[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me pass this class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (214KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1024x819px
Hello all, I am very thankful this board exists and I need to utilize it. I have to take two more tests to pass a very important class to me. If I pass this class, I will have a good job. For the past almost decade I have been unable to keep a job for more than a year, I was on drugs most of the time, I had a horrible failed relationship.. My life has just been complete shit. I failed out of college, my family no longer respects or trusts me because of what I did while on drugs. Drugs were years ago but it's still hard to be normal, and a lot, a whole lot hinges on this class for me.

I have just two more tests. If I can pass these, then next Thursday I will be done. I feel I will be able to say I'm safely away from my old self, and I want nothing more than that. I've never wanted anything more in my life.

I've studied a lot, and I'm going to study all night and I'm the morning to prepare, but I'm horrible at taking these tests. I barely pass them and the instructor let me by on the last one, which I technically failed but only by two points. I'm not the only one, about 7-8 of the 10 in the class are the same. I think he's just a bad teacher but he's trying.

So what I'm asking is how to brown nose, how to do anything I can do to convey to him that I want and need to pass. I'll fucking suck his dick. How can I convey to him that I want this? I'm going to go in early tomorrow and say "hey, mr.teacher, I may not pass this class but I want this so badly. I study all the time and I'm just horrible with tests." Or something like that. I know that simply passing is what I need to do. But is there anything else I can load into my Arsenal? Anything that will cause him to take pity and perhaps not fail me?

Don't think I'm lazy. I've turned in all assignments on time, and made 100 on every single thing that I can double check. But the tests are hard. I need some kind of leverage. I appreciate any and all responses. This is a great board and I'm thankful for it.
>>
well first thing's first...what class is it?
>>
>>17465366

It is an EMT class. I think what I'm going to do is go in early, say my speech, and then be the last one to turn in my test. If I do that I will really seem determined.
>>
>>17465327
>I've studied a lot, and I'm going to study all night and I'm the morning to prepare
Do you have a test tomorrow? If so, you're better off getting some sleep unless you've literally never studied the material before. You don't want to go in feeling exhausted.
>>
>>17465426

the class isn't until the afternoon so I can stay up for a while. I'll get about 7 hours of sleep so I'll be fine on that level. These tests are just so hard. And the whole class is struggling. Before the last test he asked the class 10 questions from the test and we literally got all ten of them wrong, yeah it's that bad. If I fail tomorrow I know I won't be the only one. I'll probably take most the class with me.
>>
>>17465442
>the whole class is struggling
If, as you said in the OP, this is down to your teacher being incompetent, maybe that is leverage you could use on him. Is he really going to fail most of his students? Is there no curving on the test?
>>
>>17465458

That's the leverage I would like to use if possible. Like I said he let me by on the last test but I know he's let a few others by on more than one. The rule is if you make below a 75 on any one test, you're out of the class for good. He failed 3 people but I know that most people in the class have made below 75 and some multiple times. I will use this against him too if I have to threaten him with it, but that hinges on if he fails all of us tomorrow, which could happen.
>>
>>17465471
Ok, so IF you fail, and he doesn't help you out of his own accord, I would first gently remind him that the whole class struggled despite having talent, then threaten to kick up a stink with his management, then actually go through with kicking up a stink, if he doesn't back down.If it gets that far, talk to your classmates and try to get them on board. Finally, if nothing works, remember that you did your best and you can be proud of that. Good luck man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.