[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to lose weight and how to eat healthy ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How to lose weight and how to eat healthy ?
>>
>>17466251
really?
>>
>>17466251
>how do i stop eating more than i need

people like this exist
>>
Read the sticky on /fit/. If you can't understand it then consider suicide
>>
>>17466251
Consume less energy than you expend. Exercise. Tada.
>>
>>17466251
>go ask /fit/, read the sticky

since you won't, here's the tri/fit/ca
DIET:
>find out your daily caloric need, eat about 500 cals less per day.
>avoid the big dieting mistakes: not counting something you've eaten, usually because 'it's a treat for exercising', and eating a bigger portion than you counted. don't cheat, you're only cheating yourself.
>your new food pyramid will be kitchen-time intensive, but tasty af. first, fill up your protein macros (you'll need 1.8 g of protein per kg of weight, TOPS, some meat or fish should cover it easy - and if you're way too fat you can use your lean weight to calculate it), then you'll fill your calories with vegetables of all varieties. stop shopping at the cookies and ice cream isle, go to the fresh produce isle. between the meat and some oil to prepare the vegetables, you should be getting enough fat too.
>if you want to go cheap, lentils, eggs, milk are god's gift to diets
>superfoods and integrators: it's almost all bullshit. eating a variety of vegetable you'll get everything you need anyway. if you think you need integrators, maybe get vit d.
CARDIO
>GIVE US OUR DAILY CARDIO
>find something you enjoy doing
>if you can, go high intensity, something like hill sprints or jumping rope will work better than jogging
>jogging is great compared to couch potatoing tho - anything is!
>swimming is super, just being in the water will tire you. best cardio, if you have a pool or a lake/sea nearby
WEIGHTLIFTING:
>you need resistance training too. it's just more efficient. like, take half the time and reach better results more efficient
>find a gym with weights and at least a squat stand
>not going into the details, there's /fit/ for it, just get on Starting Strength, learn of to do power cleans, don't fall for the bulking diet, you're already fat
>once you're done with that, go on the Texas Method. hate the mondays, fight thru it
>graduate to the Advanced Texas Method, you'll stay on that routine for as long as you lift
>>
>>17466251

>>>/fit/17018018
>>
NO MORE BREAD PASTA AND SODA
>>
>>17466251
Fill up on water all day (little juice and no sodas please)
Eat fruits and veggies
Serve your meals on smaller plates and eat from home (restaurants make you fat from all the added sugar and salt)
Eat your food slowly and savor it, take the time to really enjoy your food
If you're going to have a sweet treat or whatever make sure you eat it slowly and enjoy it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.