[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't tell if my date went well or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: aqw.gif (346KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
aqw.gif
346KB, 250x200px
So I asked out a girl I've been talking to for a while to come to the city. She came and we had a good time, talked a lot and did a lot of things.

Some of the good signs for me were the fact that she never took her phone out and that she planned to go back at 8pm but instead stayed until the last train at midnight. The only problems were that she insisted on paying for her own things. She is Japanese and my friends told me that typically they go even on first few dates. The eye contact seemed good throughout the date until near the end where whenever we sat next to each other and she talked she seemed to shy away from eye contact unless I was talking. The flirting was pretty minimal, although she didn't shy away from hugs or my touching so I guess that's good? She texted me back and said she had a good time and is down to do it again, problem is she's leaving for school tomorrow and it's like a 2 hour train/car ride.

What I think happened was since she told me that she hasn't dated anyone since high school (we both are 21) and also her being a pretty shy person, she I guess was nervous to be flirty? Thoughts?

pics unrelated
>>
should've kissed her, my man
>>
>>17467561
what level of physical contact was there?

you didn't kiss her, did you?

did you setup the next date?

get your shit together. just kiss her.
>>
>>17467561
>The only problems were that she insisted on paying for her own things
Buying stuff for a girl you aren't sleeping with yet is beta. Going even on a first date is healthy.

>she I guess was nervous to be flirty?
Usually the guy will try to push things along and the girl will make a show of resisting in order to look virtuous. You should always be pushing it, it's part of the courtship ritual.

Basically everything seems to have gone well and she wants to do it again, so I don't know what you're worried about.
>>
>>17467792

>Physical contact
I would say noticeable more than how my friends who are girls would

> you didn't kiss her
didn't

> next date?
When we talked this morning she was down to go out again, only problem is how I mentioned that she's going back to school tomorrow. We sort of have plans for next weekend.

>get your shit together, just kiss her.
okay daddy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.