[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem with GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sexy.jpg (40KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
40KB, 600x495px
I need advice. I'm 19 and two months ago I start dating with a girl.
When I met her I wasn't really interested in her, but with the time I ended up liking her a bit, and I knew that she liked me, but I didn't want to start anything because I had doubts about my feelings.
Then one day she confesed to me, something that came out really unexpected because I am a very shy guy, but she is the most shy person I know in my life, and then she asked me if I liked her and I told her yes but that I have some doubts and I will like to wait. After a few days I decided that without trying I couldn't know what will happen, and two weeks later we met, ended up kissing and start dating.

The problem comes here. She always wants to met up every day, a thing that I don't like but I don't care too much, and since my home is empty in the morning most of the time, because my parents and sister are working, she comes to my house every day in the morning. The thing is that when I ask her what she want to do she always says that she don't know or that she don't care. At the begining I thinked things to do, like watch a movie, but the rest of the time, when we finished what we were doing and asked her if she want to do something else she still answered the same. Now i'm starting to burn out and I can't think more things to do and she didn't changed her answer. And i'm not talking about sex or something like that, she don't want to do anything.
I arleady talked with her about that, and the next day when we met she didn't even remebered what I say to her.
With all that a few more problems I'm starting to think about broking up with her, but I don't know what to do now.

Sorry for the wall text.
>>
Say to her that if she is coming to your house in the morning that sex is a payment inside the house. Seriously let her know that you value your free time or else you want to bang her.

If she gets grossed out tell her that you just want to enjoy the quiet morning in peace.
>>
>>17467636
I'm not planing about that because I could ending broking with her and i'm don't wanna ending up being a jerk because we have friends in common
>>
I have a friend that always, every day goes to his gf house, I have stopped entirely to ask him to do stuff, is always like "oh I'm going to my gf house now" fuck it then man.

Now on your topic, you shouldn't expect alot about woman in general, they want to get in your world and experience it, they wouldn't give initiative most of the time, just do what you want and they come along with you, at least I think is that way.
>>
>>17467874
But that is a thing that do even with her best friends and I don't know if that would change with me. Plus to that we are very quiet people, I need to gain trust with someone so that I can talk freely, but I cannot start a conversation with her because she never knows what to explain either.
>>
>>17467614
Sounds like she's a boring person and you have no attraction towards her. If you did, you would be more interested in spending time with her by default. Since you've sensed there is nothing much in common, you find her boring and a waste of time. It's natural. Break up and say you're looking to improve yourself and don't have time for a relationship.
>>
>>17467986
I have atraction toward her, and we have a few things in common, but the fact that she its starting to depend of me and that i don't feel that needing is starting to getting me tired. If it was for her, only being sitting together in a sofa without doing anything she would be happy, but I don't feel the same, I feel that I need something more in a relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.