[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't git gud at anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: i-can-breathe.png (4KB, 381x242px) Image search: [Google]
i-can-breathe.png
4KB, 381x242px
>be 22y guy
> have a study, work, eat &sleep repeat routine which is tiring
>Seeking out new hobbies, failing at each other one by one

Can you anons tell me what to do to know what im good at? Mostly I feel I have no talent in anything at all. I've already tried and still trying many different hobbies, though i suck at everything which other people does without any problem. I feel like I'm just bad at everything.

Coding, dancing, playing instruments, acting, singing, surfing, writing, drawing... you name it.

The only thing I enjoy (and i can manage to do) is hiking through woods which requires no skill but only two fucking legs.

>Inb4 try harder

I know but observing as you gain little to no progress in something is not good for encourgament.
>>
Pretty much the same brother. I think it's just dedication. A lot of people have had their hobbies since they were little.

I'm still looking for something I really enjoy. I think we drop things because we're not actually interested in them and are just pursuing them as a way to make ourselves look like a more well rounded individual.
>>
>>17466984
If you enjoy hiking through the woods become extremely fucking knowledgeable about woodland. Take a book on plant identification with you and learn names, growth rates, soil types, leaves and poisons.

Maybe become a forester or get involved with a woodland preservation charity. Fuck working in an office, if you love the outdoors make the outdoors your skill.
>>
>>17466994
I'm going to reject your advice because in my country budget for foresters are really really low and some of the foresters take bribes for illegal logging to get by.
Also on a side note, it's so fucking mundane and dull, nobody will ever appreciate your work and I quit "le be urself!1" meme a long time ago. It doesnt work with the society im afraid.
>>
>>17467019
>wants a hobby
>wants to make money off of it

nigga do you know what a hobby even is

From the sound of your posts, I don't think your problem is inability or even laziness, but rather a lack of self confidence and an obsession over what others think of you. It DOESN'T MATTER if you are "good" at a hobby, only if you enjoy it. Hobbies are, by definition, pursued for their *own* sake, not for prestige or material gain. And, incidentally, if you pursue something for long enough, you WILL eventually git gud. But the key is enjoying the parts where you aren't good at it.
>>
>>17466984

everyone thinks they are like you. i fancy myself a writer and a filmmaker but all i see is shitty fucking films that will never amount to what other people are capable of and i just cant grasp it.

everyone feels that wa.y thats why your OP image exists.
>>
>>17467083
Well my main problem is If I'm not good at something, I don't enjoy it. Yeah it sounds so fucking lame I admit but I dunno how to change that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.