[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the FUCK am i supposed to get my life together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>live in trailer park with mom who doesnt work grandma pays our rent. moms boyfriend is a lazy pill addict cunt and acts like a robot
>be 21, only work experience i have is i held 2 retail jobs for like 3 months because even though i try i end up being too autistic
>want to escape this lifestyle of white trash, poverty, and degeneracy and be upper middle class someday.
>im not good at... anything. and im not just saying that i have no talent at anything and im literal garbage.
>want to go to college to be able to make good money but i cant because i dont know what i want to do at all even, i mean i kind of do but all of those majors would be useless. and i have like a 4th grade math level and i forgot everything i learned in high school. and you will be flipping burgers in debt unless you study stem which has a lot of math.
>mentally ill probably. have times where my emotion and self hatred is so overpowering that ill just look at myself in the mirror and i will break down. or hurt myself. or get overpowering thoughts of hopeless and helplessness.
>not sure if im paranoid or not. but if someone doesnt talk to me i think that they hate me and its my fault because im an annoying whiny beta

will continue
>>
>>17468178
I want to have a life beyond the people in the trailer park saying 10 bucks an hour is good money. i want to live beyond food stamps, and being in this shitty life... i want to be normal. but i dont know what i want to do... the clock is ticking and it is going to be too late for me.... i have it inbedded in my mind that im never going to be anyone and in social situations i hate myself so much that i want to die...and i know that all people are like sharks and only care about you if you are a happy go lucky successful yes man.

i feel like by fate and genetics im bread to be a loser forever.
how do i overcome this thinking, how do i get out there to feel worthy enough to go to school or show my face in public without wanting to cry.

i wont lie, i dwell on negativity a lot because its all ive ever known how do i stop doing that t
but i would like to at least try
but i have no direction
no talent
weak will power
bad social skills

everything feels so hopeless all the time...its overpowering

how do i improve my life before im 28 and in the same spot. how do i overcome my self confidence issue. like i have to stop being a piece of shit to like myself.
what do
>>
Start rapping against black people
>>
>>17468183
i cant rap though
im not eminem

and even if i did have talent of rapping your chances of making it into the music industry are slim to none
>>
Yo OP, hang in there. I relate hard. I'm from a working class background - not exactly the same, my parents work hard to get by and whatnot. But the culture of staying where you are and being forever weighed down - I relate. What I discovered when I moved away for university is that allllll of that affects your mindset. I was majorly depressed, anxious, had no motivation - then I moved away and holy shit, what a rush. I found that even if I'm in a crappy 1 person bedsit, I'm free, I can do what I want. Bit by bit, I started dressing the way I'd always wanted to - shirts, ties and blazers replaced tshirts and jeans. I started taking pride in my appearance, even started talking to girls, something I'd not really bothered with before due to the issues I mentioned. Your environment affects your outlook so much. Advice I'll give is purely from my own experience and may not suit you, but changed my life:
>Enroll on a course.
This doesn't have to be some fucking Nuclear Physics PhD course, go for your standard college course (however the system works where you live) and try to get that sweet Govt. dolla. Failing that...
>Try and get a job
I know, I know, you worked retail and it was AIDS. I did the same, fuck that shit. But anything to save a little dollar for the next step of the plan.
>Get a place, far away
Cheap, nasty, but your own. Force yourself to be independent and I swear OP, you will thrive.
>Wear the clothes of the class you aspire to
Class aspirations are real, and achievable. But you gotta dress and act the part or nobody will give you that chance. Make friends in the right places.

Not a comprehensive guide by any means man but it set me on the right path. Godspeed brother.
>>
Time to learn a trade, OP. Plumber, electrician, etc.
>>
Get a business degree, a BBA. Then do a grad degree in a good school, get an MBA. Or go for law school. You don't have to do STEM. And you can do some online classes in math to get you up to like high school algebra. There are options out there anon. A positive attitude might help too. Do one positive thing a day or in a week. Think a positive or secure thought rather than a negative one. We can choose what we think. Good luck anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.