[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding a certain person.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 14713942768041302538703.jpg (450KB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
14713942768041302538703.jpg
450KB, 2304x4096px
Hello /adv/.
I really don't know why but I feel like you may be able to help me, I least guide me in the right direction.
A'ight, I'll greentext this one for ease of reading.
>Be me
>Be about 6 y/o
>Mother's friend comes over from France for a few days
>She has a daughter born in France
>Barely spoke my language
>Played around for a day
>They left
>Haven't seen her since then
>She's my age
>Last year her father dies of cancer
>Turns out they didn't even know he had cancer
>Hits hard
>A year has passed now
>They travel a lot
>Come by for a day
>My mother goes out with her mother
>I think she might be there
>Fuck it
>Hop in the car and look around town at the major restaurants (our town is tiny) for them
>No results
>Getting late now
>They'll be going soon probably
>Back at my house
>Hop on the bike and rush the city center where most of the cafés are
>Called her to ask when they're leaving
>20:30
>Look at wristwatch
>20:05
>Look through every single spot I can think of
>Nothing
Couldnt find them. Fucking hell. I could have made up a reason for her to tell the where she is.
So my question is - how does one go about finding a person? I can get a phone number - can that lead me to a name? I can definitely provide a lot more info it's just that I like to give away as little persobal information as possible
>>
I know her first name, I know her mother's name and I can get her mother's phone number
>>
I know you can get a full name by using a phone number and the internet, seen it on catfish a bunch or times. Just try typing the phone number in the Google search bar and see what comes out.
>>
>>17468298
Phone or text her mother. "Hi. I'm Bob, Gloria's son. I heard you were in town and was sorry to miss you. Please give your daughter my number if she'd like to catch up with what's new in our lives since we were kids."
>>
Would you imagine if she saw you rushing around on a bike trying to find her? "Wow, quel obsédé". Only good answer is this anon's answer. >>17469383

/thread
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.