[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends I have never ever felt sexually attracted to anyone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Friends I have never ever felt sexually attracted to anyone. And it weirds me out to imagine someone being sexually attracted to me. I can't really understand horniness?
I wonder if it is some type of defense mechanism for being ugly or if there's actually something wrong with my hormones
Although I haven't really grown in height very much since puberty I think I developed normally. I look my age and all. So I'm not sure
Should I visit a therapist or an endocrinologist?
>>
>>17465316
It could be hormones, it could be your past and possibly trauma in your past that changes how you see yourself and others, it could be neither. No ones knows for certain unless you get a diagnoses from a professional. Sure go see an endocrinologist, there's not really anything bad that could come from it.
>>
Bro, I'm 29 and have never been sexually attracted to anyone. I'm asexual. I have friends, I function fine socially, I'm just not interested in sex.

Now, the question is: do you want to be sexually active, but feel "blocked" somehow (anxiety, feeling unworthy of affection or whatever?). If so, you should go see a therapist. If you're fine with having no sexual attraction, you may be asexual and that's OK.
>>
>>17465338
Hmmm I'm not sure
Basically this is a bit of anxiety yes but about the future
I don't want to be all alone with no one to love and care for after my parents die but to get other people who are not my family to commit to being around me I understand I'm going to need to use sex so that's why I'm worried. What if I can't do it
>>
do you fap? do you get hard/wet?
>>
>>17465345
There is such a thing as friends. They provide emotional intimacy and you don't have to fuck them
>>
>>17465316
I would get the possibility of a hormone disorder checked out. That said, being asexual is not necessarily pathological, so don't beat yourself up for not being normal if the tests come back negative. Maybe seek out similar people online if you have trouble dealing with it.
>>
>>17465350
Yes, like once a month, mostly when I'm trying to sleep

I mostly have to get in there and think "ok I'm going to masturbate right now" and make myself wet because spontaneously it never happens that I'm horny

>>17465353
I imagine it being really weird for my friends and their future spouses me being around all the time
>>
>>17465370

well, what do you think about when you flick the bean?
>>
>>17465385
Slaughtering innocent women and children
>>
>>17465385
I don't really think about anything
Just try to concentrate on the feeling

>>17465387
That's hot
>>
File: 1470848518089.jpg (285KB, 1282x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1470848518089.jpg
285KB, 1282x1662px
>>17465396
Hey beautiful want to cause carnage together?
>>
bump for OP, similar situation
>>
>>17465316
>i'm asexual
>post a pic of an hot asian he probably saved because he found it hot.
>>
File: 1464829368727.jpg (4MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1464829368727.jpg
4MB, 2000x3000px
>>17466465

Would you asexual a goddess?
>>
Ex-girlfriend was the same, only "masturbated" to ease stomach cramps or whatever. Hormones and so on seem to have been fine, and she was definitely not late to puberty although she was really short (160cm) and we were 16-17 when we dated.

She never felt attracted sexually to any guy, but could still have crushes. We thought she was asexual at first but she did get wet after making out and so on, but felt nothing special.
She was also weirded out by the thought of sex and actually legitimately scared to see my dick. It took about 3-4 months of slowly progressing more and more until we went on a trip to my summer place together, and it was in that environment she felt comfortable getting fully naked with me, and losing our virginities to each other, no parents or anything in the way. Her anxiety persisted, but it weakened over months and we had a lot of sex just fine. It did though return after she fell out of love with me and broke up.

If this sounds like you, it's probably past trauma or anxiety blocking it. What worked for her was falling in love with someone and that helped her fight or ignore the anxiety. You need to probably be comfortable with whoever you are with.
>>
>>17466465
or posted a sex-related image to go along w/ a sex-related question
>>
>>17465316
I think you're lucky anon, personally, but I do think you should see an endocrinologist. I don't know whether this is categorically true or not, but I would guess that a normal appearance doesn't necessarily signify hormonal health. It couldn't hurt to hear what they had to say, at least.
>>
>>17466465
Opie is a girl
>>
>>17465316
butterface
>>
>>17467635
She has had a lot if plastic surgery
It looks kind of uncanny in motion
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.