[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: DafeelsHug.png (37KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
DafeelsHug.png
37KB, 833x768px
I'm having issues with heavily oversleeping and needing stupid amounts of sleep. Can I get some help with diagnosis?

I'm on a 2 day split, I lift 6 days a week.
I've been on a cut, but I plan on beginning to up my intake and go back into a bulk when I get back to school in about a week.
I'm a little paranoid about it being overtraining or something, so I took yesterday and I'm taking today off, both of which would have been lifting days.
I recently switched to this 2 day split from a 3 day split, increasing my volume, but I don't think it has much to do with the split because it doesn't feel too much harder, and I think I've had these issues with sleep more or less all summer. Actually probably even somewhere towards the end of the previous semester as well.
>>
File: go to the fucking doctor.jpg (46KB, 550x640px) Image search: [Google]
go to the fucking doctor.jpg
46KB, 550x640px
we can't diagnose sleep issues here. sometimes we can look at a pic and give a decent guess as to whether it's a zit or cancer.

there are lots of causes and lots of treatments for sleep problems. you need to see a doctor. sorry OP.
>>
Maybe it's something to do with your nutrition intake. If you're on a strict diet you may not be getting the energy you need so that's what could be making you more tired.
>>
>>17468111
I had the same problem, as well as night sweats. It turned out to be Lymphoma. Just go to a doctor, there's a fuck load of things that may cause your sleeping issues.

it's most likely not Lymphoma, if I suddenly make you feel paranoid. My sleep issue was caused by liquid from the swollen lymph node leaking into the lungs so I had a shortage of breath that could've ended up lethal if I hadn't coughed it up and gone to the doctor after 2 weeks of medicine not doing anything.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.