[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 32

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
I work retail part time and there is this cute chubby girl that occasionally comes once during the weeknds. She smiles at me, asks me how my day is and then tells me to have a good day. Thing is I want to bang her hard, I check out everytime she comes in but I can't make a move. I work alone during my shift and so no one will bother us.

Would asking out a customer be weird and off limits?
>>
>>17468440
You could get fired if she complains. If she turns you down, she might feel to awkward to ever come back.
>>
>>17468434
I claim this thread in the name of the Inquisition of Pegasus
>>
Girls

Do any of you get "bored" with a guy after some time? I've only had two girlfriends and they both did the same thing. They're REALLY into me, we start dating, then they're like "hm sorry I have this problem where I'm really into guys and then lose interest". It's really making me concerned to get into another relationship, I'm scared it'll just keep happening
>>
Is it worth trying to find an average looking girl just for the sole purpose of sex?

Or do I need to pay up no matter what (in whatever way possible)?
>>
File: IMG_1265.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1265.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
It's been almost a year since my ex and I broke up/spoke to each other.

She's part of a small theatre performance at College (not sure how small, but probably around 50 audiences per showing?), would it be weird to show up just kinda sit in the back or something to watch? I'm thinking of going with one of her friends, who she also hasn't seen in a while, just to make it less awkward.

I miss her and all, but I also really just wanna see the show.
>>
>>17468471

All the time because the guy can be predictable and doesn't do any spontaneous shit. Honestly if you are sweet and nice that can get boring after a while, spicing things up a little once in a while is good for the relationship. Also, too much contact isn't a good thing, space is neede∂.
>>
>>17468471
>Do any of you get "bored" with a guy after some time?
I do a lot. Usually after 2-3 weeks, I am bored as fuck.
To be fair, at that point I usually haven't even started a relationship and I'm just casually dating, but I'm aware I do that a lot.
>>
>>17468478

Pay up no matter what UNLESS you are good looking and have a nice body, then you can pick up a chick easily. My older brother does this with girls all the time and I find it disgusting to be honest.
>>
>>17468471
No, that doesn't happen to me. I don't look at relationships as a form of entertainment.

>>17468482
If she finds out, she'll probably be pretty stressed out. If you go, definitely go with someone else. Don't go up to your ex afterwards.
>>
>>17468464
Too late brovisky...
>>
Question - have a coworker that always goes out of her way to say hi or be around me, and we get along pretty well. Coworkers ask if we are dating every now and then, and we usually laugh it off. Lately, I've been thinking of actually asking her out because I haven't met anyone I like talking to as much as her.

She brought up dating a coworker one day and said she couldn't do it because it'd be seeing someone too much, but we actually don't see each other that often during work and we almost never talk about work aside from gossip.

We have tentative plans to meet up next weekend. Should I just bite the bullet and ask her out on a date, or should I not ruin the friendship?
>>
>>17468557

Her telling you that she couldn't date a coworker was a big big sign telling you she isn't interested. Girls flirt and act excited to near guys all the time man. She likes you as a her friend but I doubt she likes you in that way. If she liked you sexually she would be more aggressive and tease you a lot more.

Don't ruin the relationship you have and another thing, don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>17468572
That's what I thought, but she's weird - mentions guys she finds attractive that almost always look similar to me, touches me more than I touch her, tells people we have plans, etc. I'm also the only person at work she teases, but we are also more comfortable around each other than anyone else.

I don't know. Part of it is I'm new to the area and have had bad luck so far, but I don't know - maybe I'll take her up on her offer to meet up and go out with her and her friends one night. Having some social proof might help.
>>
File: eh.jpg (222KB, 1094x704px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
222KB, 1094x704px
Girls and guys
Opinions on my hair please? Boyfriend loves it, had mixed reviews at work. Looks different in different light. I'm still on the fence.
>>
>>17468654
>doesn't mention the boss liking it
Confirmed
>>
Irrelevant and quite possible a stupid question, but I didn't want to make a new thread and I'm new to dating. Me and my current girlfriend got together on the 20th of July, and I was wondering if I should celebrate exactly one month (as in 4 weeks) or until the 20th of this month. I know this might be a moronic question but I'm serious.
>>
>>17468471
Not really, it's usually the other way around. I tend to fall pretty hard on the rare occasion I do. I'm not super clingy or anything, but it would take a lot for me to feel "bored" of someone.
>>17468478
There's plenty of them idk what you're on about. It's more rare to find someone wanting an actual relationship than a quick fuck these days.
>>17468557
She's basically told you she isn't interested friend. But if that wasn't a big enough hint then yeah, go for it. Just be ready to accept the answer.
>>
>>17468656
My boss is a girl, as I mentioned in the other thread. Not everyone is trying to cuck their boyfriends. Then again it might be the colourd hair that keeps bringing you to this conclusion.
>>
>>17468666

20th of month duh.
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19KB, 500x377px
>>17468666
>celebrating 1 month
Jeeze are relationships so short lived these days that "monthaversaries" are a thing?
>>
File: 1470785970313.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470785970313.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>17468706
Kids these days...
>>
>>17468706
I think 6month is something to be celebrated, obviously not as much as a year etc.
I think celebrating a month with an actual celebration is a bit cringe
>>
>>17468716
Kids these days can't even last a year? shit.
>>
>>17468712
Well I am 18
>>
How would you guys react If your partner liked a single flirty persons "desu status"?

>thank you guys for sharing your experiences
>>
>>17468767
If only i knew what you're talking about...
>>
File: 1399511493163.jpg (34KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1399511493163.jpg
34KB, 241x230px
>>17468767
>desu status
kek fucking filters
>>
Ladies, where are some of the most comfortable and best places for men to approach you? Where are you most likely to say yes to offers of hanging out or giving your phone number out? What are you usually doing when this happens?
>>
Women: Do you like bush down there? Alternatively should I shave it short or shave it off completely? If my legs and surrounding area are hairy won't a completely shaved penial area look weird?
>>
>>17468863
Keep it trimmed, but don't shave.
>>
>>17468845
When I'm engaging in social activities and I am trying to meet new people.
Bars, clubs, hobbies, classes, whatever.
>>
So many times I hear about women getting pissed off because a man stopped being friends with them after they got rejected. They say stuff like the men are objectifying them or they only wanted in to get into their pants or they are shallow, etc etc etc.

I never understood this. Are women okay with simply being friends with someone they are sexually attracted to, knowing that a relationship will never develop? Do they not feel like being with someone but not actually being in a relationship with them is a little tormenting? That feeling that your wishes will never come true?

That's what it feels like to some men and that's why they break all contact with them, so they can get over their feelings towards them. It seems like the healthy thing to do, and yet they're labeled shitty people. Why is this? Do women not feel this way?
>>
>>17468940
I don't either is 'wrong'. It's perfectly valid to be upset that someone only sees value in you as a romantic interest, but at the same time it's equally valid that you don't have to be around someone you have feelings for if they don't want to date you. This is just one of those situations where there'll always be a 'loser' and you can't say one or the other is a bad person for feeling how they feel and not giving in to what the other wants.
>>
>>17468955
The 'loser' is always the guy who breaks off all contact though. I don't see why so many people expect a guy getting rejected to stay simply friends with that girl. They shouldn't be called shallow for that.
>>
>>17469005
I don't know anyone who would think that, I think most people I know could see it from both sides. You sound like you're talking about a particular personal experience, and I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but I really don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>17468486
Hmm the contact thing may be my problem. I guess I tend to turn my girlfriends into my life, should probably stop that then. I figured they'd like all the attention :s
>>
Ok women: what would be a way you'd like a guy telling you he's not had experience even dating before, let alone anything physical when you ask.

This sounds retarded but I was talking to a woman (we're both 21) and she picked up on some of my naĂ¯vity and tried striking conversation about past relationships and I really don't do well at bullshitting with this stuff. Suffice to say, I probably said the wrong things and having an inexperienced guy at my age is probably not very attractive.

So, how would I go best at not bullshitting an answer or diverting this conversation altogether?
>>
>>17469088
Why do you even need to say anything?
>>
>>17469088
>I haven't been involved in anything serious. I dated some chicks in high school, but yeah, that's not exactly serious stuff.

Then you drop it. I have never once in my life even asked a guy about his past experience, and it blows my mind that you ran into someone who pried that hard. That's weird as fuck.

But if for some reason you keep attracting weird chicks who ask weird shit, just lie. It's so easy to just say what I said above. Laugh it off. Immediately flip it on her afterward with a question about her.
>>
>>17469098
Because the conversation if relationships popped up and I do like this woman, but I think she could have brought this conversation up as a way to make sure I'm not some retard in the dating field.
>>17469100
I've had a lot of weird things with women happen. I had one straight up ask me if i was autistic, one drilled me about me not being able to drive, and one even straight up took me out of a picture with her because my smile was"ugly".

I don't do very well with most people despite being kindly, so generally the people that hang around me tend to be odd. I have no idea.

Thanks for the advice, though!
>>
>>17469125
She knows you're inexperienced, I promise you. Lying about it isn't going to make you look any better, it's just going to make you look like a liar.
>>
>>17469134
Which is why I didn't try to bullshit. I don't do well with that. I just need a better way to divert the conversation if anything
>>
>>17469138
Why try to divert it? Just say you never really met any girl you click with and wanted to date or whatever your reason for being inexperienced is.
>>
>>17469027
I literally see it all the time. Even here on /adv/ just today, reading through some threads.
>>17468797

I've never had it happen to me. But I have several friends that I like who, if they rejected me, I wouldn't want to continue seeing them. I'm afraid of being labeled a shitty person for doing that.
>>
>>17469145
That guy has actually said that he's not interested in anything other than sex with this girl. I think that's a little different to having unrequited feelings for a girl. I find it difficult to believe that you can't actually understand why someone would be unhappy that someone you care about and want to be friends with only wants sex from you.
>>
>>17469143
That's pretty much what I told her. I said I hadn't found anybody that I really clicked with although she had eyes that stare straight into your soul.

