[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free advice to men. I see a lot of young people here rambling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471261115301.jpg (27KB, 379x284px) Image search: [Google]
1471261115301.jpg
27KB, 379x284px
Free advice to men.

I see a lot of young people here rambling about dating or not dating a woman with many sexual partners in her past, so here's my advice as an oldfag, that will give in the most cases the greatest happiness in you relationships:

Forget about how many sexual partners had the girl you date. You are the only one who is having sex with her now and that is all that matters. Just have fun.

But if you want to marry, only marry a virgin. Only them are truly wife-material.
>>
>>17466171
>But if you want to marry, only marry a virgin. Only them are truly wife-material.
Are you sure you are actually old and with some life experience, and not just a dog spouting memes?
You should double check.
>>
Is this like a fifth thread about your bullshit advices?
>>
As another oldfag, here's my advice from a different perspective. Women don't have to earn dick because anyone can throw their pussy out there and get it picked up. The amount of men she's slept with means nothing because she never had to actually try or earn it. Your numbers, as a man, is all 100 percent EARNED and validated. They're petty creatures. You're always better. Never let a woman make you feel less than.
>>
>>17466171
A different old fag here.

My advice is marry the first girl you can't live with out just in case you never find a second.
>>
>>17466190
life experience shows this to be a great advice
>>
>>17466203
Whatever you do, just fucking marry someone that makes your life better.
Wait, let's go further - avoid everybody that doesn't make your life better with their presence, and marry someone that you wouldn't throw out if compared to an average basic 20 yo.
>>
>>17466203
This is a terrible mentality to have and sadly it's one engraved in most men. You should never settle out of desperation.
>>
a different old fag here.
True happiness lies in gendered transition.
Go male to female as young as you can, slut around you young adult life enjoy the rainbow of cock available to a young free female, then marry that dorky boy from class who is doing super well.
>>
>>17466221
It's a realist out look to have.

The idea that you can generate feelings like that for just anyone is joke, as soon as you have those feelings you shouldnt let them go as they aren't easy to get.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.