didn't enjoy the freedom of blasting my music late at night and smoking weed and drinking as much as I please. My parents aren't very understanding of that and generally kind of annoying and judgy, but that's just my situation. I don't think less of my friends who live at home, it's fine.
>>
>>17468655

I will certainly try to continue working hard. Maybe I'm just letting too many thoughts get to me.

>>17468710

As weird as it sounds, I kinda only miss the aspect of being able to save my money and not have to worry about rent, bills, etc. I like my freedom too much, but I don't know that I'm willing to sacrifice it just to save money. I know this entirely conflicts what I said in my origin post, but that's the overall issue is I just feel conflicted.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.