In fear of sounding rude, she is very, well, type A personality and one could even say "aggressive". She is a mostly nice person but she's a very fast paced high achiever and I almost feel intimidated with her sometimes, although that's not a first with me and women. I want to just know how to handle this right.
>>
guys/girls: do i do scarification or white ink? planning on getting a smallish tattoo on my inner wrist and i don't know what looks best. (girl, if it matters)
>>
>>17469164
Whichever let's me avoid you further away.

Seriously now, why?
>>
>>17469100
It's happened to me too, though. Maybe it's just something that Comes off us.
>>
>>17469163
Who cares what she thinks? That's your answer and it's the truth, whether it sates her curiosity or not is not your problem.
>>
i remembered i should probably answer some questions while i'm here...

>>17469088
uh i guess be jokey but upfront about it i guess. jokey means you don't really mind, and you'd be honest too.

>>17468940
nah, in my experience women get just as pissy/sad about it. i don't believe that those women you've heard of have had to experience it on their end. i hope that they do someday, it would knock them off their pedestal.

>>17468863
i think it's up to personal preference, but personally i don't much like it.

>>17468845
places that encourage easy conversation and interation...if i'm at a shared interest club that would be quite good.

>>17469177
it's more of a landmark/milestone for me. i've always been the chubby one, and currently making myself /fit/ and learning parkour/martial arts. it would be nice to get an assassin's creed styled insignia there once i'm done. something subtle. it would be my only tattoo.
>>
>>17468666
>Me and my current girlfriend got together on the 20th of July, and I was wondering if I should celebrate exactly one month (as in 4 weeks) or until the 20th of this month.
Neither. Are you in highschool?
>>
Girls

Why are you so afraid of saying "no" i hate when i message a girl or something, especially my "close friends" and i get no response. Is silence easier than a no or maybe ?
>>
File: 1470818821061.jpg (80KB, 372x526px) Image search: [Google]
1470818821061.jpg
80KB, 372x526px
>>17469202
>it would be nice to get an assassin's creed styled insignia there once i'm done.
I'm sure you think it sounds cool but you should really think twice about it. Or thrice. Maybe a few more after that.
>>
>>17469188
( I do because I really like this lady more than I should because I'm silly)

She has a nice voice and a demeanor I tend to accept more than dislike.

I feel that my entire take on this situation may be a tad odd though, as I've never been in a relationship so Im a bit more intimidated and whatnot.

I really don't want to add this to the long list of women i've failed with, honestly.

Now this conversation has been muddied up for no good reason, honestly. Ask me anything or give me any advice if you have more, but otherwise I'd like to keep the thread fresh. See you in another six months where I have a crush on another weirdo.
>>
>>17469209
Not just a girl thing. It's a young person thing. They're kids who grew up knowing nothing but "communication" through FB chat and text messages. As a result they do nothing but flake. It's really fucking obnoxious. It's not even a matter of what's easier. They're just repeating the behavior everyone else in their lives is doing--being unresponsive. They don't take issue with it, so they assume no one does.
>>
>>17469207
College freshman
>>
My ex who isn't over me, a guy who likes me, and guy that I like are all gonna be at a small gathering. Am I retarded if I go? There's gonna be booze.
>>
>>17469223
Dude... just... don't. That's mega gay. And I get it, you're still a kid with this young love, madly passionate crap because she's shiny and new. But if you start doing shit like 1 month anniverseries, it turns into something you have to keep doing. She'll expect a 2 month, 3 month, a super impressive 6 month, and an even bigger 1 year. That shit is not sustainable. Just knock it off. Be happy with her. That's all you need to do. Send her a nice message the morning of the 20th with some sappy shit like "excited to mark my first month with you! :)" that's plenty gay and plenty enough effort.
>>
>>17469233
Thanks, honestly this is my first "real" relationship and I have no idea on what im doing. But yeah thanks
>>
>>17469202
I really don't understand how one could be "jokey"about it without leading into self deprecation! I don't think that's too attractive a trait.
>>
Ladies:

Is it bad that the only women that are attracted to me are overweight? Is it worse that I don't return that attraction? I have certain standards and one of them is that the person I'm with not be overweight, is this realistic?
>>
>>17469231
Yeah, sounds like a clusterfuck. It's not really fair to you that you should miss out on something because 2 guys have a thing for you, and you want some other different guy. It'll be a shit time for at least 2 of the guys, and possibly a negative time for you if the guy you like has no interest in you.

Instead, you should put on your big girl pants and ask the guy you like to go out with you, just the two of you.
>>
>>17469250
Are you overweight? This is important.
>>
>>17469250
If you're overweight, you have no business demanding anything healthier than you. Get fit and enjoy your spoils of war.

If you're fit, you're entirely within your right to only date fit girls. Nothing wrong about it.
>>
>>17469250
If you're overweight, you don't really have any right to expect your partner to not be overweight.
>>
>>17469289
>>17469286
>>17469284
Other than having a slight gut which is easily concealable, I'm perfectly fit. I may not be toned or anything like that, but the fact that I'm still having terrible luck really sucks
>>
>>17469311
How overweight are these girls? Obese, or just a little extra pounds?
>>
>>17469311
>which is easily concealable

Yeah, that's going to work great in situations where your shirt is off.

What are you gonna do, wear a shirt to the pool? Only wear shirts that fit "just so," so you look passable?

Attractive women want dudes who are attractive all the time. They want a guy who will lounge on the beach without a shirt on, and have the kind of toned and attractive stomach that she has.

Lose the pooch, chubs. When you look great naked, then go get whatever chick you want.
>>
>>17469315
Usually obese. Every now and again, a few extra pounds but here in the midwest there doesn't seem to be much of a happy medium
>>
>>17469316
I honestly have no trouble with the way I look. When I say I have a gut, the only thing that I mean is that I don't have a toned set of abs. I'm perfectly fine with being seen without a shirt on (which the confidence goes a long way towards being attractive).

Though the advice is noted, I've been going to a gym for about a month now and don't have any plans to stop.
>>
>>17469289
>you don't really have any right to expect your partner to not be overweight.
Everyone has the right to expect something when dating. If it's reasonable is another story.

I've seen overweight guys that wouldnt date overweight women, but they had other features to make up for it. I've seen other guys fail with that endeavor at the same time.
>>
>>17469253
Ya I feel like it's a bit unfair but I don't want any hurt feelings if I can help it. The only thing is none of us can dodge the event entirely without somewhat offending the host. I probably have the most to lose here though if I do go...
>>
>>17469332
Sounds to me like you need to be magically sick the day before the event. Oh, and stay sick until two days after the event. Make some BS posts on social media about being stuck in bed feeling like crap.

Hands are clean and the host can't hold it against you. Then talk to that guy you like and make plans for a date.
>>
>>17469337
Cough cough sounds like a plan. Thanks!
>>
Girls what do you tend to enjoy more?regular PiV sex
Or getting eaten out
>>
Girls:
You are together with a guy for a few days. You talked to keep it a secret for now, see how it works before you tell other people.
You go with a group in vacation together but you get off the train earlier. The whole group comes to say bye and the boyfriend randomly kisses you on the cheek in front of everyone.

How not cool is that and how can I, as the boyfriend, do to make things right?
I will tell you the truth, I just couldn't resist. I wanted to kiss her so bad I couldn't hold myself and there I kissed her.

What can I say and what can I do?
>>
File: forbidden.png (10KB, 364x482px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden.png
10KB, 364x482px
My gf just asked me if I download porn and I told her no. She knows I watch it and she's even asked me to show her things I like, which I was very reluctant to do but eventually caved. I don't know why I just lied to her; it's the first lie I've ever told her. It's not even something I think she'd care about either way, but I just said "no" without thinking. I feel pretty guilty but I don't know if it's something I should even bring up and confess to or how I would even do that. She just kind of asked me out of the blue if I download porn.

>pic related is my forbidden external hdd i keep locked in a small chest on my desk
>>
>>17469500
Here's what you do
> Destroy it and never speak of it again.
> You are now a man that doesn't watch porn.
Have fun with your new life
>>
>>17469411
English isn't your first language, is it?
>>
File: 1377911935958.png (200KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
1377911935958.png
200KB, 400x365px
>>17469519
but she knows i watch it and doesn't care; she watches it too. I just told her I don't download it. But fuck that I'm not stopping.
>>
>>17469500
>480gb

Jesus man get some fucking help. Anything over a gb or two is too much.
>>
File: 1416799953016.png (104KB, 358x242px) Image search: [Google]
1416799953016.png
104KB, 358x242px
>>17469500
>an entire dedicated external HDD
>480GB
>>
Girls, if a dude asks you out that you're not interested in, how likely are you to agree to go out just to not seem rude, but have no actual intention of seeing the person or responding to a call/text?
>>
>>17469589
0% chance
>>
>>17468654
Girls, your hair always looks better the natural way. Don't colour it, leave it be.
>>
>>17469589
I wouldn't.
>>
>>17469551
>>17469547
>These people don't know what it's like being a lonely beta faggot for the first 20 years of their lives.

I've seen bigger. Go to /b/ and ask how big their porn folder is.

>>17469500
She probably understands that you were embarrassed to admit it, fucking everyone knows guys look at porn. If she's asking you what you're into perhaps she wants so sexually advance on you. If you do end up showing her stuff, don't show her the huge ass folder. Just create a smaller folder and move shit over and pretend that's your folder.

Then again I don't know how close you guys are or how long you've been dating.
>>
>>17469602
I spent the first 19 years alone so yes I now the feel. It never surpassed 2GB. Get some friends and a job or some shit dude, sitting around every day just jacking it is no way to life.

