[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people bother me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 282x179px
I'm a 21 year old black guy and white males I find annoying. I hang out with a mixture of blacks/asians/mexicans with the occasional white person. First off I DONT hate white people they sort of just annoy me. Whenever there are like two white guys in our group they just do backward bullshit. It seems like try hard mode. Is there a way to just get them to stop being so fucking annoying?
>>
Maybe if you stopped being black you'd find them less annoying
>>
sounds like your in a gang, is the life of drugs and rap dance the life you want to live?
>>
>>17466138

Now you know how white people feel all the time around black people. Get it?
>>
>>17466138
You should be grateful. Those white peoples are the only reason you haven't been shot yet and your Mexican friends deported yet.

As for the Asians I assuming they are ninja kind not the Muslims kind?
>>
We don't like you either, OP. Just give up and stick to your kind.
>>
>>17466138
>I DONT hate white people they sort of just annoy me.

So you're not full blown racist just Kind Of racist.
>>
>>17466138
Dude, people find black people annoying as all get out, too. It's called racism.

Rather than trying to get white people around you to behave differently, you should attempt to wise up and gain some perspective.
>>
>>17466138
What do they do? Like, give a couple of examples.
Let us understand if it's you, or you're just surrounded by idiots.
>>
>>17466138
> backward bullshit

What do you mean? Can you give us an example.
>>
Stop posting you idiots. OP hasn't replied, it's a bait thread.
>>
>>17466189
They know who their fathers are, have jobs and don't use the "100" emoji 24/7
>>
>>17466138
I feel your pain brother.

Get 2 or more white boys together and they start running around like they are on jack ass, jumping into bushes, falling off their push bikes, stealing shopping carts.

Then you get that one how thinks their Tom green when ever they have a sip of beer.

And not to mention when they play WWE together, you either fight like a real man or get a room and update your facebook statues to in a complicated relationship.

Crackers, go figger.
>>
>>17466219

Yeah an it's not our fault we steal their bikes after they fall off them either, crackers should have stayed on his wheels if he wanted to keep his bike.
>>
>>17466263
Damn right.
Or at least invented a lock that can't be cut open, stupid crackers.
>>
Thank god there are no niggers in my country
>>
>>17466311
Holy shit, does such a place actually exist? What fabled paradise do you hail from, anon?
>>
>>17466325
Well Australia has only abos, but they are too lazy and drubk to bother you most of the time, and generally stay in their hobo drubkard communities. They've calles me a white dog plenty if times, but that's about it.
>>
>>17466364
Isn't that country full of lebos
>>
>>17466391
white people are the niggers in Australia
>>
>>17466391
Only in western Sydney. Sydney is cancer anyway.

>>17466396
We also string furries up from trees. Actually, the last week or so I've seen a girl you'd like on my drive to work. She's always walking (to work?) with cat ears on.
>>
>>17466399
Did you throw beer cans at her you fucking lad

>walking to work

I bet she works at Maccas and I would love her
>>
>>17466403
>Did you throw beer cans at her you fucking lad

Kek no I only drink beer on the drive home mate, drinking before work would be irresponsible.

>I bet she works at Maccas and I would love her

Definitely not at maccas aa I always get my hotcakes from there and haven't seen her, but there are some hipster coffee places, she probably works at one of them. She would be your furgirl dream come true. I should tell at her to go on 4chan and look for you but she will probably call the police.
>>
>>17466414
Aw man, its nice to use my Aussie slang I picked up from people

>tfw no hipster furgirl gf

Is she cute at least?
>>
op, white people annoy me too. Only way I cope is to not really associate with them. Only when I have to at work, school or acquaintances. As much as I find them annoying they will never go away.
>>
This is how most white people feel about black people. Now you know
>>
>>17466138
What is it with these race bait threads on /adv/ recently?
>>
>>17466138
As a white person, i can tell they probably think that you think they're rambunctious and cool, same shit happens when enough blacks congregate around some white guys i know, it's called being a fucking 'wigger'

You've gotta stop hanging around the wannabes friendo, get to know some white nonfaggots
>>
I'm a 21 year old white guy and black males I find annoying. I hang out with a mixture of whites/asians/mexicans with the occasional black person. First off I DONT hate black people they sort of just annoy me. Whenever there are like two black guys in our group they just do backward bullshit. It seems like try hard mode. Is there a way to just get them to stop being so fucking annoying?
>>
>>17466418
That mas nice use of slang m8, I can't believe only Aussies call it maccas. The throwing beer and being a lad was icing on the cake.

>Is she cute at least?
She looks OK, I'll try to get a creepy photo for you if I see her today.
>>
Have you tried not being a nigger?
>>
>>17466138
>whites
>hanging out with blacks

Any white people who hang out with a group of blacks is usually a faggot. If black people ever hang out with me, they assimilate to white culture and get really calm, clean up their english, and act like a good uncle tom like we want them to.

Just assume that any white person who wants to hang out with you is a faggot. I would never hang out with a group of blacks, I don't trust them.
>>
>>17467819
Awesome m8 you're a real sick cunt

I'm really aiming at this furry tho m8
>>
>people falling for bait this obvious
Blacks don't know how to use the computer, morons.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17466138
Any white man that hangs out with niggers and spics is most likely literally retarded.

That's why they, as you say in your gorilla speak, "do backward bullshit".
>>
>>17466149
>as for asians assuming their the ninja kind not the muslim kind.

Geography not your strong suit huh?
>>
>>17466219
>>17466263
>>17466289
You boys understand that the use of the term cracker is merely reinforcing your perception of the white man as your owner or bossman?

