[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Badoo problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

okey here is the problem I was on badoo talking to everyone a bit bored I posted photos of myself and I message a girl she only replied with a phone number saying txt me to this number I was bored so I send her a photo of a random penis since I tough that she was a bot then she replaied saying that she was reporting me to the police and she made an smallc olash with two photos of me and one from the penis that I send her should I be worried? she said that she will be giving my name, my phone and my photos to the police I'm using a VPN and I also used a fake fb and a fake gmail account for the badoo account please help me I already delete everything the profile of this person seem to be fake to me
>>
and what exatly was the law you broke?
>>
>>17467498
I guess that non.. I send just a photo of a penis to a woman that said on her profile that she was older that 25 years and was not my penis but I'm worried cuz she made a colash with my photo there saying that I was a perv.. I'm thinking that she wanted to scam me
>>
>>17467498
lewd and mischevious conduct onbecomming of a netizen

the cyber-police are no joke, he is probably being backtraced as we speak
>>
>>17467504
lmao
so she will have to explain to her whole social circle what the fuck she is doing on badoo? she´s on there for the same reason you are. you are both cheap whores. it is to be expected to get dick pics if you use a site like that. besides, you can always just deny since it isn´t even your dick
>>
>>17467507
but how can someone with a fake profile complaint about a person? I think your being scammed
>>
>>17467523
yes that what I tough I just can say that is not me and that she just photo shopped that and that someone else was using my photos, plus the profile that I was using was no even on my same city
>>
>>17467531
even worst not even on my same country XD
>>
>>17467494
OP here

but do you guys know if is possible to trace you with just a photo? a photo thats not on your social networks?
>>
>>17467569
she´s a dumb badoo whore. she can´t even trace a line on paper
>>
>>17467577
yaa.. probably I'm just over reacting if something happens I just would act like surprised saying that is not me that is not my cock

thanks guy I'm fleeing better now

can I complain if the post me photos on fb or any other site?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.