Or just bang your gf like you should be doing.
>>
>>17469595
Mousy grey/brown hair is no fun though
>>
>>17469608
You've never discovered 1080p torrents and video games I see.
>>
>>17469591
>>17469597
Yeah, but then why would she agree to go out?
>>
>>17469626
>need full HD porn
That's just fucking stupid. I don't need to see her individual pubic hairs. Low res webms get me by. I game too but these things are not my life.
>>
>>17469630
>if she doesnt want to go out with you, she wont
>if she wants to go out with you, she will
Duh
>>
File: 1427685248033.jpg (38KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1427685248033.jpg
38KB, 454x453px
>>17469610
>what is balayage
>>
>>17469634
That's a good question. What is it?
>>
I'm resigned to being alone for a few years until I get myself established in life, should I try to date knowing it's probably pointless to try? (homeless and going to school here)
>>
>>17469631
Point is, why are you surprised? You're on 4chan. /t/ has mega torrents for all sorts porn and /jp/ and /h/ openly discuss sex video games and onaholes. Chances are OP is just your regular 4chan user.
>>
>>17469500
Normally I'd say, "just tell her you said no without thinking as a twitch reaction and you can both have a laugh about it". But uhhhhh
>480gb dedicated porn hard drive
>in a locked small chest on your desk

I advise you to stick to your lie, destroy the hard drive, and detox until it's true. Not just because why do you have 480 gigs of porn when you've got a girl, but also because eventually she'll want to know what's in that box on your desk.
>>
>>17469411
Need answer to this
>>
>>17469674
Not OP, but downloading so much, you get attached to it, ask the guys on /b/ with 3 TB of porn to delete it and even thinking about it will get them tears in the eyes. It's like an achievement, even if you don't watch it (of course you won't watch all of it again) you still want it close to you.
>>
I'm jealous and it's way way stronger than me. I constantly seek proof of that she cheats, and I never find anything, on the contrary I find pics of us that I have forgotten, her family and generally cute stuff like that.

She does hang out with guys a lot tho, so that feeds it.

How do I overcome?
>>
>>17469645
I'd say you'll learn a whole lot from the experiences, which is good. On the other side, it will wear your heart thin because you'll face a different reality than what you had in mind.
>>
>>17469815
>>How do I overcome?
95% of jealousy is because you don't feel you're good enough, and are worried she'll find something better. Spend more time with her, and make sure you realize that she's not with you on a whim but with you because she likes you.
>>
Girls and guys

I haven't had sex in 5 years, and I'm just wondering if it's worth putting in the effort to try for sex again, or if I should just continue my dryspell? I don't even remember what sex was like.
>>
Guys, how do I make my boyfriend love me more?
I've turned into a perfectionest and just want him to love me even more than he already does.
>>
>>17469891

Fill his gut and drain his nuts
>>
>>17469891
Good sex
Take an interest in his hobbies
Occasional surprise with some cool shit
>>
To anyone:

I'm a 23yo male and I'm constantly told by my co-workers that I look sad or depressed. I am a little depressed but it's really annoying being told almost everyday that I look depressed. There are days where I'm just listening to music and people will still say this to me. I just tell them that's just my face. Should I try to actively change my face by smiling more? It's not like I don't smile or laugh, I just do that when I hear a joke or something. If I wanted to change my depressed neutral face, how would I go about it?
>>
>>17469913
Listen to something happier or just kind of get a good general vibe going. Looking depressed can bring down people around you.
>>
What does it mean when girls tag their friends on Instagram photos of guys?
>>
>>17469921
Either
>damn look at this hot/cute guy
or
>lol look at this loser
>>
>>17469921

They are lacking a protein diet
>>
Girls:

How do I start having sex with my gf? We're only together for a few days and were both a bit inexperienced. I haven't had sex in 2 years due to work, and she only had 1 relationship her whole life.
We're both chill, we are having a good time and I have no idea when to initiate sex when even kissing in public feels a bit weird.
>>
Either gender

How to deal with any urges to sleep with other women?

I'm 21 and been with the same girl for nearly my whole life. I still find her attractive and our relationship is actually better than it's ever been. Never slept with anyone else either but I get the urge to go and cheat especially since some of her friends are great looking.

I don't want to ruin our relationship since we're best friends and deeply in love. How can keep this feeling regulated? Porn? Is this even normal?
>>
Girls: met this this lady out once with so much in common.. How do I stop obsessing over her?

Met her out once (solid 7.5/8) and fucked, found out we had a tonne of similar interests. She got out of a long term relationship earlier this year, so she said she's just keen on staying single atm which is perfectly fine with me.

But ughh meeting someone of the opposite sex with so much common ground feels rare.. we've since become really good friends, don't mind if it stays that way, but any tips?
>>
>>17468654
bump
>>
>>17469883

Anyone?
>>
File: 1466682214191.jpg (1015KB, 1500x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1466682214191.jpg
1015KB, 1500x1324px
Guys/Girls

I hit it off with this girl last year who i met online and we chatted on and off for about a year, but she had a boyfriend.
Fast forward last December and we meet up. long story short we get imitate.

I'm not one to cheat(yeah i know), and i believe truth is key to anything in life. I tell her that she needs to tell her BF about whats going on, she agrees and breaks up with him, however she doesn't mention me or the affair. Her excuse to him was she just needed "space." This bothered me a lot, because

1) I feel like the boyfriend deserves the truth (i would want to know if my GF was seeing someone else) and

2) by not telling him she was involved with another man, he really fucked things up for us. Constantly messaging her, talking to her, inviting her over to his house (which she would would do because she felt sorry for him) joking to her about suicide like fuck this guy just wouldn't let up.

I'm a pretty tolerant guy, If she didnt want to tell him fine, i just wanted our relationship to work.
Anyway fast forward 3 months of this and at this point its just getting too much for me, i feel like i am constantly competing with her ex and he doesnt even know about me, i swear if he knew he would of just left us alone. Push comes to shove and i tell her how i feel and that she has to make a choice, and she chooses him.
TL;DR : year ago met a girl online. She had BF. We hit it off. She cheated on BF before breaking up with him. She never told him about me. Broke up with me and got back together with him.

Pretty much i need advice, should i tell the boyfriend what really happened, let him know that she cheated on him for a good few weeks before breaking up him? Or should i just be the "bigger man" and let her decide what to do with the information.

Its not the full story but can only fit so much into 2000 characters and this isn't about getting her back, because if i tell him shes most likely going to hate me for it.
>>
>>17469396
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>17470006

Eh, I'd just forget about it and move on with life.

Sounds like you've had a bad run of bitches who were never worth your time to begin with.. Find someone who is.
>>
>>17469883
If you wanna have sex have sex. If you dont wanna have sex then don't
Might be a rough start after 5 years.
>>
>>17469883
I mean do you want to have sex? If you do you should definitely pursue it.

If its something that doesn't bother you that much than just keep doing what you are doing, maybe somewhere along the way it will just happen.
>>
>>17469891
have good sex
be a lovely Girl
dont be a fucking annoying hypocrite bitch like most Girls
dont try to Change him
>>
>>17470019

>might be a rough start after 5 years

hmm, I should just avoid it then?
>>
>>17468845
NOT when I am at work, NOT when I am drunk, NOT when I am in the middle of some strenuous task. The ideal situation would probably be I am alone, you are alone (if you come over with a group of your friends that is not sweet or romantic, leave them out of sight) and we are in a fairly quiet, low key place so there aren't a bunch of people listening in
>>
>>17470017
Cheers for the input. I will admit, causing a bit of grief does look pretty tasty but maybe you are right. Easier said than done finding that special someone.
>>
>>17469985
Sounds like you've hit a slump in the relationship. Maybe you feel unappreciated or unattractive and are looking for some sort of validation from the opposite sex. It's pretty normal, who doesn't want to feel wanted?

Also if you cheat don't let it be one of her friends it might actually stop you from fucking one of her friends in the future.
>>
>>17470032

lol. So I guess you don't want to be approached at all?
>>
>>17468863
I honestly don't notice when my partners shave, it doesn't look weird with or without, but I am more likely to suck shaven testicles.
>>
>>17470022
nah just take baby steps. Start small, maybe tinder or something. Or get a hooker.
>>
>>17470006
Tell her to break it off completely and stop this back and forth it's unnecessarily dragging out the break up. Let's be honest, if you tell him she'll know it was you.
>>
>>17470033

True dat.

Atleast you've ruled 2 out of that title holder.
>>
>>17470022
No lots of people still suck at sex after 5 years as long as you realize it going forward
>>
>>17468940
The women I know who have been rejected by men will continue to hang around with the objects of their affection and flirt with them hoping that they will change their mind or slip up or something. I know one girl who maintains that she is in fact in a relationship with a guy who has rejected her multiple times because she hangs out with him every day and sometimes gets him to hold hands with her. She is also a huge bitch so there you go.
>>
--Survey--

Girls and guys

1. List 3 careers that make the opposite sex seem more attractive to you?
2. What about those careers make them more attractive?
3. List your current and/or future career.
>>
>>17470044
Nah it is 100% over between me and her. She made a choice, and she needs to stick to that choice. There has been no contact between us since the break up so I'm pretty sure shes happy with her decision. Which just makes me want to tell him even more actually, maybe I'm just hurt. Maybe i do need to just leave it.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 500x333px
>>17470065
>1. List 3 careers that make the opposite sex seem more attractive to you?
1. Aviation industry
2. Journalism
3. Government/Politics
>2. What about those careers make them more attractive?
Intelligence and professionalism is very attractive to me.
>3. List your current and/or future career
Currently work on a Government contract. But trying to become a Airline Pilot.
>>
>>17470065
Beach volleyball, volleyball, sprinting

Their bodies

No idea

I wish i was an athlete...
>>17470072
>politics
>journalism
>professionalism
Wut
>>
>>17468471
like >>17468486 said
don't be clingy and the typical boring nice guy
don't be a total asshole either, but try to come of with an idgaf-attitude
if she feels she can do or say whatever she wants without you opposing her, it's basically over from the start
>>
>>17469396
Well it depends if the guy knows what he's doing in either case. Generally most guys are better at sex, you people and your pelvic thrusting instinct, you know. Getting eaten out the right way takes finesse and delicacy, generally girls are better at it, so if you're bisexual, there's no comparison and guys just don't get you there. It's absolutely euphoric, but the good hearty feel of taking a dick is also very satisfying. So my conclusion would be mix it up, but look up a few tips on eating pussy before you go for that option.
>>
>>17470065
I'm more into what they know/look like, not really what they do.

