[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she be okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468956800716.jpg (30KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
1468956800716.jpg
30KB, 400x403px
>Finally have a stable/loving/great girlfriend. She's Japanese yet we seem to feel alienated by most and just have a great chemistry together.
>Been going out for sometime now
>Sex is finally brought up, we seem to be on the same page
>She feels me up while we cuddle. She's kind of horrified..
>My dick is roughly 9 inches long and about 3 fingers wide. I can even suck myself...
>We haven't gone all the way but I feel like I this could be rough
>She's only 5'2", really thin...

W-will she be okay? I'm kinda worried for her.
>>
The good news is that, like for men with their penises, women not only have differently sized (both width and depth) vaginas, but there's also no significant correlation between pretty much anything (height, width of the hips, light or heavy frame) and the proportions of the pussy. So her being small does not mean she necessarily has a small vagina. What I'm less certain about is whether Asian women have a slightly smaller average, like Asian men do... but even if they do, it would hardly be significant for this one singular woman. So that's fine.

The bad news is that if you are seriously close to 9", you have to accept now that you are out of proportion and many, many women will not be able to take you balls deep, only be able to do so after loooots of foreplay, will not be able to suck you off comfortably, not be able to endure long fucking sessions or having (rough) sex multiple times a day or two days in a row. Whether or not this specific girl will have issues is uncertain though, take the plunge and go slowly. Let her get on top so she controls the depth and pace of the penetration.
>>
>>17466840
I forgot to add that lube is your friend.
>>
>>17466821
Truly anon, good for you once she gets used to it she'll love it, thankfully I fit the bbc meme and there's nothing more satisfying than the reactions, own it and ease her into it
>>
>>17466930
>Tfw above average
>but definitely not BWC status

Sucks, cuz im into the whole pushing up against a girls womb thing, guess ill have to find a girl in the lower 6-7 inch depth range
>>
>>17466952
Honestly the womb thing isn't all it's cracked up to be don't worry about it too much it's actually weird feeling your dick pop into a cervix sometimes ruins the mood for me
>>
How long have you been together?
>>
>>17466975
Ah, well, ill just stick with what im doin' then haha
>>
>>17466978
God a little over two years now? We started out as friends and just got really close I guess. She grew up in a very traditional Japanese home so sex was always a bit off limits. I was raised Christian so yeah, we both relate a bit on that topic.
>>
>>17467004
Dating for two years with no sex?... Anything longer than a month is strange.
>>
>>17467065
I mean, we both have strict parents for starters. But to each their own.
>>
>>17467089
>never had sex
>thinks his dick is A+
I laffed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.