[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Do You Wanna See From A New Youtuber?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 20150717_130331.jpg (808KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20150717_130331.jpg
808KB, 1920x1080px
I'm starting a youtube channel, but I'm having a hard time deciding on exactly what kind of videos I should be producing. I wanna enjoy what I make. I wanna make stupid request videos. But since I don't have anything to go off of, as of yet, I don't know what to start out with. What's something that you guys would be interested in seeing from someone like me? 22 years old, female, white, brunette, blue eyes, 5'4", just a dumb, bored fucking dork with nothing better to do than entertain her viewers. Also, please suggest shit that follows youtube guildlines. I've tried camming, but it's boring. I wanna make funny, stupid videos, not just dance around naked.
>>
Get a real job.
>>
>teach me how to be funny/interesting

That's not something that's easily taught.
>>
I just don't know what to start out with. That's why I'm asking for advice
>>
I guess a better prompt would be "If you could make someone do whatever you wanted, what would you ask them to do?" Within reason, obviously. Like eating something too spicy, or really gross. Dumb shit like that
>>
You're of working age and you obviously have a lot of time on your hands. Get a fucking job you mong. Doesnt seem like youre interesting enough to run a channel anyway
>>
Youtube is dead and saturated. You can no more make it as a youtuber anymore than you can as a radio host or a new search engine.
>>
I've applied to plenty of jobs, and continue to keep an eye out for jobs near me that I could do. It's not like all I do is sit on my ass. I'm actively looking for work, but haven't been picked up for as much as a fucking interview yet. I haven't given up, I've even started pet sitting to try and keep my resume fresh with references.
But in the meantime, I want something to do, something to keep me occupied, something that will give me some motivation and purpose. I'm asking about this like advice for a hobby. I don't have any delusions of making money from youtube.
>>
>>17466738
if thats you in op be my gamer gril and we will make lovely lets plays together

Or I dunno, producing quality content means a lot of it will depend on your personality and how the viewer responds to it

Write some sketches, diddies, jokes or just turn on the camera and let it catch whatever- you'll catch your thing eventually
>>
gaming was the first thing I thought to do, but it seems like there's way too many to sift through. I don't think it's interesting enough anymore for anyone to really enjoy a new youtuber in the field. Sketches might be fun. What do you guys think about request videos?
>>
Don't want this to die... Anyone got any advice for my first video? How can I best introduce myself?
>>
>>17466738
If you need to ask what to do in Youtube just give up. You only want to be Youtuber to earn easy money, and honestly, needing someone tell you what to upload it's the prove that you will not have future in it.
>>
>>17466858
How about this.

>Hi, i'm a fucking attention whore xD I don't know what to do please tell me.
>>
>>17466738
>nothing better to do than entertain her viewers
Take off your shirt, post pics
>>
>>17466738
>22 years old, female, white, brunette, blue eyes, 5'4", just a dumb, bored fucking dork with nothing better to do than entertain her viewers.
Oh, you don't want to be a youtuber, then. You want to be a camwhore.
>>
>>17466738
>I'm starting a youtube channel...
Read >>17466761
>>
>>17466923
Read the last part of the OP. She already tried that
>>
>>17466931
Guess she should've broken out the dildos, then.
>>
>>17466931
>sitting in front of a desk doing basically nothing is boring
Go figure, take requests or something idiot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.