If i had to choose though, Teacher/Educator. Anything to do with health (mental/physical). Anything with a solid paycheck.

I'm in the policing business.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 634x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 634x736px
>>17470077

Fox News' Andrea Tantaros is amazing. She's gorgeous, intelligent, and carries herself professionally. That's attractive to me.
>>
>>17470056
Are you in middle school?
>>
>>17470042

I'm not willing to pay for sex..

>>17470055

Oh, interesting I guess.
>>
Women:
How much pressure do you feel you're under to keep up with inflation of progressivism, such that not studying the five new genders created each week makes you a bigot?

As a guy it feels like we get shit on so easily for something that I find to be completely unsustainable from a time perspective, so I'm wondering how that differs for women.
>>
>>17470036
I dont know why, but i am frequently approached by ill-mannered drug dealers, one of whom threw his hackey sack at my face and told me "you look like you've taken balls to the face before". To be honest I'm getting kind of sick of it. So at this point, I should know what I don't like.
>>
>>17469891
Don't be gross in front of him.
Be more feminine (wear dresses/skirts more often).
>>
>>17469145
the way I read that it seemed different
I think women get annoyed by the fact that they can't be nice to guys without them thinking they wanna fuck
>>
>>17470090
Nope I'm 20. But the girl of that story acts like she's in middle school. But she's also 20. She is "demisexual panromantic", constantly on tumblr, and just... just awful.
>>
>>17469985
Find a girl who's also in a relationship to cheat with, fuck her once to get it out of your system and pretend like it never happened.
>>
>>17469240
If you do a lot of stuff like one month anniversaries it can be suffocating for the girl
>>
>>17470095
We feel significantly less pressure than you do because we are also inherently "oppressed". I have gone so far as to openly say that I hate the LBGT community because they're too exclusive and rude, and I can get away with it. But before you start feeling victimized, please remember the wage gap, rape statistics, yadda yadda yadda. We can do some things you can't, you can do some things we can't, we're all bitter about it, and that's how the world works.
>>
>>17469322
don't mean to be an asshole, but are you ugly?
>>
>>17470065
>1. List 3 careers that make the opposite sex seem more attractive to you?

lab techs in medical fields
agronomist
teacher

>2. What about those careers make them more attractive?

The first you still have to be smart but you don't have to put up with all the bullshit of a nurse, doctor,vet. The second refer to the third question. Teachers are a weird one for me, stability I guess? You know when you'll be home every night and have the summer off.

>3. List your current and/or future career.

I have a degree in instrumentation but I probably will never use it. I grain farm with my dad.
>>
>>17469985
Look straight ahead when you're walking. Meaning, don't look around at people around you when you're walking. Instead, just look straight ahead or at your phone when you're walking.

It's definitely helped me with my high libido. But be careful, because it'll conversely make you that much more attractive to girls. Like, literally, I've had more girls I didn't know say hi to me without me saying anything just by me looking ahead than I did looking around/at the floor/making eye contact.
>>
>>17470117
What i like about this post is the fact that you recognise that both genders have their problems. I wish more people were like you, regardless of gender.
>>
>>17470089
It just keeps getting worse
>>
>>17470148

Liberal detected
>>
>>17470006
i think you should tell him
if she has cheated on him before, chances are she'll do it again
if it was me, i'd want to know
>>
File: HELP ME I'M GETTING MARRIED!.jpg (75KB, 582x876px) Image search: [Google]
HELP ME I'M GETTING MARRIED!.jpg
75KB, 582x876px
Question for women: Do you actually want to get married or do you want to experience that amazing "Faiwy Pwincess" tier wedding instead?
>>
>>17470117
Regarding topics like the wage gap, it just sucks because as an engineer, I look at something like that and think "there is some wizardry or math that can be done to actually itemize trends and assess where there are gaps in our social policy leading to this issue", but I can't say a damn word because otherwise I'm a misogynist or a holocaust denier.

Even Hilary's planned policy on it is just "make it easier for women to sue for perceived injustice" which is not going to help anything at all and will only further aggravate.

Back on topic, it's painful to see myself stay as open-minded as possible and still have to watch the societal redshift transform me from a feminist/LGBT ally in 2006 to a moderate right winger in 2016 who offends people because I forgot to include the rest of the alphabet of the folks I tried to support. It seems like there's no possible way anyone can keep up with the explosion of infinite and arbitrarily generated new terms unless they make it their careers to press F5 on twitter/tumblr all day.

Honestly I wonder how this compares to conservative Americans who had LGBT-supportive values sprung on them out of nowhere. I want to say this is at a different extreme but I really don't know because of personal bias... at the very least it seems different since even good intentions can't seem to keep up with social justice.
>>
>>17468623
Same thing happened to me with a co-worker. She would tease me and only me, but after calling her out on it she told me that she wasn't interested.
>>
Guys!

What makes you put "x"'s at the end of text messages? Any meaning behind the number of them?
>>
>>17470153
i´m getting married in autumn and we´ll only do a small wedding. not even sure if i should shill out so much money for a white dress i´ll only wear once. ofc i have dreamt about my wedding as a girl. the dress, the flowers, the cake, the location and so on. but now that i´ve grown up i can think of a load of better ways to use the money such a wedding would cost. hell, i´d rather have a tiny no fuss wedding and then take my new husband and go on a trip around the world with it.
ofc, if money was no problem i wouldn´t mind a dream wedding. but i can get married witheout one. after all, i get married to get MARRIED, not have a wedding.
>>
>>17469821
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17470264
Normally its just a response for me. If she does it ill do it. Normally only one though, I'm no faggot.
>>
>>17470153
I hate being at the centre of attention.
If I could just get married and skip the wedding without my grandma disowning me, I would fucking love to.
>>
File: what the fug.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
11KB, 211x246px
Why do women walk around in the public wearing god damn yoga pants with clearly no underwear underneath them?
Do you enjoy showing your bare ass to the whole world?
Like, I'm not complaining, it's eye candy for me, but like, what the fuck man? Do you have no self respect, or even that of personal safety?
If my sister or daughter was doing that shit, I'd be rather concerned about the risk of her attracting unwholesome attention from men who can't control their urges. Especially now that Europe is being flooded by muslim migrants who think that scantily clad women deserve to be raped.
>>
>>17468654
I think it's very pretty
>>
So the guy I've been talking to is really confusing me. We both have an odd sense of humor and I'm afraid that perhaps it does not always translate. How can I tell when he's serious and when he's just joking around? He says he likes me but then teases me about other girls and most recently suggested I go on dates with other guys. However, if I agree to it he doesn't seem pleased. Are we both retarded? Is this just a dumb game? What is going on...
>>
>>17470345
I've never seen a woman going around without underwear. It's fucking uncomfortable, too, with pants.
There is a lot of underwear designed to not show under tight clothes.
>>
>>17470345
desu underwear is not very comfortable. I go without it as often as I can. It's good to "air out" whenever possible.
>>
>>17470331
Ha. A guy I've met signs his texts with xxx. I've never had it happen to me, male or female.

>>17470345
I'm guessing a good portion don't realize how sheer the pants are. I was mortified when I found out that my thong was visible in my gym pants when I bent over. I had been wearing them for months. Gym pants in the correct size designed for bending over.
>>
>>17469209
Sometimes, I don't care enough to say no. If the person gets a little annoying, then I might say no, but just so they leave me alone. I'll try to be more upfront from now on, no one should be left waiting and wondering

>>17469250
Yes, it is, you shouldn't be with someone you're not attracted to. Are you overweight yourself?

>>17469921
So their friends see the guy. But it depends, is the guy famous? Is it someone they all know?

>>17470095
It's just as stupid for us as it is for anyone normal out there. When will this stupid shit end?
>>
File: what_the_fuck.jpg (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck.jpg
170KB, 400x400px
>>17470351
I'm pretty damn sure I have seen some women who simply had no underpants at all, wearing joga pants in public.
And I hardly think that showing your underpants trough your joga pants when you are walking around in the streets, or shopping, is that much better either.

>>17470353
> I go without it as often as I can. It's good to "air out" whenever possible.

>>17470363
That would explain it somewhat. Seriously, you can see straight trough those pants. Why would someone use them outside of a gym?
>>
>>17470377
>Why would someone use them outside of a gym?

Why would someone use them INSIDE a gym? The pants are made with flimsy material. I've tested cheap ones and high end ones and they all go sheer.
>>
>>17470414
Well, I assumed that they were intended for gym use, due to them being called joga pants.
>>
>What are you looking at?

What do you females mean by this?

Is it rape to look at boobs now?

It's not like I like looking at your boobs.

B-baka.
>>
>>17470350

> Is this just a dumb game?
Yes.

Solution: Stop being idiots and have a real, serious talk so you know where you stand. After that you can go back to fucking around, but if if you let dumb games get in the way of what you really want... then...

>Are we both retarded?
Yes.
>>
Ladies,
my girl is not into kissing and cuddling and hugging and walking hands in hands (all that romantic bubbly relationship stuff). We do it now and then but she feels weird doing it.
It's ok, I'm not into it either but how do I get her to be more comfy with me? She's quite independent, works, studies, goes to the gym, drives, she's a cool girl and I think that she feels like I'm not giving her much space to breathe.