Whip-Cracker?
>>
>implying this isn't a /pol/ doggy whistle thread

pathetic
>>
>>17466138

>don't hangout with people you find irritating
>???
>profit!
>>
>>17466138
Sounds like a case of white kids trying to act cool around minorities. It's likely try hard mode like you thought. Only way to get rid of that is time. The more you hang out the less they'll do that. White people aren't used to being a minority in a group so they don't know how to handle a situation like that when they're in one. Meaning it will probably happen universally with white people unless they were raised like that.
>>
>>17468141
It's not yours, either. Spoiler: the Middle East is in Asia
>>
>>17466138
just be playful and be like cut that whack shit out
>>
Mid eastern guy here. I find "white" people to be the least annoying because they have more character to them. I was raised in a country where i was not a minority so I kind of dislike how alot of minorities here act (no class no pride).
>>
>>17468345

Ya keep kissing the ass of white people and see where it gets you fag.
>>
>>17466138
White or not white, if they can't hang they can't hang

I'm a 21yr old white guy and believe me i get tired of that shit too
>>
Other mid eastern guy here and i have no racial friendship preferences and have friends of all races. I am the Jewish multicultural success story.
>>
stop hanging out with little liberal cuckboys

they probably are proud of you as their 'black friend' and eases their guilty little gaylord conscience
>>
And that's why everyone hates niggers!
>>
>>17466138
White dude here.

Trust me, there's shit you do that we find annoying, too.
>>
>>17466138
Racist asshole.
>>
>>17466138
Reverse the races and change annoying to very annoying. Now you understand colonialism.
>>
>>17466138
I know that feel bruh. I'm 24 year old black female. I moved out of the city 4 years ago to the suburbs and recently realized that I cannot feel at ease with white males. I feel like they can't be trusted; they're manipulative, heartless and arrogant. Doesn't help that the couple of white males I tried to befriend tried to fuck me over financially one way or another.

I cannot feel at ease with them AT ALL. I don't want to socialize with them, or be alone in a room with them. And unfortunately, I end up having to work for them.
>>
Just fuck off back to your country. You're in a white country, nigger. If you don't like it then FUCK OFF.
>>
>>17466138
>posting this on THE website of annoying, white teenagers
>>
>>17468075
I know your love for furry girls, and appreciate your amusing posts, so I will do what I can. Didn't see her today sadly, as I was even later to work than usual.
>>
>>17468345
Based
>>
>>17469300
Don't worry bae, no whiteys want to fuck niggresses, so you're safe. Rip harambe
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
Judge the content of one's character. Race has very little to do with a person's characteristics.
>>
>>17466364
nah cunt there's loads of coons down here

like fuarkin somalians in footsgrey shits unreal mang
>>
>>17466138
Have you tried not being so black?

It's not backwards to not riot over some thug getting shot. The white people you know are being REASONABLE humans
>>
>>17468141
China borders Pakistan.
Nothing personal... nog
>>
>>17470606
Melbourne? If so, you probably deserve it
most places NSW you'll see a nig as much as you see a full moon, you do have to deal with lebs though if you're the inner city type though. They're mostly docile at least. Same with the chinks.
>>
>>17466138
you're generalizing and I can do it too

i watched two black guys go up to a group of white girls and this was their pickup line verbatim

>ayy you like brothas?

that is fucking try hard
>>
>>17468351
>where it gets you
You're not going to get anywhere in life if you don't assimilate into society
dumb nig
>>
>>17470606
That's what you get for living in Melbourne mate. Come up to glorious qld
>>
People are people regardless of colour. You don't have to be black to be a cunt and you dont have to be a cunt to be black.

As a white guy, I really couldn't care what your skin colour is. I always treat people kindly and with a sense of understanding and it almost always pays off. Pretty much every black guy I've ever worked with has been at least 8/10 on the coolness scale.

It's not them, it's you. Your attitude.
>>
>>17472860
>Pretty much every black guy I've ever worked with has been at least 8/10 on the coolness scale.

This is because you have been working with black guys, who work and are good people, and not niggers, who are loud, obnoxious, and useless.
>>
>>17468148
>he's actually offended by "cracker"
>>
>>17466138
White people always smell like shit desu.
>>
>>17466138
I just hate how these stupid jizzskins always fucking stare at you for no reason.

Like yes, I'm black. No, I'm not gonna rob you.
>>
File: led-lighting-nissan-gt-r-9.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
led-lighting-nissan-gt-r-9.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>17469660
still holding out bro
>>
>>17473153
>Being this much of a ghetto tard
>>
>>17466138
Im half white and half filipino. I sorta look like a mexican but more handsome. would i bother you?
>>
>>17466138
>more race baiting
this is exactly what they want, it distracts people from the real issues- class divide and the discontinuation of upward mobility
>>
No one in this thread is black.
Everyone is false flagging.
>>
>>17466138
>Is there a way to just get them to stop being so fucking annoying?

It's amazing that no one has actually addressed this. Young guys in general have the problem that they act like dipshits while trying to impress each other. What makes white kids worse in this regard is that usually white people feel so much more entitled than anyone else.

But whatever.

So. What you do is say "stop acting like a jackass." Probably better to start with a more gentle variation of that, but people who don't behave, that's how you end up. Just call them out in public. Embarrassment is worse than death to a lot of asshat kids.

You don't turn it into a fight, you don't get heated and angry, you just lay out the rules: certain behavior is unacceptable when spending time with you and your friends. Make it clear that the choices are to act right or to leave.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.