[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How hard did I fuck up, /adv/?
>This girl and I talk for a while, it does not get serious
>Mutual friend comes along and dates her for a while
>They break up, he starts dating someone else
>He cant stop making degrading jokes about her and me
>I am too much of a sperg to stand up to him, so I just play along
>Feel guilty and send her this

I feel like I should not have even sent this to her...
>>
>>17465397
>Tell me your alright and don't care what people think of you pls

Are you retarded?
>>
>>17465397
When girls texts with periods, it means that they're pissed off.

When girls seem irritated for a second and then tell you that they don't care, it means that they care and that they are pissed off.

It also looks like you're the one that brought this up first. Next time, don't bring up something negative round a girl unless she asks you first. Most girls that I know tend to get worked up over really petty shit.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>17465397
>>
>>17465461
>When girls text with periods, it means that they're pissed off.

Not true, my girl does this when she wants a treat
>>
You are stupid
>>
>>17465461
Should I try to message her back?
>>
If I were in her position, I'd be replying exactly the same, but I'd also never want to see you again. Your apology was half-assed too, it was basically "sorry, but it wasn't my fault". Grow a a pair and be accountable for your fuckups.
>>
>>17465467
you mean like ice cream

or

or do you have her trained like a dog
>>
>>17465397
Sorry to tell you this. You come across as a creepy little bitch willing to drop someone else in the shit to try and further yourself. People really don't like that. If you'll do it to Chad, what's to stop you doing it to her. In fact, you already have done it to her with Chad!

Do you want to know what she's really thinking? She's thinking of you laughing with this guy at her expense then snivelling to her to try and emotionally manipulate her into feeling sad and that you can weasel your way into her panties. Her replies have told you in no uncertain terms that isn't happening. Girls are fucking horrible to each other. She knows how to deal with your shit.

You dun goofed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.