Is this ok? Can it be changed if she's simply like that personally?
>>
>>17468654
it's gorgeous
>>
>>17470452
It's not a female thing, it's the most commonly accepted way to call someone out on breaching social etiquette. That could mean that you were not discreet enough about checking them out (trust me, women get checked out all the time and don't care as long as it's subtle) or that you were staring in general.

Be glad it's women who say this, if a man tells you this prepare to get your ass handed to you.

>>17470551
I'd say it's in between. If this is her personality then no, she will never be a girl who is hanging around your neck smothering you in kisses all the time. Doesn't mean she can't mellow out over time and become more comfortable with showing affection.

I'd say take it easy, try to use these things mostly at a really good time when you're relaxed (so start by holding hands when you're having a one on one moment, not walking on the street in public), stop it when her body language becomes cold or you can otherwise tell she's not into it.
Initiate a talk about whether she feels she gets enough space and if not, what she'd ideally need and whether you can meet her (half way).

Also, if you've given it some time and this is just who she is, it's fine for you to not be okay with that even if she doesn't do it on purpose.
>>
>>17470551
You can't change who she is m8. If you want to do these things more than she does and it bothers you, you're not compatible partners.
If it genuinely doesn't bother you, then whats the problem, no need to fix what's not broken, keep doing what youre doin.
>>17470345
Short answer, yes. There's literally no reason to wear those tight as hell pants other than to show off the goods. The shy ones want to hide behind the "it's comfortable" excuse, as if they're admitting they think there's something wrong with showing what you got. Because there isn't if that's the life you wanna live.
Either show with pride or don't show at all.
>>17470153
I want to have a life long partner, though I know that's a made up fairytale in itself. I don't even particularly care for a "legal marriage" since that's all just paperwork and has nothing to do with the actual connection between two people.
I don't even care for a ring. I know I wouldn't wear it anyways since I don't like jewelry and find rings especially uncomfortable to wear.
I do want a wedding of some sorts, but mostly just because I want the "party" to spend with my family and my new family. Doesn't have to be expensive, doesn't have to take years of planning. I wouldn't necessarily want it to be held at the mcdonalds playland either, since it is (in a fantasy world) and once in a lifetime event, but a reasonable amount of cash can be spent on this one time thing I think.

But in the end, the only thing I've ever wanted out of life was to love someone who loved me back, and continue that love until I die. But that's impossible anymore and asking far too much, I understand realistically we'll all have at least 2 or more spouses in our life time.
>>
>>17470095
I find if you stop giving a shit about the handful of loud tumbeasts pounding away at their keyboards from their "oppressive" mommy and daddy's basement, you'll begin to see most people are rational human beings.
>>17470065
1. Some sort of science, something to do with crime analysis (outside run of the mill police officer, I can explain that if anyone wants to hear it), film/animation.
2. Shared interests mostly. I think science is cool, I'm into crime and mysteries, and I just appreciate the art form of film and animation. Shits cool.
3. I'm a high school education major emphasizing in history.
>>17469982
Be alone, don't start shit in public nobody wants to see it. Go home, set the mood, make out, get heavier and heavier, then fuck. If she's a virgin, go with however she's feeling. If she's not ready don't push it.
If she did have sex in the one prior relationship, still go easy on her, especially if it's been a while. Listen to her, tell her what you like, just explore one another. That's how you get out of the inexperience bubble. Relax and have fun, don't worry about the usual bullshit. And make sure she gets hers if you cum first.
>>
>>17470264

Only done it once, with this girl I liked, and only after she had been doing it first for about 2 weeks.

I tend to keep my text messages formal, as it is good practise to prevent me writing like "U wat m8" all the time.
Plus, I'm quiet reserved anyway.

It would depend on the guy to be honest, so if your wondering why a guy has sent you that, you'd know better than anyone on /adv/ice.
I'd say you should expect it from more outgoing types and therefore not read too much into it, and find it surprising from shyer, more reserved guys and as such, question it.
Thought if you've got someone shy or reserved to open up to you, even if it is just leaving an "x" at the end of a text, he probably likes you.
>>
To femanons

If you dated a man for 2-3 years, deeply loved each other and found each other attractive, but then split up due to distance and a few other issues, agreed to never talk again. If he contacted you after 8 years of no contact saying something simple like "hey I finally got to read that book you really loved" what would you think? Would you block him?
>>
>>17470669
>would you block him?
Kek what a cunt
>>
>>17470677
does this mean you'd block him while thinking "kek its that cunt" ?
>>
>>17470669
I mean, if I agreed to never talk to him again it would probably be because I hated him. There's no other reason why I can think of that I would say "I'm never talking to him again" if I still had even an ounce of good will towards him. And even after all that time, I might still be bitter, so yeah I'd probably block him.

I had an ex who treated me like garbage, and it took me forever to finally start to feel right again (I'm still hung up on it to some degree 5 years later) and out of the blue he texted me an inside joke from our relationship. Shit pissed me off so bad I deleted/blocked him from everything I could so that I would never have to think about him again.
Just went through my room at my parents house, cleaning old shit up. Found a bunch of pictures of him, including our high school prom pic. Threw it away with a smile on my face. Felt good to be rid of him. Frankly I wish I could completely wipe my memory of ever knowing him.

Anyway, my point in this story being is I don't think he realized how much he hurt me and wronged me, or how much I absolutely despised him. You may be in the same boat if she blocked you. She may fucking hate your guts and you just don't see it.
>>
>>17470689
No, it means blocking him in this case is a thing cunts do
>>
Why do women overwhelmingly support politics and parties that directly, or indirectly advocate for the islamization of Europe, via the mass influx of Muslim immigrants?
Do you want your daughters to be forced into servitude under Islamic culture?
Or are you simply short sighted, feeling driven morons who can't see what will come out of the mass migration of Muslims into Europe?
>>
>>17470692
What did your ex do to treat you like garbage? I would really like to know. And, if somehow he was able to prove to you he changed, would you ever entertain the thought of being a friend with him?

It's kind of technical in that, I really did nothing very bad. I mean I was a piece of shit and emotionally cold at times, but I never hurt her, never called her names, never cheated, never called her names. But at the same time it's impossible to know what someone else feels or may have been traumatized. Maybe the one time I refused to hold her hand in public really made her hate me.

That said is it possible to wish someone good will but also truly never see or hear from them again? Why would someone want that? And am I stupid for holding out alittle bit of hope that 8 years later we might could become friends somehow?
>>
>>17470095
Eh, maybe this is a regional thing. I have a pretty "progressive" social circle partly, one girl is going to do her master in gender studies and is a pretty critical feminist (not the tumblr-kind), one is a lesbian and one is a transguy. (As in FtM.) None of them are anal about blurting out something that can be taken the wrong way. Especially if they see you didn't mean to be insensitive. I once accidentally told the transguy that one of the reasons I didn't want tattoos is that I like the idea that the human form in itself is consistent throughout different time periods, and kind of gushed about it being natural in a world of cultural/technological stuff, before he calmly said that his body wasn't that natural so it didn't really apply for him. The lesbian girl lives in a very international student housing and is used to being friendly with (mainly) guys who are from other cultures (Greek mostly) and think homosexuality is wrong and sinful/should be illegal. She says it can be slightly awkward but she understands growing up with these beliefs and if they treat her with respect she won't bring it up.

But this is western Europe, not sure what the US is like. Some internet stuff is... out there. I do lurk reddit sometimes and think askwomen can be pretty batshit. I came across the question what you think of someone whistling, and people started talking about "I don't want to hear what song you're thinking of" and "respecting the public space" Jesus Christ... how can you live like that.
>>
>>17470754
She associates you with bad feelings, of course she wants to block you.
You are the cunt.
>>
>>17470669
I would be open to it but my experience is that I am WAY more forgiving of friends/lovers I had issues with than others. To me it doesn't even really feel like I cut people too much slack, I just don't deal well with really breaking something off like that. So it feels worth it to me to try to tackle the issue so you can focus on the positive again and not have it be an ugly ending.

But again, I've heard that I'm too big on that stuff a lot so not sure how common this point of view is. Then again you've shared a lot so I'd say that's something. I'd just give it a shot honestly.
>>
>>17470767
Well she did some mean shit too, but in the end we were just young like children, not knowing how to have a real relationship. I do think I was a cunt though, I'm not sure why I was so selfish when I was younger, but I just wish I could go back and change things.
>>
>>17470035
As I said our relationship is pretty good but it may be a feeling of being unattractive since she is better looking than I am and a much more popular person (Some people have actually said us that they are surprised that we are a couple since I'm not as good looking as she is).

As for unappreciated that too could be something since she never puts on makeup and hardly does her hair unless she is going to work.

>Also if you cheat don't let it be one of her friends it might actually stop you from fucking one of her friends in the future.

What do you mean by this?

>>17470109
One of her friends flirts with me and has made it clear that she would sleep with me and she is in a relationship. Not a close friend of hers however. But I think that would be too risky and make a betrayal even worse which again I don't want to do.

>>17470126
Weird, so not paying attention to women makes them more attracted to you?
>>
>>17470754
After dumping me (via text, despite the fact we had a fucking significant conversation multiple times in the past about how I find text message break ups the literal worst and most disrespectful way of going about it, and literally asked him that if he was ever going to break up with me to just not do it that way.), he admitted that he was just feeding me what I wanted to hear, that he didn't actually love me, he just wanted experience in dating. He was my first everything really, love, sexual partner, serious relationship, etc. I was hesitant going into it, but I let myself get close, I let myself be happy with him, and I genuinely believed he was feeling the same things as me like he was telling me he was. Then to find out I was essentially a blow up doll to practice with, shit was emotionally destroying.
To him, this just wasn't that big a deal, he admits it was kinda shitty, but he excuses himself by saying "well I just didn't know better, I though I was just supposed to say whatever you wanted me to." Like I said, he just simply doesn't understand why I was so hurt by that, and doesn't understand that he's the reason I have issues believing people when they say they're interested in me. Why I look for ulterior motives in everyone.
>if he changed could you be friends?
Probably not. If I genuinely felt he changed, and he apologized and actually understood the shit he put me through, I could forgive him and let go of this grudge and anger. But I still don't think I could be friends with him, just because he's associated with too many bad memories. I seriously have a hard time even looking at him, it hurts.
I could stop hating him, but I can't ever be friends with him again.
(more in next post)
>>
>>17470962
As for your case, who knows. You can try to reach out to her again, but maybe with something less personal to your time spent together. Like, my ex texting me that inside joke pissed me off because it reminded me of our time together (and only proved he was oblivious to how much he's hurt me). If she's in any similar situation, texting her about a book or something relevant to when you were together may piss her off too. If my ex had maybe reached out to me like "Hey, I know it's been a while, I was just thinking of you though. How have you been?" I would have been less mad. Because even if he's still not realizing I was hurting over him, he at least was recognizing the distance put between us and not just trying to start where we left off or anything.

