[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddy Issues, who's in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1171[1].jpg (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171[1].jpg
302KB, 500x500px
>be me
>marching band auditions for a really top tier college program
>competing against 21 other people for 4 spots
>super stressed, thought not shaking or anything
>dad calls me to ask how I am moving into a dorm(first night), who's feeding me?
>I snap at at the food thing, this was my fault, I said something along the lines of like "Who's feeding me? (The organization), it's not like I"m just starving the past few days or anything," (I have a real weakness when people treat me as as unintelligent, like serously, don't think I would have had food fucking covered?)
>tension, he's headstrong and doesn't let go
>says just for me to get to practicing (I have rehearsal all day, from 9-9).
> texts me later
>pulls the usual shit about muh videogames even though I didn't bring any to college and I have friends back at home
>says that I always prevent him from learning about my life (WHICH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I WANT, I WANT TO ACTUALLY BE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING I DO, OR AT LEAST PRETEND)
>Tell him that he hasn't fucking asking me a question about my life in forever, tell him if he cares so much about my fucking life besides food and a roof why not ask about my band, audtion, all the new people I met, how long my rehearsal is, etc
>responds with its MY JOB to tell HIM everything. Apparently, when you're speaking to someone and they don't ask anything about you, signalling they don't care, they're rude, but suddenly if it's my Dad he's fucking forgiven of all sin for never asking a fucking question about my life.
>pulls the WELL I FED YOU AND PUT A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD SO THAT SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH AND YOU SHOULD WORSHIP UNTIL THE END TIME OTHERWISE JUST DONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE bullshit

Fuck, I thought I would escape parent drama bullshit, but it still haunts me here. Am I just a faggot? Worst of all, I'm fucking pissed that all the stress he put me under combined with the actual audtion made it so Iost on potential practice time TONIGHT.
>>
>>17465389
and I did apologize for snapping at him, that's not something I do often (apologizing that is)
>>
>>17465389
You should drop the gay shit and join the Corps
>>
>>17465411
I would join the marine core, but I'm idealogically opposed to war and government. It's unfortunate that one of the only groups on the planet that builds a good sense of comradery and sacrifice for others (in the sense the team risks their whole life just to save the one stranded) is only in the military.
>>
>>17465389
Are you a girl? You sound like my hormonal daughter.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.