[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl behavior change after hookup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2c31462.jpg (21KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2c31462.jpg
21KB, 275x183px
Hi, I'll cut to the point- recently me and a friend coworker (not same office, but in vicinity and same friends circle) had sex in my office. Wasn't really planned.

The thing is, even though she seemed to enjoy it, later she started to behave coldly. I would like to strengthen the relationship so I tried to talk to ask her out, visit her often and all, but she always acts distant and seems lost.

I think she feels some sort of shame. On the other hand she might be trying to play me.

I am 100% sure no one knows (late night, empty building).

Can I proceed somewhere from here or is it a lost cause? Maybe ladies can explain more about this.

Thanks folks
>>
She probably feels like a slut and thinks you think she is easy. Girls get in the heat of the moment and do slutty things they aren't proud of later.

Talk to her and say that you had a great time that a person who is as cool as her would do that. Constantly let her know that she is a grown women had a little fun and that she shouldn't have nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
Girl speaking here, honestly if I act cold and distant to someone who I fucked, it means I'm not interested in them or keeping any type of communication with them. Guys do this too, not just girls. There's that "hit it and quit it" saying.

But then again, I'm just one girl. Maybe she is ashamed of herself like >>17467679 mentioned, but I don't know. You would have to ask her yourself if you want to know what goes on in her head because none of us can possibly know.
>>
>>17467679
>She probably feels like a slut and thinks you think she is easy.
she is a slut
and she must easy, OP didn't even have to try
>>
>>17467695
That was what I thought in the first place, but the way she acts seems not like it.
I guess the right thing is to try and keep showing her attention for a little while, if it is option 1 she will eventually change attitude when realize I'm serious, if not then leave things be
>>
>>17467729
please don't start this 'muh girl purity' shit here, going with your nature is ok if she is single
>>
Could be a lot of things. Could be she's afraid of what you think of her. Could be she's not interested in doing more or going further and doesn't know how to tell you. Could be she's interested in somebody else as well as you and doesn't know what to do. Could be she thinks she "ruined your friendship" with her. Could be she's worried people will find out or that they already have -she can't know for certain you didn't tell anyone. Could be she's worried about where getting involved with the type of guy that would have spontaneous sex with a chick from work in his office would lead. Are you doing it with other girls? She can't know for certain. Is she doing it with other guys? If so, could be she wants to hide that.

It does sound like she's experiencing shame. Sex roles are different for girls. With guys, sex is a positive thing. They get congratulated over it. With girls, they get slut shamed. PLEASE NOTE: I am aware I am making generalizations and not all people or all situations are exactly like that or think that, but it is common. Just coming to this board sometimes makes me feel disgusted with myself for having had sex before marriage, as ridiculous as it feels to type that, to say nothing of how a sudden office hookup would make me feel.

How is it that you think she may be "playing you"? It sounds like you both had sudden but consensual sex. What more do you think she may be trying to take from you?

Just the attitude of the statement "she may be playing me" makes me worried about what people think of me as a girl. When a guy has sex everyone agrees he just wanted to get his dick wet. But a girl has sex and acts an undesirable way about it after and there can be some assumption of ulterior motives and manipulation. AM I being unconsciously manipulative when I interact with guys? Or do I have sex for the right reasons? IS there a right reason for a girl to have sex? Sometimes I feel like I don't know anymore.
>>
>>17467820
OP here, I understand what you mean, but it also might be that all was to make me chase her for amusement or ego boost. or it is just me being paranoid. Girls do this more often than guys you must admit. I would like to know if she is as genuine as I am that's is all I am saying
>>
>>17467395
mate, you're not supposed to call back the girls you have risky one night stands with.

She probably just wanted to try you out and now that she has she's moving on. I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>17467395
if u stop talking to her she'll think ur the player here. just ask her if she wants to go for lunch and then end it there.
>>
>>17467679
ew no, she'll think he wants more sex if you tell her that. and thats embarassing to say shes a grown woman.
>>
>>17468207
he goes to work with her you retard
>>
>>17468283
This, plus the same social circle out of which some other dude bluntly orbits her at every opportunity (in vain, i know for certain) makes it problematic to talk openly.

Most likely dead end as I initially thought. Days will tell
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.