But also, keep in mind, this could all be just blown way out of proportion with your girl. She may not hate you at all, but idk why she would have blocked you if it weren't at least awkward.
>>
I'm a somewhat chubby guy who's very close with an extremely introverted girl. We're not officially dating and we aren't really romantic towards each other, but given how close we are, how often we meet up together and how much we care about each other, it kind of feels like we are.

Now that the olympics are back in town, she keeps going on about how good those athletic bodies are on her eyes and she can't keep them off the screen. Meanwhile I'm sitting here with a slight gut despite working out semi-regularly.
Should I worry about that difference? How can I make it get to me less?
>>
>>17470984
Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Liking/admiring a rare aesthetic isn't all that uncommon. Like sometimes people see things that are out of the ordinary and go "wow" but if they were around them all the time it'd get boring/old. Besides, sounds like she likes /you/. There's far more to you than just your meat suit.

But if you wanna get in shape, by all means go for it. It's good for everyone in the long run, but do it for you rather than for a girl.
>>
>>17470936
>What do you mean by this?
this
> But I think that would be too risky and make a betrayal even worse
>>
If I text a chick a picture of a cake I made, I'm going to look like try hard beta cuck right? She seemed to express interest in my hobby, but I'm not sure
>>
>>17471771
If you're going to, be really casual about it and kind of funny. Something short and simple like "baking yo".
>>
File: social-lg.jpg (31KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
social-lg.jpg
31KB, 1200x630px
Copied from.a thread that got no replies

Met a girl on OKcupid, she sent me her number. Weve been talking for 2 or 3 days now. Just added her on snapchat. Should I send her selfies or what or do I have to ease into that shit?
>>
>>17471808
if by selfies you mean not nudes, then yea go for it. If honestly by 3 days she wasn't asking for selfies I'd find that weird. I'm usually looking for more proof the dude I'm talking to is actually real by the first day.

But don't send nudes or dick pics without her asking for them. Never send dick pics without being asked.
>>
>>17471813
I added her on sc a few hours ago but havent sent anything to her. Im not a very confident person. Do I need a reason to send her a pic of myself that just says "hi" or something??
>>
>>17471837
Nah I get them all the time from dudes, seems pretty normal. The "hi" snap is usually a "look, I'm a legit person" snap.
You could do a good looking, but dumb selfie saying like "I'm so bored. What's up?" Or something of the like.
>>
How do I stop being so paranoid about women? This site imbued me with a crippling fear of relationships. It feels like you need to walk a landmine field just to get a date, let alone a gf. Then you are constantly on the alert for her cucking you behind your back and god forbid you get married.
>>
>>17472213
You get off 4chan, live in the real world for a bit and realise for yourself how toxic this place is and what the world really is like
>>
>>17472221
>live in the real world for a bit
I do and the only place I hear about this shit in on this site. But, fuck man, once you start thinking the people and the world are messed up, it's hard to stop.
>>
File: 1427935373146.jpg (68KB, 423x502px) Image search: [Google]
1427935373146.jpg
68KB, 423x502px
>>17470117
>But before you start feeling victimized, please remember the wage gap

Women may now go to college more than men, but they overwhelmingly go for worthless degrees and take significant pauses in their career to raise a family. Between that and the fact it's been proven that women avoid overtime and negotiating wages, it's no surprise they make less.

There's a reason why they compare earnings as a whole, rather than individuals with comparable experience in the same fields.
>>
>>17472238
Then don't get off 4chan. I've given you my advice, it's up to you whether you take it. No skin off my nose if you don't.
>>
>>17472244
You're right. I don't even know what I get out of this site anyway.
>>
File: 1471139432172.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1471139432172.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>17468434
how do I sew with women?
>>
>>17470151
does liberal mean someone who isn't attracted to ugly women?
>>
File: 1470924724730.png (64KB, 314x313px) Image search: [Google]
1470924724730.png
64KB, 314x313px
>>17472242
you're so well read anon
>>
>>17472213
Most people are shit and women are people so there is no way out.
The only thing you can do is learn to judge people and even then you may fail. Shit sucks.
>>
>>17472322
>Most people are shit
Are they though? Maybe I just associate with decent people or have low standards.
>>
Guys, Girls, I'm going on a date this Saturday how do I not legendarily fuck this up?

>both 21
>both kissless virgins
>just to some noodle shop/bar
>neither of us has ever been on a date before
>I'm a guy btw

Should I dress formally? What's overkill?
Are kisses on first dates too much?
What to talk about?
How do I not be nervous and have my mind completely blank and rendered unable to say anything?
>>
>>17472326
No, they're not. Both men and women can be shit though.

>>17472329
>Should I dress formally? What's overkill?
Just dress how you'd normally dress to go to a noodle shop
>Are kisses on first dates too much?
Given that you're both KLVs, I'd give it a miss this time
>What to talk about?
Whatever you want to talk about. Whatever comes up organically
>How do I not be nervous and have my mind completely blank and rendered unable to say anything?
That's probably going to happen regardless of what you do, but on the other hand, it'll happen to her too
>>
>>17472329
>Should I dress formally? What's overkill?
Shit no. Go smart casual.
>Are kisses on first dates too much?
Dependent on the person and how long you've known the person.
>What to talk about?
Anything? Shows, movies, work, what you've been up to etc.
>How do I not be nervous and have my mind completely blank and rendered unable to say anything?
Ask her her about things. Don't go full 20 questions but you know, just ask about her and get to know some things about her and branch off from the subjects that come up. "Oh you like that show? Me too, that last episode was great" and that kind of thing.
>>
>>17472329
>Should I dress formally?
casual button down with the sleeves rolled up if you have one that actually fits your body + jeans is fine. Pretty much anything that isn't a logo'd tshirt or excessively baggy would probably be good.
>>
>>17472326
I try to associate with decent people and that makes it clear how hard it is.
I used to believe most people were good but i always wondered "s/he is a good person why would s/he do that?" for most people and then realized how shit people are, specially when it comes to loyalty.
Backstabbers, backstabbers everywhere.
>>
File: 1471231377616.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471231377616.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>be me
>18 years old
>never even held hands with girl

what the hell do I do?! where do I start?!
>>
>>17472321
thx gurl
>>
>>17472357
Hold your own hand for practice
>>
>>17472357
Get a job
Make money
Use that money to dress nicely, get in shape, get a flattering haircut.Whatever you are currently lacking to make you attractive
Use that money to pay for dates. Ask any and every chick you come across on a date. Even the ugly ones. The cost to take them out to coffee is a small price to pay for the experience you get to learn to talk to women
Get comfortable enough with talking to women that you can hit on the ones you actually want to be with
Get a girlfriend
>>
>>17472343
I looked up smart casual and that's what I pictured as formal. At least more formal than what I usually wear.

ALSO if she starts being really nervous or autistic what should I do? Should I be understanding or just ignore it?
>>
where do I find a woman who wants to have 4 kids and live in a rural area?

Do they even exist, or are all women drawn towards city life inherently?
>>
>>17472383
Is she autistic?

Go smart casual but just take it down a notch. Some other guy said rolled up sleeves on a button shirt which sounds good but don't go with any really loud colors.
>>
>>17472385
>being a stay at home mother living in the middle of fucking nowhere with no social contact with anyone but my husband and 4 damn kids
pinch me, sounds like heaven
>>
>>17472385
farmersonly.com

If you're not a farmer, then you're not a sufficient mate for the type of woman who wants what you want.

I have no idea how you expect to earn a living for that family, living in a rural area, and not be a farmer who can sustain himself.
>>
File: 1470272143668.jpg (2MB, 2500x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1470272143668.jpg
2MB, 2500x1662px
>>17472397

your sarcasm aside, to some people it is heaven.
>>
>>17472393
She's the really shy type.

People always say she's the quiet one.
>>
>>17472421
Try not to get too worked up about it all man. Just be chill and casual, talk about whatever comes to mind. If she's shy, definitely try to figure out what she likes and what her hobbies are and take an interest, that always helps shy people open up to you.
>>
>>17472405
Depends on how far out he lives. Rural just means you're out in the country side, and by that definition my parents made it work.
>>
Can a girl love you even if you don't have abs?
>>
>>17472437
Yes
>>
>>17472437
No. Because if you don't have abdominal muscles, you're not human. You're some sort of muscle-less sentient blob chimera. Girls don't like that.
>>
>>17472430
Ok I won't, thanks for the help.
>>
File: 1398142212657.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1398142212657.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
>>17472448
>Girls don't like that.
us muscle-less blob chimera deserve love too
>>
File: 1438634954803.gif (2MB, 817x537px) Image search: [Google]
1438634954803.gif
2MB, 817x537px
>>17472454
Purge the mutant
>>
File: Oglethorpe.png (202KB, 599x481px) Image search: [Google]
Oglethorpe.png
202KB, 599x481px
>>17472454
NO
>>
>>17472437
Put it this way, you may already have encountered several hundred married couples where the husband had a massive beer belly. Very good idea to work to get abs, but obviously it isn't a stark requirement with all women. Of course, you didn't specify if you wanted a particular type of woman. Odds show that very attractive/fit women won't date someone who isn't in shape.
>>
File: DUDE WEED.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE WEED.png
13KB, 418x359px
Alright girls I fucked up MASSIVELY and need to know if there is any possible way to salvage absolutely any of this without it dissolving into pure chaos madness and anguish

Yesterday, I was at a friends party where I ran into this girl that im pretty good friends with, long story short with both get incredibly inebriated and start to make out. At which point she tells me she has always liked me, me being the absolute fucking retard that I am tell her that I like her too. So after a little bit more making out I go outside and theres this other girl that I really like, and want to go out with, and she tells me she saw us making out. She seems pissed, for reasons unknown, and also tells me that the girl I just made out with has a boyfriend, im so fucked up at this point that all I can really do is laugh, then I go home and pass out. Fast forward to this morning the friend I made out with has sent me a few text, basically about really liking me and all that and I havent responded at all because im not really sure how to tell her that I fucked up.

So I guess what I want to know is how can I tell her I fucked up without causing a whole shit ton of drama, and how can I somehow explain to my other friend that I really like that I fucked up and I actually like her?

Or should I just ignore everything and just wait it out and probably cut ties with everyone? Because thats what im leaning towards right now, and it seems like a pretty solid plan at this point
>>
>>17472496
How do you not know if your 'good friend' has a boyfriend or not?
>>
>>17472505
I dont really see her all that much anymore, but we used to hang out all the time, every once in a while we catch up but thats it. Nobody ever told me, and she never mentioned it at all
>>
>>17472496
>So I guess what I want to know is how can I tell her I fucked up without causing a whole shit ton of drama
Tell her that you had no idea she had a boyfriend and that you're not interested. Keep it short and simple.

>how can I somehow explain to my other friend that I really like that I fucked up and I actually like her?
You just be upfront and tell her. But if you're the type of person that thinks it's okay to get drunk at parties, it wouldn't matter either way. You're not to be trusted with relationships. Had you already been dating and you decided to pull this crap, you'd be in breakup territory. Alcohol is not a good excuse to be an asshole.
>>
What are some fun drinking game for 6 pairs (not couples) of people to play at a party?
>>
>>17472518
Am I not supposed to get drunk at parties? I thought that was the whole point? I mean if I had a current girlfriend this shit wouldnt happen, but fuck this entire situation has made me rethink ever drinking again
>>
>>17469589
So just to be clear, before I get my hopes up for tomorrow, this isn't a common thing that happens?
>>
>>17472534
Women like to leave their options open. Flaking isn't exactly rare, especially if she changes her mind later
>>
>>17472526
The point is to have fun. Alcohol can help with that, but there's a big difference between getting buzzed and getting shit faced. I drink a bit to help with new social situations, but I never understood the appeal of drinking until you can't make reasonable decisions anymore.
>>
>>17472526
>Am I not supposed to get drunk at parties? I thought that was the whole point?
Some people get drunk, but I personally don't think it's a good idea to get that far gone around other people (it doesn't exactly feel great either). Too many bad things can happen. A buzz is okay, because it still loosens you up without making you stupid.
>>
I don't normally ask stupid/weird questions but girls, do you ever pee standing up? Like, is that possible or does it make a mess?

>>17469250
>>17469284
>>17469311

Kek.
>>
>>17472588
>Like, is that possible or does it make a mess?
Some women can do it with practice, if they maneuver their labia to block off the bottom part of the hole. But there's major leakage.

>do you ever pee standing up?
Only in the shower, or if I have one of those portable pStyles. They're great for emergencies, hiking, festivals, etc.
>>
Girls

Ive set up a third date with a girl. Bc of reasons, i have to drive about 6 hours altogether to make it happen (but we would be together one night and the next whole day). She already agreed on the phone, but later at night she wrote that she is thinking, is this really worth it for me.

Im confused now, why should she wwrite this. Is it that she changed her mind, but doesnt outright say it, or she just needs validation that yes, shes important enough for me to drive that much.
I havent responded to her mesage yet, should i call her out on this, or just simply say that ive already made my decision?
>>
>>17468654
Looks amazing, btw, are you giving a bj in the last picture?
>>
Girls: I've been told for some years by friends, family and even girlfriends that women check me out constantly and I don't see it somehow. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a certain why you look at an attractive guy? I don't notice anyone looking at me or anything but everyone I know or have known seems convinced women are looking at me.

I consider myself pretty OK looking and I dress pretty well but I don't think I really stand out.
>>
Girls

how do I get my girlfriend to shower more? she doesn't like it because she doesn't enjoy feeling squeaky clean and it takes a long time to wash her hair.

I want to eat her pussy but when she doesn't shower it doesn't taste good.

help
>>
>>17472675
Suggest showering together sometimes but suggest it in a fun and promiscuous way. I've tricked a few ex's into showering that way.
I'll seriously never understand why some women are so against basic hygiene. It's weird.
>>
File: 1468850280757.jpg (30KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1468850280757.jpg
30KB, 339x338px
LADIES

What goes through your head when you see a guy buying a pack of magnums at CVS? I usually try to hide it when I'm buying it, but girls tend to notice anyway.
>>
>>17472674
I kind of want to know this too although I'm in sort of an opposite situation

People I know tell me that I'm handsome or that I should model etc but it's extremely rare for me to ever feel like a girl is interested in me
>>
>>17472617
>is it she changed her mind
Yes.

This is what women do, instead of just saying " I changed my mind" they decide how you should feel about it, then try to project it on you
ie
The trips too long for you
I'm not worth it
You can do better than me

She's trying to convince herself it's your fault, or that she's "doing you a favour" by "giving you an easy way out", even though it's really just for her.
>>
>>17472680
>I'll seriously never understand why some women are so against basic hygiene. It's weird.

100%. I really don't fucking get it and why it's so common now.
>>
>>17472695
Oh well fuck me.
I wrote to her meanwhile, that: only she can answer if its worth it. If she really wants to spend the weekend with me, it will be worth it, if she doesnt, then just say it, i wont be mad. I really do like her, so its not a question to me if its worth it.

I think this way she cant play mindgames anymore, got to decide between yes or no.
>>
>>17470032
Faaark I will never understand women. They want to find the perfect guy wbut would turn him down simply because he apptoached her at work. I can't imagine being so easily influenced by my surroundings

If a great chick was going to approach me, I could be on the toliet half way through shitting and it would make no difference.
>>
>>17471837
Send her a snap that could be interpreted as either specially made for her or something that you couldve easily sent to a bunch of your friends. Keep it ambiguous.

Something like a silly selfie and something ridiculous written underneath like "Do I look like Obama?" or something.
>>
>>17472674
I'm a dude, but I get told that by friends too. They're just being polite to me, though, since I'm an unattractive dude. Mileage may vary for you, obviously. Or kilometerage, if you're not American.
>>
>>17470936
>Weird, so not paying attention to women makes them more attracted to you?

Yeah. It's like as soon as they can tell that pussy isn't your main pursuit is when they wanna give it up to you. It's funny. Or maybe not looking at every person you pass by just gives off confidence.
>>
>>17472727
While I can understand it can be just everyone being nice, considering that I get told about it constantly and from various people over the years, I figure there has to be something to it right? I know I'm not bad looking but I still don't think I really stand out enough or look good enough to be getting attention of any kind.

My dating history is also kind of odd in that I never asked anyone out but they all asked me out since I was pretty ignorant that they liked me in that way, I just figured they were all friendly.
>>
>>17472740
Your obliviousness is what they find attractive.

You come off like you don't care about what people think, probably don't look around at people when you walk and that just comes off as confident for most women.
>>
Has anyone here taken a break from a relationship for you two to come back and actually work?
>>
>>17472740
>I get told about it constantly and from various people over the years
I moved to a different state and my new friends/coworkers still say that to me, and I know they're just being polite. But you may as well just go up and talk to these women since you obviously either think there's something to your friends saying those things out at least want there to be. You wouldn't have asked and then rebutted my reply otherwise.
>>
>>17472715

Dude, it's not THAT hard really. I swear I've posted this here before but you just have to grasp the concept of social consent (think of it as someone allowing you to intrude on their privacy). It basically has three levels:

No consent given, full guard up:
I'm busy as fuck/directly from point A to point B/am obviously busy with someone else. Interrupting me while I'm doing work, cat calling/distracting me while I'm busy trying to go directly from one place to another (probably with a bunch of shit in my mind), or while trying to have some quality time with my friends, is pretty damn rude.

Implied incidental consent granted, medium guard:
I'm idling in a semi-public place and I'm not noticeably doing anything serious. By actively choosing to be in a social setting, I am, by implication, putting myself in a situation where I can be approached. It doesn't necessarily mean I give you FULL consent, but if I choose to sit at a bar/party/cafe/public social setting alone and I'm not obviously with someone/doing something, I do it knowing there is a chance someone will approach me (the same is true of a guy alone sitting at a bar btw; if you're alone at a bar, someone's probably going to try to talk to you--unless you're giving off major weird vibes).

Granted consent, minimal guard up:
We are on a date. By agreeing to the date I have explicitly given you consent to get to know me, and therefore I am willing to drop my guard to get to know you.

By the way, I am a guy. Just put yourself in a girls shoes and it's not hard to figure out. Girls aren't some foreign species.

If you don't want some asshole bugging the shit out of you in a specific situation, neither are they likely to.

Would you want a guy to approach you to try to get to know you while you're sitting on the toilet? No? I didn't think so.
>>
>>17472764
>Implied incidental consent granted, medium guard:

Oh, completely spaced.

The thing about this one is if you're approaching someone who's in this situation, usually you need a plausible and appropriate reason to do it.

"I want to fuck you in the ass" is not an appropriate excuse.
Think about it, if you're a guy, and some gay guy came up to you like that, you'd deck em/think they're a creep and tell them to step the fuck off.

"You look like an interesting person and I want to talk to you" is basic, but way more reasonable given the right social setting.

And something like, "Hey, I could help but notice you checking out X books, have you tried reading Y author?" when someone's browsing a shelf at a bookstore is A LOT more plausible/appropriate an icebreaker.
>>
>>17472764
So basically, you can't approach a girl unless you're on a date.

But I mean really, when are you going to ever see a girl in public when she ISN'T with her friends or walking somewhere? The library?
>>
>>17472752
I hadn't thought about that. I don't really look around at people when I'm out since I usually have things on my mind or I have something to do.

>>17472760
Well I'm still pretty unsure on the whole thing. It's an ask thread and the thought popped into my head, so I figured I'd ask. I suppose all the years of people saying it have made me start to wonder finally.
>>
>>17472774
>you have to fake your intentions with a woman to approach her properly
>you can only approach women in certain undesignated areas

Lol Women fucking suck senpai.
>>
>>17472780
>Well I'm still pretty unsure on the whole thing.
You're obviously not, though. You just want validation.
>>
>>17472357
>what the hell do I do?!
go outside
>where do I start?!
inside
>>
>>17472778
>But I mean really, when are you going to ever see a girl in public when she ISN'T with her friends or walking somewhere? The library?

Look dude, clearly you're kind of oblivious so telling you this is kind of pointless, but if you ever paid half an iota of attention to people, you'd be able to tell when a group of friends is clearly fucking airtight and they're just there to fuck around with each other and have quality time, and when a group is together but there more to be social and just have a good time however it goes down.

When my girlfirend and I are out, for shits and giggles we always watch groups of girls when we're at bars to spot exactly that

It's actually obvious as fuck a lot of times when girls are having a girls night out, and most of the are taken, but there's one or two of them that are single and looking for someone to approach them. They'll be dressed up a little extra nice, they'll distance themselves juuust a little more, you'll catch them eyeing people every now and then, they might have an extra drink or two to loosen themselves up.

And guys in groups do a similar thing to. You'll see them get a little more despondent from the main group, you'll see them kind of distance themselves a little bit as they see someone they're thinking about going for, you'll see they're dressed a little better, and that they have other objectives on their mind.

You can find similar dynamics at restaurants, theme parks, cafes, beaches, piers, gardens, parks, just about wherever the fuck people gather in social situations.

>>17472784

Nah dude... If you're approaching with a hidden agenda of try to fuck them in the ass, that means you're not approaching them as people but as wet holes, which makes you obvious and desperate as fuck--which is attractive to exactly no one. Fix that or at least have the balls to be upfront and confident about looking for a hookup (and be prepared to be rejected if that's not what they're looking for).
>>
man even tho i have a gf for 3 years now i dont get Girls

>have this one Girl-friend from back in School
>we get along good
>sometimes she starts chatting with me and asking questions out of nowhere and i feel like she even fakes questions so she can open a conversation
>she Shows interest in everything i do
>suddenly silence for a month or so
>i Kind of enjoy chatting with her and text her
>only short answers, almost no interest
>eventually i text her a week later again just because i feel like it
>have good convo. she often tells me that im extremely funny or cute
>silence again
man wtf. why cant we just be good friends and be a Little consistent.
>>
>>17472806
at the start of your 'friendship' was she the one always putting effort into it, like, she was the one that always initiated conversations and such?
maybe she just found someone else that pays her attention the way she wants it and doesn't have a use for you anymore.
>>
>>17472754
no, its a bullshit thing people do so they can have sex with others and not feel guilty

if someone suggests it either say goodbye for good or dont let it happen.
>>
>>17472754
Healthy relationships that are going to last don't need to take breaks.

>>17472682
I don't normally notice these things, because it's not like I'm there to watch other people
>>
>>17472797
>If you're approaching with a hidden agenda of try to fuck them in the ass

No, the whole "faking a normal convo in order to get her number" is faking your intentions.
>>
>>17472806
I'm a dude but, could just be she's kind of a flake.

I've got a female friend that's like that. She'll randomly reach out like once every few months. And will occasionally all but vanish in to thin air.

Hell, I'M kind of like that (that might be part of why we get along so well). I will always have peoples backs and be there if they ever need me, but I'm also prone to just not talking to anyone for long ass periods of time, will basically just not pick up calls or respond to texts pasts a line or two, and just won't go to things people invite me to. Then randomly one day I'll just hang out with you like every single day in a week, straight.

Honestly, I just need to take breaks from people sometimes, and if it's anyone that's physically distant and not someone I see in my daily life, I just have a hard time keeping up contact with them because they're just outside of my awareness.
>>
>>17468434

To girls:

When caught by an unexpected period with no tampons on-hand, what's some viable alternatives?
>>
>>17472754
Yes. we had been together 5 years, broke up for 6 months, got back together and have been together for 3 years now.
We solved the problems that caused our break up and it was actually useful because it was shocking for both of us and we worked harder to be together again.
>>
>>17472815
So you probably wouldn't think much of it if you saw a guy buying it?
>>
>>17472819
that sounds pretty accurate and also fits me too. interesting
>>
>>17472823
I wouldn't notice in the first place, and if I did, I'm not going to be impressed or anything. I'm not the one he's going to be having sex with, what difference does it make to me how big his cock is?
>>
Ladies, how do you feel about ass to mouth?
>>
>>17472830
Disgusting and potentially unhealthy.
Pussy to mouth is great tho.
>>
>>17472828
>I'm not the one he's going to be having sex with

You don't know that.
>>
>>17472836
What? Yes I do
>>
>>17472834
i dont think its a Problem to eat a Little shit

i once accidently took a big mouth full of mildewed apple Juice and i didnt do anything health related to me. it was just extremely disgusting
>>
>>17472834

Of course it is because then I get to say/ask "How's that pussy taste on my cock?" and them say Mmmmmmm or pull off and say "Delicious."

Dirty talk gets me going.

And fucking her mouth; it's awkward but the power and control is soooooo good.
>>
>>17472847

Well I used to fuck this girl in the ass pretty often and never had a shitty cock.

I guess she had a very cock friendly colon.
>>
>>17472850
or she just took an enema before because i reckon most Girls wouldnt want their Boy having the their shit on his cock unless they are into that
>>
>>17472858
This. Prep work is always required, nobody has a magic colon.
>>
>>17472847
Bacteria of the last part of the digestive tract are potentially dangerous if ingested.
Even if there's no shit on the dick.
>>
>>17472858

I asked her about that once and she said "I gotta that shit clean" but she was vegan and drank a lot of coffee so who knows?

Also, she was too lazy to do the enema thing and depending on my mood we'd do anal so she couldn't anticipate it.
>>
I'd like help encouraging my gf to come up with ideas for how we spend our time together. Nearly every time we meet up it's my idea.
>>
>>17472588
In the shower. It is possible though, it's just a hassle because you can't aim so you'd have to remove all your clothes. I have sometimes pressed my jeans around the toilet bowl in such a way that I could stand over it and pee like that.
>>
>>17472682
Provided I noticed
>heh, someone wants to impress someone
>>
>>17472863
i get that but i dont think that any healthy human being would suffer alot of health issues because of that.
>>
>>17472952
Yes. It's pretty possible for it to happen. It's the same reason why you don't go ass - pussy. Colon is full of bacteria that better stay in colon.
>>
>>17470349
>>17470553
>>17472661
Thank you, and no I'm not
>>
>>17472682
This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us5MGEL5W34
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 736x552px
Okay girls. Been texting a chick for a while and I made a joke about if we had kids how they would be genetically perfect and she never responded. However later that night she posted a picture of socks that had a saying on them (completely unrelated to kids or anything) however she shared them from a page called life and parenting which she has never shared from before. Am I reading into this too far or was that a subliminal message.
>>
>>17472985
Are you joking or an idiot?
>>
>>17472958
hmm ok. i have sex with my gf like 3 times a week and i always eat her ass and never had a Problem so far
>>
File: 1468340485578.jpg (28KB, 279x493px) Image search: [Google]
1468340485578.jpg
28KB, 279x493px
I'm 19, turning 20 in October, and I've never had sex. I keep getting really close and then get dicked over at the last second. Last fall my GF unexpectedly dumped my ass because I was going off to college. At college, I was naked in bed with this chick but got whiskey dick. This summer my FWB ended things with me because she was getting "emotionally attached".

1. Do you think it would be weirder to remain a virgin possibly at the age of 20 (which makes me want to vomit) or to hire a hooker?

2. Should I lie to all of my friends at college and claim that I banged my FWB over the summer?
>>
>>17473489
Why lie? Literally noone cares, you will lose it eventually anyway, just relax.
>>
>either gender
How do I stop being a total pussy? I literally back out of anything that I'm not used to.
>Still a virgin because I won't date, but also won't have casual sex because I'll convince myself I wanna date, but won't date.
>Won't take a promotion at work because I'll convince myself I wanna do something else, won't do something else because I'll convince myself I wanna make my current job my career, but don't wanna make this my career because I'll convince myself I wanna do something else.
Repeat this for damn near every aspect of my life and you get me.
>>
File: 1449803515143.png (88KB, 900x580px) Image search: [Google]
1449803515143.png
88KB, 900x580px
Let me just give you guys the rundown ok
>sign up for OKCupid
>maybe about a day in a girl messages me
>we talk, its going fine
>says she might delete her OKC, gives me her number
>text some more, conversation is going well
>tell her Im adding her on snapchat
>she adds me as well
>maybe a day after, send a pic, didn't have my face in it
>she responds with text
>respond with a selfie (it had text but what it said is irrelevant)
>she responds, but not with a picture of her face

My OKC profile has only one picture. Hers has 2. What do you guys think I should do?

Also, I forgot to mention. I mentioned I go to the beach a lot and she said "take me with yoooooouuuuu." One day I said she should come to my town's annual carnival and she said she might be she is busy.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.